Glenn "I'm a hack" Thrush - NYT Reporter - Suspended for Multiple Sexual Assaults

dailycaller.com/2016/12/12/new-york-times-hires-reporter-who-sent-stories-to-clinton-staffers-for-approval/

vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/11/20/16678094/glenn-thrush-new-york-times-sexual-harassment

>I was in the same bar as Padró Ocasio’s friend — perhaps the same booth — when he caught me off guard, put his hand on my thigh, and suddenly started kissing me.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/soros-tied-donor-network-to-ramp-up-efforts-to-elect-left-wing-prosecutors.html
vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/11/20/16678094/glenn-thrush-new-york-times-sexual-harassment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope he at least used some Tic-Tacs before he started kissing her

Dang. Another political reporter I like goes down. Two good Trump political-side books down. Halperin's on the campaign and Thrush on the early administration.

Funny how the nerds try to make up for not getting laid in high school and college by trying to hook-up in their later work years. Then they nerd that up too.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/11/20/soros-tied-donor-network-to-ramp-up-efforts-to-elect-left-wing-prosecutors.html

>be rich successful journalist
>bring single, beautiful, young colleague to a bar
>both of you get drunk
>buying her drinks all night
>go for a walk after
>move in for a kiss, get rejected
>pay for her cab home, disappointment, but at least you went for it
>years later you are outed for being ugly and undesirable
>called sexual predator for kissing a woman you are on a date with and getting rejected

Wew laddies. Glad pol is on the side of the Jewish feminist witch hunters. Well done goys. He literally did nothing wrong

>obama would never do such a thi-

is he a (((fellow white man))) ?

what a hack

who cares let them eat each other hes a kike anyway

>fedora
wew

Easy for someone who doesn't attempt to sleep with women or hope to be successful and influential to say something like this.

Good. I hate him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fuck this faggot

>train dog to fight
>dog attacks
wow what a shame

It's because he's ugly and balding. All the women that report these men would never do so if it was a 10/10 chad initiating contact.

no u r faggot

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>“He kept saying he’s an advocate for women and women journalists,” a 23-year-old woman told me, recounting an incident with Thrush from this past June. “That’s how he presented himself to me. He tried to make himself seem like an ally and a mentor.”

Yes Glenn Thrush is Jewish.

He looks kinda jewish...

Exactly its that joke -- what is the difference between flirting and sexual harassment? Whether or not the guy is cute.

Jew York Slimes doesn't hire goyim.

unless it's to pick up the trash or clean the bathrooms, that's how they get their diversity quota in.

THEY GOT GLENN!

Who knew??? a male feminist can be creepy???
You don't say!
They RESPECT women!

when you're a star they let you do it

good
but you're a faggot for linking Vox

this is why mike pence has a policy of never being alone in a room with another woman unless that woman is his wife. we're being driven back to puritanical practices regarding sex and the degenerate left and feminazis are the ones driving us there. couldnt be happier about all of this

by the way I actually unironically believe in the rape culture now. I couldn't see it before because myself and everybody I knew would be castigated for acting the way these guys have. but because they are democrats and or jews feminism and the media protect them. and its because of those two entities that the rape culture persists. we could have nipped it in the bud years ago with bill clinton but all the stops were pulled out to protect. that was a giant flashing green light for these guys. the message was, 'we'll protect you'.

>a policy of never being alone in a room with another woman unless that woman is his wife
imagine being this paranoid

>Easy for someone who doesn't attempt to sleep with women or hope to be successful and influential to say something like this.
Whats up with the self-referential remarks?

Confirms the theory held by many, including me, that male feminists are just doing the male feminist act in a desperate and pathetic attempt at getting some pussy.

yeah and the left castigated him for it. 'oh no its going to cost women opportunities blah blah blah'. well, how can you blame him now?

Rape culture is kike culture. Sad but true.
>Liberal Hollywood heterosexual Jews rape actresses
>Liberal Hollywood homosexual Jews rape guys&kids
>Liberal Hollywood pedo Jews rape kids
>Many are all 3 in 1.

>Orthodox Rabbis rape kids and suck the foreskin off of babies
>Liberal NY Jewish journalists rape colleagues
I'm 100% sure Freudian psychoanalysis only works on Jews because they're insane people and so was Freud, who was part of the tribe.