College Kids Arrested for Saying "Tranny"

youtube.com/watch?v=SuH85rrqhoU

>The University of Minnesota-Morris has threatened a student radio show with cancellation after one of the hosts used the word “tranny” on-air, with campus officials offering several shifting reasons for pulling the show from the airwaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

kumm.org/contact/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>arrested
no thrown out, they can't arrest the guy, and if they did they're going to lose that court battle
All this shows is that leftism as an ideology needs to be eradicated

I would've laughed in her face and joked with the cop about his time being wasted with this dumb shit.

You pay for this, retards.

UM......IM JUST GONNA HAVE YOU LEAVE.

>calling the police because the word "tranny" was used

And this is why I refer to them as skinwalkers

>hate slur
Give me a fucking break.

Also she was so fucking smug and passive aggressive. God leftist women are such cunts.

Reminder that Harold Covington predicted word-policing like this in his books.

Ugh, Id love to comb that bitch's hair with a ball peen hammer.

Have a bump, op

Mechanics watch out

You must call this piece of machinery by its proper pronoun. I am also a transmission and i feel its pain

*blocks your broadcast*

>Inb4 it was an automotive talk show.

Hate speech hate speech

what you gonna do when they come for you?

So what are you supposed to call a fag that wants to cut off his penis?

Liberals are so fucking powerful, look at those cuckservative wimps dutifully obey the alpha liberal female.

“uh, Uh, we swear we weren’t being problematic!”

>shut it down

used the word “tranny”
As opposed to what? Faggot? Queer? Degenerate? What would please these people

How long will things go like this, until people start getting pissed off and start fighting back in mass?

This cultural transformation will not ruin free speech.

I prefer Abomination.

This world needs to burn.

RWDS WHEN?

Just start calling them from spoofed numbers talking about how you're a donor to the school who will no longer be donating because they do not take freedom of speech seriously. I already did.

WTF....
>be american student
>say cock sucker on school radio
>get arrested
>????
>Profit

It may have been a campus officer, but I really feel like they have better things to do.

In hindsight, they probably should have requested someone from administration come to the station. When is the vote scheduled to decide their fate?

"Mentally Ill"

Also forgot to mention, probably a good idea to start calling into their other radio shows for shits & gigs.

The Officer looked chill. The kids just needed to ask for a Supervisor to come to the station

>MUH LAND OF THE FREE

why are right wingers even allowed to have a redio show? They should not be allowed as they are degenerate.

>mfw he was talking about auto repair

No Nigger in sight, true liberal scum
kumm.org/contact/

>moonlight serenade starts playing

Fuck.

So like if you tell a fart joke in class, will the police come and arrest you then too?

What if you let one rip, by accident or by design?
Hate farts as there were minorities present that felt threatened, and thought you were trying to gas them?
>911 Can I he..
COME NOW SEND EVERYTHIGN
>What seem to be the problem
GAS ATTACK, VIOLATION OF SAFESPACES
MINORITIES AND DEVI.. I MEAN OPRESSED PEOPLE THREATENDED

This was the most based part.

Now the Left that says protesting football players and students wearing anti-Trump shirts are expressing free speech will say this isn't part of the same free speech.

Based 700R4

But I thought it's the Right who are snowflakes.

Why does he have a rune dagger?

int buff?

What I got from this is:

>tranny = cocksucker

heh

"Tranny" was PC 11 years ago. I specifically remember the Tyra Banks show regularly had Tranny episodes and they specifically said "Tranny".

didn't that bitch just say tranny too? can we arrest her?

Man I think this is possible the worst thing I've seen this far.

The police actually came.... As if there had been some mass fight that got really violent and out of hand.... Or they had commited a crime that had to handled through them such as setting the building on fire... Or if someone got stabbed or shot

FFS He said cock sucker on the student radio and the police came!

Need to start a campaign supporting the Manager and asking all whites to be removed from campus for a day.

Sue. Jews hate losing shekels.

Be patient, it will.

The Police had to come. Campus Police in general are not that bad. Watch the video, the students took her shit.

I AM A REAL AMERICAN
FIGHTING FOR RIGHTS OF EVERY MAN

He was talking about cars your honor...making an allegory about humans and automobile components.

Don't be a pussy, tell the judge you'll say tranny whenever the fuck you want. Then send the judge follow up letters with the word Tranny on the envelope.

>going to collage
>ever

Yes abbreviations will not be tolerated, you didn't use the full word transsexuals, please leave.

I'm on a shit connection. What did the police even do? What could they possibly be charged with?
More people need to read his books. I got extremely creeped out when I saw the year it was written and how much of it has already happened

user, I think they finally got it together, and made the correct decision to not resign.

Have they posted on Sup Forums yet for advice

700R4: Worst possible transmission choice.
Very wide first to second gear spread. First gear is a 3.06 ratio Second is a 1.62 ratio. This nearly equates to skipping from first to third gear with a manual trans. This kills acceleration when these trans go into second gear. Compare this to a TH350. First gear at 2.52 ratio and second gear is 1.52. Do the math, faggot. The 3.06 first gear is so low that any final gear of above 3.55 or numerically higher will have you right at the max rpm at around 35 mph, only to then have your car fall on its face when it hits second gear, feeling like it skipped a gear. Wheel spin is uncontrollable upon hard launches, unless you have a very tall final gear, and then you can for sure count on going nowhere quickly when second gear comes in. Overdrive would be totally useless at highway speed regardless of detuning with a tall final gear, unless you were cruising at around 100 mph. Huge cost to build up. Don't even consider a stock rebuild to handle 500 hp or more. Under hard use, the 700R4 will fail quickly. Limited as to what level these can be built up to. High performance transmission builders and parts suppliers don't even recognize this as a serious transmission. More complex to build than a TH350 and far more expensive, especially when built up to handle high hp numbers. Having to run a cumbersome throttle value cable to the carb linkage. This feature actually serves a good purpose, but if not set properly, it can destroy your transmission quickly. Very critical adjustment, and often overlooked. The overdrive is actually useless with engines running decent size cams. Stall converters are double the cost of the one run in a TH350. You must detune an engine considerably to operate the overdrive and be able to tolerate the first to second gear drop. Could be classified as the worst mismatch of parts known on a true street car.

They're not cuckservatives, that's the sad thing.
Two of them are part of the young democrats on campus. They are 100% libtard, and were defending antifa moments before they said that.

What's his problem?

Tranny faggot here

Fuck that campus and fuck this PC hyper-offended society

You can't say whatever the fuck you want. Niggers should have said trap.

>t. radiofag

Some crazy stupid bitch calls the police and tells them to come to the station because someone used the word tranny. The probably came thinking they were going to arrest her.

tranny is now derogatory?

Nobody was arrested you lying fuck. The bitch probably called the cop because she was too chickenshit to confront the students by herself.

I hope someone calls the cops on me for stupid BS. I enjoy telling the cops to fuck off and stop wasting my time.

The anti-Trump SJW station manager only used the police to enforce her decision to shut the two "Deplorables" down for saying Tranny. She's a true fascist...using threat of police action to silence free speech.

What would the cops do if you told them at that moment that she raped me?

See this right here is why I love this place. In a conversation about politics gone wrong, I learned something about a shitty gm transmission.

>I enjoy telling the cops to fuck off and stop wasting my time.
You're an idiot. It's the people who called the cops on you who are wasting your time. It's the police's job to show up just in case something's actually happening. Have some fucking respect.

You realize you need help, right?

This has to be /o/ pasta.
The only /o/ meme i know is Wankel motor

>gAnDOLF the Red

>going to collage
>collage
>collage

lmao

Why be a sack of shit to the cops for doing what they literally have to because LEOs are required to respond to all calls. They aren't any happier about the wasted time they could have been helping someone in actual need.

Brandon Albrecht and Tayler Lehmann should now take their show "The Deplorables" to the Internet and blow away that little 20th century college radio station.

This, the cops probably give zero fucks and think this woman is nuts and playing games with them.

How the fuck are these conservative pieces of shit allowed on air?

I'm fine lad, just finished an hour long workout. I've never felt happier in my life.

Stop buying into the enraged reverse SJW meme

you realize your going to have to be killed if they lose? you arent the same as regular homos

>LAND OF THE FREE

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahHa

The rotary engine developed by Felix wankel was a concept that fizzled in the automotive industry, Felix Wankel, a German scientist, used geometric properties to design the shape of the engine to include intake/exhaust, compression, and ignition 3 times in one rotation, this gives a mechanical advantage over a four stroke engine which requires 2 rotations of its crank in order to perform intake, compression, ignition, and exhaust. While this gives the rotary a mechanical advantage, it does not give it enough leverage to produce a noticeable amount of torque compared to a traditional combustion engine. The rotary engine has always been a gas thirsty motor that can rotate at speeds of up to 10,000 revolutions per minute. It is also well known for having excessively high exhaust temperature, this is due to the way the fuel burns during ignition, and allows burned fuel to travel into compressing fuel, which is why this characteristic shows. However the rotary engine has advantages over a traditional engine, such as the amount of power it is capable of producing with such little displacement, let's also not forget that when comparing each rotor to a cylinder we notice a large difference In the amounts of produced power, and when we compare each rotor to 3 cylinders we still notice a gap in favor of the rotary engine.

Cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedophile elite. I hope they all are slaughtered on the Day of the Rope.

When they start arresting these fucks for false reports then we can revisit that.

>Hates all races and identities other than white fundamentalists

>Acts like a raging nigger

Most of us have owned a regular stock street car with a 700R4 trans, or its electronic likeness, a 4L60E, and didn't find much of an issue with the way they operated, especially if the vehicle was fuel injected. This is because stock car engines are designed to operate totally different in the very low rpm range. They have huge amounts of off idle torque compared to the average carbureted street rod that makes 400 hp or more. This off idle instant torque allows the vehicle to keep its speed up decently when the 700R4 drops into second gear, and the same low rpm also allows the overdrive gear to operate normally at very low rpm. There are other factors that also allow these trans. to operate at low rpm, especially on fuel injected computer driven engines.

oh yeah? I would have suplexed that dumb cunt and pile drived straight into her back from the desk. Then I would have disarmed the cop Mirrors Edge style and handcuffed him using his own cuffs. Then I would have played shadily on the radio as well as a Milo Y speech. haha praise kek!

Mah nigga

They were caught off guard, but that would have been a smart call. They just rolled over and played dead. My understanding is they have now decided to quit being such pussies.

I'm gonna guess you're underage.
Cops are the literal line between chaos and order. They are also human beings with their own families.

Have I committed a crime?
Am I being detained?

If NO then FUCK OFF

KYS faggot. The rule of law is a joke. We're gonna kill the pedos and jews and their thug enforcers.

>reverse SJW
aka reality

Dumb
It was more likely the Police would have asked her to leave. They needed to stay chill

This is the issue. Conservatives/right wingers lack a spine of any kind.
Should have spit in the cunt's face and told her to go knife herself.

But that's not what fucking happened retard.

They should have just done an interview with the Police officer.

stay mad lad :^)

Tranny Lover