McDonlad's: shining example of capitalism at its best, or at its very worst?

McDonlad's: shining example of capitalism at its best, or at its very worst?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/D-QtN6fFW_4
youtu.be/zxYjaFWgxag
youtu.be/fB_tOoRsY80
youtu.be/9XrPG5yq9JQ
forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/29/thanks-to-fight-for-15-minimum-wage-mcdonalds-unveils-job-replacing-self-service-kiosks-nationwide/
archive.fo/8YIWJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I prefer MgRonalds

>Sorry our McFlurries are out of order today
>this will be the 3000th day in a row

Best.

They don't deserve the hate they get.

McD's is my go to when I need some fat, salt and sugar!

If you want to own a business that is nearly guaranteed success, owning a McDonalds franchise is a great option

I really like the Tabasco Angus burger promotion they had here a few weeks back. McDonalds, KFC, Subway, and Pizza Hut are like the only American fast food chains we have around here, I think most of our Burger Kings shut down, though the one at the airport might still be there.

Firstly it is barely what could be considered food and secondly it is even poor value as half food.

Micky D's is like Coca Cola: one the biggest companies under the control of the Luciferians.

>this

I did a lot of crappy temporary jobs in the past few years
McDonald's had hands down the worst management and work conditions I ever witnessed
Also, the food tastes like shit

The one by my work always fucks up orders

All of those are shit. Don't let them take over your country.

After they trick you in to Jewish satanic communist talmudic globalism by saying "oh but you'll love the food!" then they take the food away.

You can get much more food for same money in local bakeries.

>"welcome to MgRonalds! your beef is ready, teehee!"

youtu.be/D-QtN6fFW_4

>pol hates niggers
>pol lets niggers touch their food
beep boop

But I can get an extra large double cheese burger combo + an extra filet-o-fish for like less than $5 USD

This cannot be hygienic.

Multinational corporations are always shit.

>white supremacist meme flag
>autistic beaner voice

They don't sell that in some countries anymore.

>the most Jewish of all chains
>iconic dish combines meat and dairy, inedible by Jews
The plot thickens

For me, it's a double quarter pounder with cheese.

>capitalism
>bad
>ever

Fucking commie. Eat your McCancer and fucking thank them for creativity millions and millions of jobs.

That's not cholesterol plugging your arteries, that's a fatty buildup of freedom.

It's technically food.

For $6.50 I can get a big pile of halfway decent Thai food out of a truck in about 20 seconds. One year they had their son or nephew or something filling in (you can tell because they're lean in ways that Amerimutts are not) and he gave me free hot peppers he was chopping because he thought it was funny an Amerimutt actually liked real deal Thai heat.

Much better than waiting around for grease-soaked nigger-juggled overpriced garbage.

youtu.be/zxYjaFWgxag

So is my liver, but just because you CAN eat it doesn't mean you should.

At least, not for free. If I'm gonna be cannibalized, it better not be by a nigger paying with food stamps.

>gibbe Youtube views plox

Well it's a lot of calories for cheap which is great
But it's a lot of calories for cheap which isn't great because most humans are too stupid to control themselves

This.
When I want to eat some tasty garbage I go to mickey D.

>giving money to immigrant trash instead of red-blooded American companies

It's the rope for you.

They're communist Jewish globalist companies, not American. It's much much more American to give my money to literally a capitalist mom & pop operation offering a superior product with superior service at a superior price.

That is the American Dream in action.

hello satan

stop breaking his balls buddy

Shilling your unoriginal kekistani news network youtube channel is just as bad as trip fagging.

calories don't feed you, they just make you fat
what's the point of eating your super size menu if you're going to be hungry again a few hours later
Oh yeah right, half of the time you're going back for some more

Makudonarudo is not a restaurant, it's a mind control company banking on making customers fat and dependent to the dangerously high levels of fat and sugar in the food they serve

>It's much much more American to give my money to literally a capitalist mom & pop operation offering a superior product with superior service at a superior price.

Well, yeah.

But only if they're white.

While we're at it, any good international alternatives? There's got to be somewhere you can get a burger that doesn't cost an arm and a leg AND doesn't instantly give you cancer.

>alternatives
not being a lazy faggot and making your own hamburger.

ok you are right, still, you are just a canadian ball breaker, let the kid be as autistic as he wants god fucking damn it

is jihadi semen more nutritious?, i dont care, you keep that

I feel bad for him baka desu senpai.
>being on Sup Forums
>getting genuinely butthurt by shit said on Sup Forums
kid's going to end up in a noose if he lives like that.

well you tried

Yes. It's a great establishment that's only 200 feet away. Going to go full nigger on those tendies selects once my wife leaves for work.

youtu.be/fB_tOoRsY80

You can't be redpilled if you pay a bunch of pizza-face teenagers to make shit quality hamburgers for you. It's as simple as that.
>muh capitalism
just doesn't apply.

how have you not been banned for spam yet?

Imagine being a grown man and sounding like 14 lmaoooooo

McDonalds has fed more people and for cheaper than any government every has or will.

JewTube says my browser can't play that because I don't have the right shibboleth installed.

the video hasn't rendered yet. He's literally just responding to everything in real time in here in the form of youtube videos because he probably unironically thinks he can become a millionaire from adsense revenue from his 30 subscribers.

What's he doing? Posting video screencaps of Sup Forums threads?

Does he read them aloud or something?

Yeah it's pretty sad. He got all butthurt over my "autistic beaner voice" remark and made a video response just to that. My internet connection also coincidentally started acting up right after that. So he probably attempted to DDOS me over it too. Pretty sad stuff.

That's pretty Jewish. Meanwhile I'm posting this content for hotpockets.

Wouldn't it be a lot more Jewish to report, rather than waste computer resources DDOSing?

Seems innovative. I'm jelly I haven't done this.

Nah, the intertubes are a shared resource. The costs get passed on to the goyim.

>pol hates niggers
>pol lets niggers pick their cotton
I would love to dissect your brain

You sure sound like an (((expert))) on all of this.

youtu.be/9XrPG5yq9JQ

>capitalism
I'm pretty sure the government is influencing them one way or another

It's disgusting.. How much soy in one of those burgers?

Actually most fast food places use pure beef.
T. works in logistics and likes reading food ingredient labels to know where not to shop.
Usually it's the chicken and the "philly steak" that is cut with soy.

both
it's always both

>McDonalds staff ask for $15 dollar minimun wage
>McDonalds says no, if this happens you will lose your jobs
>McDonalds replaces them with machines anyway because fuck you lol

forbes.com/sites/realspin/2016/11/29/thanks-to-fight-for-15-minimum-wage-mcdonalds-unveils-job-replacing-self-service-kiosks-nationwide/

Fuck you commie. This McDonald's shit is Jew b.s. Charles Manson is the man . http:/Vimeo.com/29835054
Xoxo fuck the Jews.

I'm from Jew York. Eventually you learn how (((they))) operate.

If you have something to say type it son. I'm not giving you YouTube views and playing in to your desperate need for social validation.

>natsoc meme flag
>promotes capitalism

He's clearly being ironic. How autistic are you?

You dont eat cotton, dumbass. See You fat fucks should put down the fast food

This is the beauty of capitalism.

extremely. I'm on pol, aren't I?

Designed to keep poor people malnourished and stupid.. obviously good for the economy so.. a triumph of American capitalism I guess?

So am I but even I can spot subtle nuances.

How do you go from this...

To this?

with this

did you ask for your cheese on the side?

best because it's exceptionally successful but without monopolizing through corporatism

yes that is what actually happened, some retard at mcdonalds did this

Ask for refund?

>buying filet o shit in the first place

What else are you going to do during Lent?

Carlosss!

love how mcdonalds sent chickens to china for processing and the sent back rat meat in the mcnuggets. even better is how the media covered it up.

McDonlads is peak degeneracy

Fake news. I work in logistics and can call you out as full of shit. That wouldn't save them any money. People like you are retards and should drink bleach instead of just lying about everything to try and seem interesting.
Spoiler: You aren't which is why you are making shit up.

eat meat on fridays because it doesn't honor God even a little bit

They serve people

holodomor: shining example of communism at its best, or at its very worst?

Well, on the one hand it's just xoxols, but on the other hand the Jews did it so I'd have to side with the xoxols on that one.

>Seventeen-year-old Stacey Irvine didn't think her nugget habit was a big deal - until she collapsed one day work, The Sun reported. When Stacey arrived at the hospital, doctors were horrified to find she had eaten chicken nuggets every single day and "never" ate fruits or vegetables.
archive.fo/8YIWJ

>be me
>slightly hungover
>go to mcdonalds
>giant touch screen to order
>don't have to interact with anyone at register
>uncle tom nigger employee politely asks me if im figuring the new setup alright
>tell him I'm good to go
>finish order and pay at machine
>get numbered table card
>food is personally delivered to me
>double quarter pounder meal with coke (as based as it gets)
>food is delicious and cures hangover
>leave

McDonald's was always based, and now it's even better with these giant screens. People who act too good for fast food piss me off, the shit is perfect for when you're hungover/starving and if you aren't a fat fuck it doesn't do any damage.

Have fun eating your eurofaggot trader joes whole foods shit while I actually go and enjoy my life without being a self-righteous prick about calorie intake.

She endured for 15 years? I have a friend who did that for 2 months during a visit to China and had a medical emergency.

>avocado bacon burger
>literally on toast
RIP mortgage