God bless President @realDonaldTrump #MAGA Conservative patriot. Corrupt politicians must face justice...

God bless President @realDonaldTrump #MAGA Conservative patriot. Corrupt politicians must face justice. Thank you for your retweets & follows!

I believe in truth, justice, and the American Way.

Proud #Trump supporter for #MAGA #1A #2A #Vets #Military #BackTheBlue #tcot #ccot NO PC or SJW crap will be tolerated. Feminists don't speak for me. #TheShed

LifeLibertyPursuitOfHappinessVeteransIsraelMOΛΩNΛABE ShariaTheRealWarOnWomenTrolls call me a Russian bot, you can just call me a proud deplorable

Register To Vote For Midterm Elections Crucial For POTUS Elect MAGA Candidates #AmericaFirst #MAGA #Draintheswamp #WingmanBannon #humanity

Deplorable signing in

It's to early for this autism man.

Good to see you fellow Trump Train'er! #MAGA #FellowTrumpSoldider #TrumpArmy #IsraelMustBeProtected #PotusTrump

Your bot works well

We The People will #MAGA with or without help from the naysayers. PROUDLY UNVERIFIED #2A #CCOT

#buildthewall #1A #2A #Mission22 #NRA #ExMuslim FB @realJamesWoods @GenFlynn @pnehlen @DineshDSouza @therealroseanne @AntonioSabatoJr @GrrrGraphics #MAGA

#HappyMonday! #PolWorld #polfriends #BlueFamily #BlueFriends #BlueSupporters #NewWeek #NewGoals #PositivePoliceInteractions #Chicago #ChicagoPD #CPD #Community #MakingChicagoSafer #SeeSomethingSaySomething #TogetherWeCan

Charles Manson, the infamous cult leader, dead at the age of 83 Should have been given the death penalty a long time ago as taxpayers footed his prison bill No love lost on my part Just Saying #MAGAlwaysWins

Donald J Trump is my President, Conservative, USAF Vet, (78 - 82) Married 33 yrs and proud father of two Conservative Sons. On GAB

Jews Are Our Allies | FMR U.S. Border Patrol | New Mexico SWAT Operator | Legend Who Lives Rent Free In The Minds Of Liberals World Wide. #MAGA μολὼν λαβέ III

When you can’t make them see the light, make them feel the heat-Ronald Reagan Trump Supporter, Defend Israel at all costs! #MAGA

#LawEnforcement #BlueLivesMatter #FirstResponders #Military #IDF #IsraelForever #2A #NRA #ΜΟΛΩΝΛΑΒΕ #Trump #Pence #MAGA

Deplorable in NYC P.S ESL/SpEd teacher. Returned Peace Corp Volunteer. Bilingual. Jew. If triggered, move along.Common sense politics. #MAGA #Sabato4Congress

God Family America ProLife Adoption Military Veterans Benghazi Israel 2A RN CCOT Jew4Life MAGA My Pres. Trump

Nikki Haley is much needed driving force at United Nations:
Speaking truth regarding their relentless attack on Israel, the ONLY democracy in the Middle East.

#MAGA
#resist
#antifa

#MAGA proud supporter of Israel, Shadilay my brothers!

Linda Sarsour one of Glamour Women of the Year

Marxists like Sarsour share many important traits, such as hatred of the US, hatred of Christianity, hatred of Western Civilization, and a deep hatred of Israel.

Proud Deplorable role call! Respond with, hashtag "#MAGA!"

Israel is not one I’m willing to quit helping!! Everyone else fine! #MAGA #BTFOliberals

which is to dispatch evil and the end of a barrel of a gun....

FOR THOSE PEOPLE MESSGING ME ANTI ISRAEL GARBAGE I AM TELLING EVERYONE HERE AND NO I LOVE ISRAEL THEIR PEOPLE THEIR INGENUITY AND THEIR FAITH I SUPPORT ISRAEL AND WILL NOT TURN ON THEM #MAGAIsrael

All money saves from my reverse mortgage will be donated to Joel Olsteen and Israel!!#MAGA #TaxReform #Liberalsnowflakes #Israel

#MAGA

Why do I keep getting Stephen Colbert anti-trump videos recommended to me on youtube?

some people just cant take it all at once

10/10 Boomerposting.

1. Youtube forces progressive videos down everyone's throat

2. Watching political videos causes you to get more political videos, but becuase Youtube has ironically gone full fash against right-wing videos they don't show up in the recommended videos. So you watch a video about Hitler and the next day it recommends you watch "Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people."

What the fuck is this shit?

what

Someone's larping as a normie on social media.

You can tell a shill by the amount of posts he has that contains 0% substance

SAGE

That's like the worst metric I've ever seen.

Thats, like , totally, not ok, to hurt like, peoples, like, feelings and things.....

That is how you sound.

What?

No more illegal immigration. No more jobs outsourced. No more endless wars. #SaltingTheEarth #GemClub #ItsOkayToBeJewish

#AmenIsrael

Conservative Political Activist, Pac Mission is to provide support to #MAGA #Israel Agenda. #CandidateVetting #1A #2A #CCOT #TCOT