Would you accept him into your fancy Italian art school?

Would you accept him into your fancy Italian art school?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.artnet.com/market/hitler-auction-450000-310065
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Has potential but the perspective is all over the place. Probably not then but an easy yes these days.

not with that piece of shit. look at the fucking walls.

of course

this, today this would be more than enough, back then people where merciless, I can imagine the professors pointing every single defect in a very crude way

Kek look at these shitty steps

this fucked up the whole painting, he was good, but, the devil is in the details

These days he would be one of the most promising students in his class. In those days though he was probably average, but enough potential to get into art school surely.

Today's stupid "concept art" and "performances" doesnt make Hitler a better artist. His paintings were mediocre.

No shit. But there was this image showing other artists who got into school the same period and they were typical jewish degenerate bullshit art. Anyone got the pic?

That side building on the right looks like it's at an odd angle, not 90 degrees

Shadows are fucked up

Is that an original Hitler?
I am curious about how much can these things sell for

was this done when he was young? this would have been pretty impressive if he painted this without a formal education

No because if I accepted him he would not have created the best country on earth, Nat Soc Germany

yes his art is better than most of the shit people make in my architecture course

all his paintings were done when he was quite young. he moved to vienna when he was 17 and applied to art school; was rejected but told he should apply to architecture school (which he could not afford) he then worked in vienna in abject poverty for years as a day laboror where he first encounter the fucked up state of marxism through labor unions. a few years later war broke out and he wrote to the king of bavaria to be allowed to join a bavarian regiment. he was accepted and served until he was injured once (saw the horrible traitors nature of germans back home) asked to be sent to the front, where once again he was injured by a mustard gas attack by the english then the novemeber revolution occured and he vowed to avange the german nation which had been pilfered by the kike menace.

you should not be allowed to post on pol without at least knowing this much. hitler was, is, and will remain the singular savior of europe.

>He produced hundreds of works and sold his paintings and postcards to try to earn a living during his Vienna years (1908–13).
He was born in 1889.

It is Hitler's. No clue how expensive it is.

6 million gold teeth

I'd make him paint me like one of his French girls.

$450 000

news.artnet.com/market/hitler-auction-450000-310065

>t. never took a single art lesson in his life

ty man

true, but he would have been an artist in today's society. Never would have caused a genocide.

This. These paintings are exceptional for his age. Traditional art is improved with practice and instruction. He was denied the chance to study art because the schools were run by Jews promoting modern art.

the same is true now of just about any art form from film to comedy to music to fine art. Skill, practice, and perspective is ignored for degeneracy and spreading messages the Jews approve of.