What is this haircut called lads? Going to the hair dresser today

What is this haircut called lads? Going to the hair dresser today.

Just ask for an "undercut"

The JUST

undercut

For fun and lulz ask for a hitler youth or a richard spencer and bring a picture of him

its called "peak fash"

Just tell your barber, "Not to be vulgar but, I need something that says on the downlow 'I like to suck cocks'"

its the "queer cut"

Hollywood nazihair.

used to be called a hitler youth on /fa/ in like 2013

"just give me the absolute cunt twaddle, thanks"

Sure is politics!

"the plant"

>trying to get user's ear chopped off
Rude. But funny. I approve.

Ask for the "I want to get punched in the face and lie unconscious in the pavement"

It's an undercut, I have my hair like that too.
This is the picture I use.

it's called the "zyklon"

>i'll have the numale, please

grade 1 short back and sides with a quiff

Ask for the "oh no I am choking on a million dicks" fade.

this

>asking for a queef on your head

uhhhhh guys????

>Going to the hair dresser today.
Ask for a gherri curl

High fade

Fuck that looks stupid
Enjoy your rat rail

If you want to be a nawtsi LARPer ask for an undercut. If you want to be a normal person ask for a fade.

Makes you look like a homo.

An Einsatzgruppen Spezial

just ask for shaved (number 2 i go for) on back and sides and leave it however long you want on the top (longer the better imo). Is basically a short back and sides but more extreme. Instead of it being gradually blended between the top and the sides/back it just jumps from cut to shaven.

Make sure they get the hairline right though, tell them to clip the hair in place if necessary and then shave the unclipped parts.

This.

Go to a male barbershop. Don't go to a fucking bitch hairdresser. They don't know what they're doing when it comes to this shit.

Tell the guy that you want it short and tapered on the sides and back, but long and floppy on top. Show him a picture. Tip him.

Do not use the words "fade" or "skin" unless you want to look like a jarhead. Wait until he finishes to ask for more off the sides.

hope you are 180+ pounds AT LEAST

hipster faggot haircut

it looks nice shaved and well dressed, but fuck these hipster faggots are everywhere. undercut, over groomed beard, shitloads of hair products. gay as shit and ruins my style

just get a princeton and comb it to the side like a normal well groomed male. that nazi haircut is gay.

Just take the pictures with you on your phone and show the barber. That will be your best option.

Just ask for the "ol' faggot"

>under 200lbs
>adult male

he’s british. it’s probably some muslim slang term

Yeah, before Nazis became the ultimate taboo it was normal to just ask for the hitler youth at the barber. Now they'll think you're an actual nazi if you say that so you have to ask for an undercut.

Why are krauts so self-hating? Can't you just be proud of your dirty past like Nippon? They still idolize Kamikazes and they're a better country than Germany.

Ask for the coffee instant.

>Do not use the words that efficiently describe the haircut unless you want to look like a guy who gets that haircut every weekend
>Walk in with a picture

Female confirmed.

It's called a Heilcut

I've done a few of these. Not sure if they were /ourguys/ or Boardwalk Empire cosplayers.

t. Hairdresser

>2017
>not having a Hitler youth undercut

Wew lad

Cool perception, bro.

Ask your hairdresser for the ol' controlled opposition

I knew what user meant. A lot of people look stupid with the sides actually shaved. Its better to start with some length left on the sides and go from there. Personally, I leave around a half inch on the sides which leaves it looking a lot more like a normal clean-cut than the hipster Richard Spencer cut.

It’s called a bowl cut

the alt light haircut

It's the Untercunt.

You only look like Spencer if you get it done like twice a week. Should take off as much as possible to make your haircut last a bit. Short hairstyles are a fucking pain in the ass to maintain.

Nice!

Let's get this out onto a tray!

>t. Cerno's cousin, Đoko

Whip out your cock, show the barber the tip of your dick, and tell them you want a cut that looks like that.

All you need to say is:
>just fuck my shit up

I’ve always wanted this haircut after I saw the movie but again how wo the picture?..

Fuk it I’m taking the pic...

high and tight

"The Dickie Spence"

Undercuts are fucking terrible, anyone reading this thread that has one needs to kill themselves asap desu. Just have normal length hair parted neatly.

> That chin

Show them the pic. Thats the easiest way.

I suck nigger dick for a living

Is there a difference between an undercut and a pompadour? They look pretty much the same on google image. Where my hairdressers at?

This is how you should look, faggot.

>Hair dresser

Code for queer.

i like the woes "what the fuck's a haircut i just got out of bed" hairstyle

>the hair dresser
Captcha: Benito kike
Fitting for a mutt thread

>just fuck my shit up famalam

Der herrcut

Its called a bullcut with short sides.

Am I the only one who sees it?

Or a Crew cut with longer bangs.

can't have enough of this

STANDARD MAN, NUMBER ONE

number 2 all over

Ask for a traditional hard part.

go to a black barber and its called a fade

The "my whiteness is all I have".

‘The FBI asset’

this haircut is super gay desu. look at the people you posted for christ sake lol

>"give me the 'egghead'"

It's called "short on the sides and back with a barbers skin fade, log on top"

Anyone saying you should get a buzz cut is either a balding fag or a fat pink loser with a smushed in face. (You know exactly who you are)

Poo emoji

While we're discussing fashy haircuts, any other blonde anons here? Militaryfag here, getting kinda sick of the 3/1 crew cut, would like to get something a little different but not sure what to ask for and how to not look bald with my lighter colored hair.

It's called the "high and tight." You can ask the barber for your hair to match your circumcision.

I usually tell the barber just to fuck my shit up and he does a fine job senpai

the LARPfag

but seriously, the hitler youth

It's called 'The Controlled Op Jew'

Make sure you get red sneakers to commemorate the hoax in Charlottesville

>I usually tell the barber just to fuck my shit up and he does a fine job senpai

kek

it's an undercut.
ask for a 1 or a 2 clipper on the back and sides (faded if you want) and leave 2-3 inches of hair on the top. get a wax and slick it to the side and then you're done.

thanks for this. i didnt know there was a name to this simple haircut. now i know exactly what to ask for, ivy league / princeton haircut ftw

Show them a picture. My roommate is a barber and he says that it helps him when people provide photos. Also told me that this haircut is more popular with hispanics.

With a ‘hard part’. The part line is razored to be more prominent.