This is Akari Oozora, a 13 year old idol who attends Starlight Academy. Say something nice about her

This is Akari Oozora, a 13 year old idol who attends Starlight Academy. Say something nice about her.

Other urls found in this thread:

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1480065647
youtu.be/CT3tgfc7IM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>idol
She belongs in the trash.

wow rude

She is cute as fuck and has amazingfashion sense.

cute bow

The fuck is this

She didn't trip in the starlight queen cup.

ai

right?

Let's discuss the deep themes behind this screenshot.

she has best boyfriend,
I want to marry him.

Your picture has some random boy in it, not Sumire whom she is dating. Was that a mistake, or were you not intending your picture to be on-topic?

Is this what /ai/ threads have devolved into?

Also why are there two Aikatsu threads?

Where is the other one?

>generals get "banned"
>result is people making multiple threads about the subject because they can't find the actual current one
>thread content is the same, there's just more than one thread at once now
sasuga /qa/

>Also why are there two Aikatsu threads?
SHiN is trying to revive his clan.

That's only temporary. Ako will have the best boyfriend once she finally snatches Kanata.

Yes, Akari is love.

I find this picture of cute devil girl Aroma somehow compelling.

This is Oozra Akari a 17 year old idol and I'm going to marry her!

This is a 600 year old descendant of Count Dracula. Say something nice about her or she'll suck your blood.

and Nozomu

animatetimes.com/news/details.php?id=1480065647

New iRis OP confirmed for PriPara's next cour beginning January. That locks us in for about 140 episodes at least, not that we thought it was going to end in the next 5 or so anyway I suppose.

>PriPara
>Ever ending

Akarigen was a mistake.

What's with little girls and their negligent adventurer dads.

>tfw no M4 for Rola

You wouldn't know. There will be three new M4 members next year.
Though I'm fine with not everyone being paired.

I want it to end, it was fun for a while, but even for an /ai/ show it's too shallow and the simplistic designs leave no place for a bit of lewdness.

>I want it to end
I don't.
Pripara is perfect.
In 123 episodes I have 0 complaints.

Cute.
Cuter.
Cutest.
>tfw the sexy-type idle is the only one left alone

Rilu rilu yurilu.

Still, Rose is now part of that white butterfly-fairilu's harem that consists of older onee-samas.
Lip has no chance against her cuteness.

Good for you. I still watch it but really only out of habit, there's literally zero tension, and even worse character interactions have no depth at all.
At this point it really shows how it's just an advertisement for little girls and not its own thing.

Pripara isn't that kind of show user, it's comedy.

It really isn't, since they aren't even playing jokes up.
It's just light hearted, but without substance. I wouldn't mind it bringing back some characterization from Pretty Rhythm times, so I want to see a new idol project from them now.

Character interactions are great. Non in particular is getting expanded episode by episode – wow, that sounded lewd – and the most recent episode made Pepper and Chiri more interesting than ever and really built their bond as a team.

Aikatsu OG was "just light hearted", Pripara is pure gold.

Well, I'm stuck at 109, so who knows maybe they upped their game a bit, but where I'm at it really feels like there's no actual characters or interactions, just everyone and their own gimmick doing the same things and nothing leaves a lasting impact.

I really hope Chirichan never stops being a dick. "Character development" ruins everything.

And there was me thinking people would have got over Pripara not being Pretty Rhythm by now.

Your saying changing the status quo is a bad thing?

Could it be that maybe, just maybe, that's his honest opinion about Pripara? Or would that be too crazy?

I don't understand the problem. I'm not saying Pripara is horrible, or it would be better if they just stopped it.
I'm only saying I want it to end if we're getting another project in its place, which I'd like to be a bit more alike to the previous iterations.

That's what character-based comedy is. PriPara leans heavily on the gimmick game, but its emotional beats are fantastic when it goes for them. Remember when Garuru congratulated Aroma and Mikan and said "there's always a tomorrow" in which to achieve her own dream? And then the next episode where she spent the episode convincing her friends to let her make a decision she wanted to make, which they came around to?
She's been a tsundere from the start. She just expressed dere for the first time towards Non and had a moment where her mind broke and she and Pepper finger-licked each other. She's a bitch and she'll die a bitch. Hopefully her real-world self starts being a bitch as well.

The "emotional beats" just don't click with me, since I don't feel any emotional tension built up for them.
I guess if I weren't so stoic watching it, those scenes might have had some nice impact.

Sometimes.
Look at Mion and Bell. Mion was always herself, but with time she learned to get along with Aira and Rhythm and became a bit nicer.
Bell was an absolute cold jerk to everyone, and then one day she became super nice and friendly and everyone was willing to forget how much of a dick she had been until the previous day.
Just saying I'd rather see Chirichan take the Mion route. She can perfectly get along a bit better with her unit and still be all SOKO NI KASHIKOMARINASAAAAAI

>32 episodes in and I still don't know what the fuck is S in S4

I feel like the rabbit is going to snap and murder everyone.

SHiN.

Fair enough. I've gotta say, that's not my experience. There are some ho-hum episodes, but the majority, like 85% maybe, I find really effective comedic and/or emotional storytelling. One of the moments that encapsulates the series is Mirei earnestly trying to tell Hibiki that wishing to be a Vocal Doll is fucking stupid, and she's desperately trying to get through to her while Shion has to cover her mouth when she says "pri" as she's incapable of stopping and Hibiki would be legitimately anguished and unable to even listen to her. Hilarious, bizarre, totally serious based completely in the characters' established traits and histories. Moments like that, which aren't rare, really make me love this show.

Stars. Some magazine or fanbook confirmed it.

Then what is M4, Moroboshi4?

Why is she sad? What did dad say at the end?

I want to fuck Lala.

It's just that a complaint like "zero tension" seems very strange given that PriPara never really tries to create tension. It's like complaining about the lack of sakuga: sure it's true, and it might well be something you'd want from a show. But I don't know why you'd expect it from this one.

Probably Moon.

Meme4.

The Hibiki arc created tension quite well, all while simultaneously developing the ideals of personal growth, respectful competition and, you know, friendship.

That she was adopted.

I don't expect it (why would I expect it after 100+ episodes without?) I just mentioned it in context to why I'm hoping for them to end PriPara, and pull out a new project, that might have some, like Aurora Dream or Rainbow Live.

Mugino.

Sexual.

why is non such a bitch

I was wondering why I've never heard of this game before, turns out it's new. Thanks for the cannibalization, Bandai.

Forgot pic.

They added the neat idea of attaching gashapon keys to the machine to use.

Yeah, I saw it in the ad break during this week's episode.

Who is the Aoi of stars?

PR was great and all but there are plenty of shows like them, with "tension" and "character depth" and whatever else. But PriPara, with its unique and so well established setting and cast where every character fits so well with each other like a jigsaw puzzle, where everything that happens feels like an inevitability and yet manages to be fresh, I wouldn't trade it for anything else.
Especially not after the disaster that was RL, which tried to be so "mature" in its writing that it went overboard and ended up being unintentionally retarded.

It's a pretty brilliant idea to add non-trading card collectibles to the gameplay.

Same. I thought I just never noticed it until then.

That's what we call difference in opinions.
Somehow PriPara just doesn't work for me, but I'm a sucker for character drama.

But that's easy going Ran.

Anyway, if this by any chance explodes, we might just get a weird anime that mashes up Aikatsu and Kingdom Hearts/Kirara Princess.

IKUUU

I hate you and your stupid opinions.
Now kiss me.

I think it was just the fact that he's rarely around. A lot of Nozomi's character is centered around her not getting to see her parents much.

Yuzu, and I don't mean just because of her voice. She really feels like a more genki Aoi to me, probably the most caring and supportive character in the series, aside from maybe Koharu.

Except Ran is not a creepy rapist.

Please Yurika suck me dry and turn me into a ghoul dedicated to serve you

Non is a miracle.

Nice, I also want to pay Non to have her strike cute poses at the camera!

I really like the way this person draws Ako.

DIE MONSTER
YOU DO NOT BELONG IN THIS WORLD

>delusion

Lily a shit.

How does an arcade version of this even work? Did they change it to just a rhythm game?

youtu.be/CT3tgfc7IM0
Looks like an easier Aikatsu.

Lily looks so creamy.

>It's a pretty brilliant idea to add non-trading card collectibles to the gameplay.
That Kamen Rider game beat them to the punch by like 8 years

For girls, I guess. Also I personally love fancy keys.

The full version of Dreaming Bird is a little disappointing. The full version of One Step is great though.