Kony 2012

I never understood what this was all about in 2012? In came and went, and went quiet. Was it a hoax?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xsoWYSp18KE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi07vHyz83XAhWo6IMKHdyiAp8QFggmMAA&url=https://invisiblechildren.com/kony-2012/&usg=AOvVaw18C5oWO-tAIifnnSF17nfT
youtube.com/watch?v=AT0Hqh2bH48
youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc
youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0
youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8
youtube.com/watch?v=rU_1jnrj5VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>I never understood what this was all about in 2012? In came and went, and went quiet. Was it a hoax?
They tried an Osama bin laden thing, but nobody act got excited about it.

Story:They made of money off a fake movement. The End.

i guess the guy was a real guy but pretty unremarkable by african warlord standards, the whole thing was suspicious as fuck though and the fag-in-closet leader of the ngo had an MKUltra tier breakdown where he took off all his clothes and started jacking off in the middle of the street

Director was caught on film masturbating on the side of a street in a drug induced frenzy

Came out that Kony has been inactive nearly a decade by the time the film was made

I still remember being 19 and seeing all the people my age in college posting on Facebook how they're outraged and joining the revolution to stop him lol

Similar to #MeToo

And all the other fake hypes, designed to distract from whatever might be threatening the true pedophile rings and true terrorists of this world.

>2012
this was back when i didn't despise niggers yet and thought this was real

They had us do an assembly in middle school about this shit, some Ugandan came in and said he was a child soldier. Nobody believed it for a second because the guy didn't even have an accent. Then they sold us bracelets for $5 a pop.

They showed us the video in high school and students were asked to find solutions or donate. It was stupid.

same thing happened to me. One of my teachers was suspicious about it and looked over the organization's finances in front of the class

It was a fraud of a movement likely designed to test the waters for Western countries to accept rapefugees.

Then again, it also led to me losing my virginity. Happier times.

Well, the only thing remarkable about him is that he has created a radical Christian ideology, i.e. Christian Taliban. Buut... I'm pretty sure he's still there.

>I still remember being 19 and seeing all the people my age in college posting on Facebook how they're outraged and joining the revolution to stop him lol

Now that I think about it, that was the first time I ever started questioning normies. EVERYBODY was in on this shit like braindead zombies. I remember seeing kids wearing Kony shirts and spreading that shitty video everywhere. I always thought it was retarded but anytime I spoke out about it I got an SJW yelling in my face about muhhhh children

>literally trying to get kids to participate in crowd funding a paramilitary insurrection

Michelle Obama started a hashtag to free the girls when she couldve just talked to her husband to go bomb the shit out of them.

He plays for the Jets

well sure. gotta build those cell towers man to keep people aware.
just ignore all the atrocities committed by the Ugandan government
I have disdain for this group to this day because I was somewhat guilted into it, all I didn't donate. It made me happy when their founder started waxing his carrot all around San Fransisco.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Story time user

it was a marketing ploy to sell merchandise using people's feelings
People forgot about it just like they forgot about every bullshit social media political manipulation (bring back our girls etc...)
That the creator of it ended up jacking it in San Diego surely didn't help too

What, did you impress a progressive social activist

All the stupid high school kids who fell for this probably became the SJWs we saw over the last few years.

Closet homo scammed idiots.

Leader of the movement was shitty libturd grabbing cash for hookers and blow

last anyone saw of the guy (and by extension the movement) he was tweaked out of his mind running around naked in the streets

and dont listen to tinfoilers saying he was MKULTRAd

JACKIN' IT JACKIN' IT JACKETY JACK!

>KONY 2012
>by Invisible Children
>0.0000% profits go to charity
>Kony was killed a decade before
It was a well thought out scam. Real event; emotional pleading; very small, small print. Once Invisible Children were called out by the ecelebs of the time, that shit died as quick as it started.

It was about a scam to take dumb libs and numales money.

It was a cia attempt at practising to tap the internet for lolz

that's how virtue signaling works like.

if you're having Kony problems, I feel bad for you son
Hes got 99 kiddies and your poster saved none.

>MURDER AFRICA

youtube.com/watch?v=xsoWYSp18KE

Didn't the author have a mental break, then went to San Diego and jacked off naked in public?

>and dont listen to tinfoilers saying he was MKULTRAd
lol right because it was all the work of this one retarded fag with no connection to anybody powerful who was just somehow charismatic enough to get his retarded shit spammed everywhere as if it were legit, because that happens.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwi07vHyz83XAhWo6IMKHdyiAp8QFggmMAA&url=https://invisiblechildren.com/kony-2012/&usg=AOvVaw18C5oWO-tAIifnnSF17nfT

youtube.com/watch?v=AT0Hqh2bH48

warning if you hate numales

I always wondered how africans felt. Imagine youre nongo in congo or whwrever the fuck this child soldier dude had operated and you see on the internet that westerners are posting fucking kony posters everywhere like they suppport him for an election. What do you think?

For the west:
This was a practice run for something. Revolution crap? Seeing if they could get dumb people on board to support invasions based on feels? It stinks of otpor soros shit and was probably a test run to see how hard it would be to get lazy fat westerners off their arses to do shit they were told based entirely on nicely packaged lies and heartstring tugging kids

it was an attempt to install the next banana republic dictator by the CIA

guy ran a scam and got lucky same shit when people run pyramid schemes, they are con men with good PR

The USA was looking to enter with freedom bombs and steal the resources. They found another way in. The guy (Kony) like Osama had been dead for a while, no big loss. They un-monarch programmed the Kony white boy and he spazzed out naked on a street in LA, thereby killing the psycho-ops.

The whole thing was a fucking hysterical mess

>young Christian dudebros make an indie doc on an ever so evil, but completely unremarkable African warlord while on on a mission trip
>dude *gasp* he uses child soldiers?!
>start playing and promoting and touring the Invisible Children doc to youth churches and megachurches around the US
>convince everyone to promote in on social media and make it mainstream to buy merchandise from their NGO “to donate proceeds to charity”
>takes off, rakes in loads of money
>keep proceeds for salaries, what little money is actually donated goes to the national military and associated militias, all of which are raping, pillaging and murdering entire villages while combating the opposition
>Kony 2012 campaign skyrockets IC, ridiculous amounts of cash, creators getting filthy rich
>More and more people paying attention to the issue, figure out that Kony hasn’t been actively doing anything at all for a decade and according to investigations is suspected to have been killed years ago
>IC begins to crack under the scrutiny, everyone turns on them
> Director cracks under pressure and goes on drug fuelled public masturbation rampage
>IC and Kony fade into obscurity

2012 was a great year.

KONY/JOHNSON 2020

They were already there in 2011 but resource stealing is true

Check out the "Invisible Children" (the group that did Kony 2012 video) twitter lol

twitter.com/Invisible

250k followers, but no more than one or two likes on each daily "please gib moneys" post they make.

How shitty it must be to have been like the most viral campaign ever 5 years ago, and now no one gives a fuck.

1:50

>literally the best piece of propaganda we've ever made

Well at least he's being honest....

exercise in mass predictive programming using social meida

All of that is wonderful, but it is not wonderful that so many of us who are able to feel the pain of others do not seem to have the farsighted understanding which should go along with that empathy. We seem to have achieved that understanding when it comes to things such as forest and wildlife management. We understand that it often is good to permit Nature to take its course in the case of forest fires, or in maintaining the natural balance between predator and prey, and so on. But we need to apply the same considerations to the non-White races. We never should have permitted medical intervention in the non-White world. We should not be trying now to halt the spread of AIDS in Africa. We should not even consider famine relief for Ethiopia. We should not interfere in the mutual genocide between Hutus and Tutsis. Unless we temper our altruism with intelligence — and especially, unless we limit it to our own race — it will destroy us rather than help us achieve a higher civilization and a higher grade of humanity on this planet.

What rules us now is a soft-headed, mushy, egalitarian, feminine sort of altruism, where we are more inclined to feed the starving picaninnies of Africa than to take account of the fact that every picaninny who doesn’t starve to death now will grow up to breed more picaninnies. We feel sorry for the disease-ridden Blacks and Browns of the world, and instead of keeping them and their diseases strictly confined to their part of the world, we bring them into our part of the world so that we can share their diseases — as in the case of New York’s current outbreak of West Nile encephalitis imported from Africa.

What we need is a hard-headed, masculine sort of altruism, which makes us as concerned for the preservation of our own racial quality as for the stamping out of the fur trade, the sort of altruism which leads us to sterilize our own defectives rather than permitting them to breed a White welfare class, just as it leads us to thin out the two-legged population of Africa rather than permitting it to continue encroaching on the four-legged populations.

And you know, whenever I say something like that I can hear the screams of protest in the background. I can hear the softheaded altruists screaming that I am advocating genocide, and oh, isn’t that awful. But as a matter of fact, it is their policies which are leading to a far more terrible genocide, with our race as the victim.

When one has a world overcrowded with races competing for a limited living area and limited resources, there will be genocide. The feminine altruists cannot face that hard fact, and their activities simply guarantee a bloodier and more destructive genocide in the end. The masculine altruists, on the other hand, should be capable of imposing a necessary discipline in order to preserve the health of a beleaguered planet and permit its most valuable life forms to continue developing, instead of being dragged down by the least valuable.

>they are con men with good PR
Yeah, never mind where that good PR came from. It just happened.

Impeach Kony

Earlier in the day last Friday, I had read a Reuters dispatch from Kampala, the capital of Uganda,
about an incident that had taken place a few days before. Ugandan rebels, members of a
fundamentalist Christian sect led by a self-proclaimed "prophet," Joseph Kony, who wants to set
up a state based on the Biblical Ten Commandments, had ambushed a funeral procession and
taken the 60 mourners captive. The Christian rebels then forced the mourners to cook the corpse
they had been carrying and eat it. After the corpse had been boiled in sorghum and eaten, all 60
of the mourners were slaughtered by the rebels.
A grisly story indeed, and one that embarrassed multiculturalists probably would blame on the
unsettled conditions in Uganda at the moment. I don't think that this incident can be blamed
entirely on unsettled conditions, however, nor do I think it fair to blame it on the fact that the
rebels are Christian fundamentalists. In settled times as in unsettled times, Ugandans have had a
proclivity for eating each other. In the 1970s, when Idi Amin was president of Uganda, he ruled
with an iron hand and did not tolerate unsettled conditions. He also ate choice parts of people
who displeased him. And Idi Amin was not a Christian like Joseph Kony, but a Muslim. Neither
religion nor politics is the essential element in this little story from Uganda. The essential
element is race.

Here ya go

You know something I don't, lad?

ya sure, they were there before the Kony Con but they needed to get more troops to stop them niggers from protesting the robbery of their resources.

That is where China made a very strategic move and the reason Trump got to suck Chinese dick now also. China is not a crooked fucking monster like the countries. they actually make healthy trade deals and establish good practices.
I know because I have seen the difference first hand in Angola. The way the Chinese operate Vs the americans..shit, they chinks about to BTFO the americans in Africa with sound business deals.

Viral experiment / scam

youtube.com/watch?v=k1FKS1SHSsc

Isn't ol' Butt Naked a preacher now or something?

THIS
The whole movement was bait, and normies everywhere took it as a means to look charitable and morally correct. The sort of thing where they would spread the word and try to pressure everyone else into donating because it meant they were "helping."

I was just about to post this.
>is that the bad guy from the star wars!?

General Butt Naked to you leaf.

"ya, ya...I ate people, I ate children...but I am Jesus loving now, a christcuck like Ted Bundy"

>takes money out of progressives' pockets
>doesn't give it to Africans

What's not to like?

it was a scam, the guy would take the profits for himself, got exposed and started masturbating in the streets. the LRA hasn't even been active in uganda since 2006

Its was the rise of widespread norman SJW virtue signalling and fake social media outrage

that's not what Kony 2012 was. that's not even what is was pretending to be

ONE HOUR OLD THREAD AND NOT A SINGLE FAGGOT HAS POSTED THE KONY GUY SMACKING THE PAVEMENT AND CHANTING EUPHORICALLY BUTNAKED!
THE BOARD IS GOING STALE ANONS.
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER.

The Jew who ran it pocketed the shekels

WHERE IS 2 I-C?

they wanted to stop child conscription but then decided it was rayciss because it's a mostly african crime

I thought the chinks were ruthless, exploited them, employed their own, treated locals like shit, took everything.

I thought they wished for the u-ropes to return because at least they got a menial job to feed their family while their country got raped.

Is this just a white meme?

Another q: the migrant crisis wasnt organic. Who do you think went around from village to village saying go to the land of white pussy and gibs? Not a trick question, I am trying to get info. Europe was printing bullshit articles in about 2007 about needing mass migration from africa. I assume it wasnt well received so they went the refugees and dead kid feels route instead?

The best to come out of it was this kony bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0

It was a dry-run for what's about to come. Social media is one hell of a brainwashing tool.

Even our own intelligence service here is asking people to be careful about using FB because they see the potential for subversion of an entire population

DELETE ALL SOCIAL MEDIA!

I work in the energy sector, mostly in Brazil and Angola (cause Brazil has a very strong bond with the country). When the chinese arrived, the people in Angola were like: "oh fuck, here comes the next slave driver". But the reality is very different. They really do make sound deals where they want to build up infrastructure rather than rob the people blind. Even on the Chinese oil rigs in Brazil, although they are not the best tech, the people that work for them (Brazilians) are treated much better than you would expect. My personal analysis from the ground is that for the moment being, the chinese are removing the anglo influence and creating more sustainable enterprises. so yes, the western media is printing hatchet pieces against the Chinese although they have adopted a healthier, more viable and successful deals than the anglosphere wants to admit. The people in Angola fucking HATE americans but they have embraced the Chinese model. Time will tell if this is a cunning jew move, but I don't see how that could happen when the Chinese follow up on their contracts and promises unlike the Americans. We are about to see the chinese take hold of Africa in a way that the people and the continent will be less enslaved, as fucking weird as that may seem.
As to your question regarding immigration: only a zionist american would do such a thing to ensure that greater israel will benefit from the least resistance possible.

>Normalshits get their first taste of how hard niggers really nig
>Everyone goes apeshit
imagine the pushback if we diddn't have handlers arranging damage control campaigns.

same desu
being in college in the early 2010's was the best time to get redpilled

Profiting on virtual signaling

Realized it was a scam from the beginning.

Wrote graffiti all over a bunch of the posters telling people not believe the lies.

Also flushed one at a McDonald's bathroom down the toilet

Proofs for the latter

>Was it a hoax?
I dont think so,
the execution was just really, really bad.

They made us watch it in high school. Like I give a shit about Africa.

It was shekel grabbing campaign by an ngo that fronted as a charity to help save children when all they were doing was spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on salaries, travel costs, and camera equipment

You had a great teacher

Mine's just swallowed the bullshit up.

Failed Jew propaganda.

>I never understood what this was all about in 2012? In came and went, and went quiet. Was it a hoax?

A campaign was started because the nigs in that area were going to create trouble for American companys, so a campaign was started to rustle some jimmies in order to find a man whos been dead for years as an excuse to put boots on the ground.

They 'saw reason' and the whole campaign was stopped having served its purpose.

>They 'saw reason' and the whole campaign was stopped having served its purpose.

it stopped because the founders of it were exposed as having spent something like $250,000 on camera equipment and all three of them were giving themselves like $100k as a salary and one of the founders had a mental breakdown and stripped off naked in the middle of the street.

>that time psychicpebbles dropped a legitimate redpill

Oh yeah and Kony got CIA-funding

youtube.com/watch?v=68GbzIkYdc8

>that time they showed Kony 2012 in post-civil war Uganda and it was so bad that i caused a riot

youtube.com/watch?v=rU_1jnrj5VI

Literally some dude had just heard about Joseph Kony and was like "We gotta do something about this guy!" Decades after something was done about the guy and he fled into the jungle.

>it stopped because the founders of it were exposed

What a coincidence. Who exposed them?

it was a mind control video and it worked really well but then the spell was broken cuz the guy jacked off in public
the media's mind control is superior because they constantly jack off in public and the libs still follow them though

I'm still mad he didn't win the election

The reason kony tanked was because the creator / director got filmed have a naked meltdown in public....still"YouTube video of it.

like the arabian spring its propaganda were mostly outsourced to third party think tanks funded by parties linked by a very incestious circle, washington.

As the American people themselves are good the world looks at them as if they're manipulated by tv and social media, the memory of wmd's in Iraq, creating a refugee storm because Barry started a massive drone war sort of sticks when it afflicks our daily lives with terrorism.
yet Americans are diverted enough just like most northern european nations with a life of pleasure.

Shitposting neo nazi cartoon frog posting russian internet trolls are our last hope.