I CAN'T PAY ME RENT TODAY
GONNA PARTY UP IN THIS CLUB AYE

I'm not a virgin

LIT

DOPE AF

SOCUALISM COMES NATURALLY AFTER CAPATALISM DUH

FUK DRUMPF AND FUK WHIT PEPLE

i use people.

YOLO! OMG GUYS PEPE IS SUCH A GOOD MEME AM I RIGHT!????

I am deeply concerned that the people of Alabama might elect Roy Moore. The allegations are serious. I am going to write in Luther Strange. I know it will bring about a Democrat who wants to restrict the 2nd amendment, but I only have a hunting rifle and a shotgun. No one needs a assault style rifle unless they are in the military. It won't be so bad if Moore loses. I couldn't stand having an accused rapist representing me.
Don't even get me started on Trump.
Roll Tide, I hope they win the Iron Bowl.

ONCE I GET MY DEGREE I WILL BE A MILLIONAIRE xD

There's only one race

The human race

#blacklivesmatter

broooooo I totally like Game of Thrones, Arya Stark is a badass!

Lord of the rings is becoming a TV series! I'm so excited!

No way Batman would win against Superman

Rapefugees welcome, we are all one race, human race! I am sorry for what whites have done!

Can't wait for that movie adaptation of arcade classic RAMPAGE! starring Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson that will be released on 4/20

since when is binlan full of white guilt?

There's literally nothing wrong with being Jewish.

i cant buy the new Iphone because this capitalist society is exploiting me. pls donate thx

Peace sign, duck lips.

RIP LIL PEEP

haha just be confident brah

"Being drunk and fucking everything is the best. Who would want to end up with a shy boring unexperienced stupid girl anyway?"
Unironic words spoken by most of the girls above 15 and under 50 I know. I'm also noticing some men like whores more even if they have been with niggers. This country is lost.

Communists advocate for the poor!

dude you wanna smoke sum weed lmao

I don't know. Local SJWs just take everything from Murriland without checking if it has any relevance here.
They even started to cry about wage cap.

I
I believe
I believe that
I believe that she
I believe that she will
I believe that she will win! (2x)

you may see a migrant, i see a professional driver of heavy earth movers. Build bridges, not walls

Hey guys, just picked up the new Wolfenstein game. It's just like "Dark Souls."

I mean, what is even the point in living if not buying stupid expensive useless shit to show off in front of people I know so they also buy them?

"We all were immigrants once!"

>Finnish people has lived here ever since it was habitable when ice started to withdraw at the end of ice age
Hmm.

Wolfenstien is the dark souls of killing nazis

just had a big soy milk shake! thinkin about donating to bernies 2020 campaign fund, can anyone match me?!?

*rips bong*
*chugs beer*
*BUUUUUUUUUURPPP*
Sup dudes!

its dark souls with inverted K/D ratio

Agreed, greatest ally. Just donated my rent to the ADL; might lose my home, but if it means helping God's chosen, it's worth it.

>dude football lmao
>beer haha
>PAY MONEY FOR BE LIFTING WEIGHTS!!
>memes hah
>check this out

I hate gypsies.

I.... I don't know what to do here
Have some titties

*stops eating snickers with knife and fork*

WOOOOO #WHITEGIRLWASTED

*gets off Sup Forums and shut down the computer*

I am emotionally stable and don't feel the need to draw cartoon frogs for other people with unfortunate gaps in their sociology education.

This was easy because I usually just come on here to laugh and pick on people because I'm petty.

This, but unironically

*goes to sports bar in audi/bmw*

I'm living in a frat house right now, acting like a normie is my everyday life.

Also normies are incredibly impulsive and are extremely depressed. They just hide it under false confidence and alcohol. They seem to be riddled with anxiety but they see no other alternative to their actions because that's all they know.

Everybody is just floating through life, don't think normies have some special or cool quality about them. live your life the best you can and forget the comparisons

Did anyone watch tv last night? Mine's broken so instead I got a Jew to shit in the middle of my living room while my family watched on in fascination.

Ay mayne, did you see that Game of Thrones episode yesterday?

Dat dragon fire was of the hook

>lol memes are cool I guess
>you should love everyone for who they are!!!
>-insert biblical verse-
>Everyone is equal
> rawr xD
>being vegetarian is hot

That's racist!

there isn't a cia blacksite in the ass end of british indian ocean territory with ~1500 american and british support staff existing in paradise with an airbase capable of hosting the largest military aircraft

wow those velvet cupcakes video is SWEET!

Dude weed lmao

I'm lilly white but I pretend I'm black.

i've never felt bad about drinking every day for social credibility

>Everybody is just floating through life
this
>Because individuality is a lie people tell themselves in order to maintain the illusion that they are relevant and important. In reality most people are barely self aware, let alone sapient, and are thus incapable of being individuals on a basic level. Most humans are just meat puppets because they are lost in a sea of abstracts they do not understand.

Isn't that Diego Garcia my dude?

I am on track for a promotion in work.

ZOGNAR GROMFLE!
IMBREACH!

This. No wonder Xanax is killing college kids left and right

WHY ARE THERE NAZIS HERE? ITS LIKE 2017 PEOPLE!

nah

*watches Rick & Morty while vaping*

Pickle Rick lmao

lmao let me repost this on reddit xD

haha lol have an upvote xD

>it's a picture from croatia

Financial problems? Better drink instead of work.

>Diego
He has to go back.

MOAR

Fuck you, Paddy. Fuck you.

hey bro are you ready for the big game? i know i am im ready to sit back and crack open a cold one

Has anyone seen the new walking dead? Pretty crazy!!!

When we were younger I used to talk shit about you for liking comic books and video games but now that everybody else has caught onto it I can't fucking wait for the next SIMS game and X-Men movie! YAAAAASSSS QUEEN!

ALL WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST
BUT RACE DOESN'T EXIST
SO WE SHOULD CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES
BECAUSE WE'RE ALL THE SAME

In that picture we see the modern mating rituals of the White Race... a pack of incel males trying to get their dicks wet and a bag of slags trying to get their drinks paid for.

Post on This thread

let's all come together, fuck war, fuck terrorism.
one people!

nice reddit humor

Like that John Lennon song!!!! Omg yes!!!!!!!

Underrated post

Not that I don't use people as well, I just limit the damage by restricting my social group to the absolute minimum

>dubs
here

Totally! I liked the bit when the nigger did a thing with the other nigger and the rest of the niggers try to stop it doing a thing.

Nice sam Hyde quote

how does someone from Italy perfectly emulate every 25-70 year old loser in the US?

Thank you

The only thing missing is bleating a tired platitude such as 'it's all good'.

I can't be a normie, you should see the shirt im wearing right now

What a fag. You say like literal virgin edgy kid in your mom's son's basement

people here love the big game and love to crack open cold ones

I don't get it... why doesn't the government just like, print more money?

You don't even have mountains mate.

Huhh mondays heh
I wish it was friday so i can go out and drink alcohol with my friends from both sexes and have fun.

this

>because I'm petty
It's actually because you're projecting your social status insecurities

Meh. It is what it is.