Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'

In a public speech in the main Moscow cathedral, Patriarch Kirill said the signs from the Book of Revelation are now apparent. He also called on politicians and ordinary citizens to unite and stop the movement towards the abyss.

“All people who love the Motherland must be together because we are entering a critical period in the course of human civilization. This can already be seen with the naked eye. You have to be blind not to notice the approaching awe-inspiring moments in history that the apostle and evangelist John was talking about in the Book of Revelation,” the patriarch was quoted as saying by Interfax.

----

Maybe take a look at Chapter 12 of St John Apocalypse Revelation

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=niT9h-YUhTI
mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/
money.cnn.com/2017/11/14/technology/autonomous-weapons-ban-ai/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HipTO_7mUOw
prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vwjDfykKUJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Patriarch Kirill added, however, that the exact time of the end times depends on everyone’s actions. He called on people to understand their responsibility regarding Russia and the whole of mankind, and to stop “the movement towards the end of history’s abyss.”

He emphasized that many representatives of the modern Russian intelligentsia are repeating the mistakes made by their predecessors, who led the country into the ruinous revolutionary events of the early 20th century.

“Today is the wrong time to rock the boat of human passions because there is already too much negative influence on people’s spiritual lives,” Kirill said.

>said the signs from the Book of Revelation are now apparent
So? They've always been saying this.
>unite and stop the movement towards the abyss
Shouldn't you want to get the end times to hurry up so it can be over and everybody can get on to heaven?

Does anybody take these clowns seriously

>that the exact time of the end times depends on everyone’s actions
Really? That doesn't sound right, doesn't God decide when to end it? And if we can influence it shouldn't we want to make it happen sooner?

God bless Russia!

nobody takes turkroaches seriously

youtube.com/watch?v=niT9h-YUhTI

Pretty much, and everybody's going to get duped by the surprise ending.

But I'll be darned if I haven't gone from
>lol end is near what a fag
to
>huh maybe the end is nigh this is getting spoopy
over the past decade or so

Not if you care about the people who aren't going to heaven
2 Pet. 3:9

we are all going to die in the AI revolution anyway. We are the biotic soup drifting in the ocean before the first replicating life occurred.

Aren't there being international talks on 'killer robots' lately? This is something I truly fear. Fuck sentient AI.

Based Kirill, I can't imagine the Archbishop of Canterbury or "Pope" Francis saying anything like this.

Jews are basically sentient robots with killer AI. I'm watching one testify before the US senate about how and when the decision is made to fire off the nukes.

I'm not entirely impressed so far.

Russia is magog. Thsts why all the bullshit. I guess putin is gog.

I'm more interested in why he went to Antarctica right after healing the schism with the pope, and why neither talked about healing the schism.

Influencing it sooner means reaching more people for Christ; once the number of saved people is hit, the rapture will take place.

Honestly I'm more worried about the approaching behavioural sink, it looks a lot more like revelations than any AI which is still a future threat.

mostlyodd.com/death-by-utopia/

Glenn Beck said that a number of years back, which is why I believe it to be untrue.

Magog was in Turkey, south of the Black Sea.

>Patriarch Kirill
/ourPat/
Pat Butcher
Frank Butcher
Eastenders
he's a cockney lad, Queen and country

Nice one Kirill
Nice one son
Nice one Kirill
Let's 'ave another one

So, when will the Orthodoxy accept female pastors and gay marriages?

>Patriarch Kirill says as gently as possible that the Jews in seats of power within Russia and Little Vlad are slowly leading the Russian people right back into a demonic Judaic Bolsheviki nightmare

Nobody is going to listen to him either, of course.

mm, breddy scary

>'Slaughterbots' film shows potential horrors of killer drones

money.cnn.com/2017/11/14/technology/autonomous-weapons-ban-ai/index.html

youtube.com/watch?v=HipTO_7mUOw

>The United States, China, and Russia are already locked in a new arms race to gain nanoweapons supremacy. Evidence suggests each major player is developing insect size drones, such as the United States Army's recently announced "fly drone," for surveillance and offensive missions.

>Millions of insect size drones...are projected to become the new weapons of mass destruction. But controlling millions of nanobots is difficult; once released, they may go beyond an adversary's boarders and kill indiscriminately.

prnewswire.com/news-releases/new-book-reveals-nanoweapons-more-problematic-than-nuclear-weapons-300434049.html

>boarders

human actions do not make god do anything

just more proof that christians are all schizophrenic

>what is expulsion from paradise
>what is the flood
>what are sodom & gomorrah

I am nothing more than an instrument of God to destroy you!

>cult leader quotes cult book
yawn...i'm getting pretty sleepy

Hes right the end is coming rapidly now. The left is pushing us closer to Sodom daily. We have maybe a generation to go before all virtue is lost.

And then judgment day comes along and you're going to have to 'splain yourself.

Yeah I agree with the guy though I don't think Antichrist is here (unless its Trump we'll really know this next year I think), you'd need to be crazy NOT to think 2017 was the heaviest shit any of us have ever lived through. Maybe its easy for us to get spoiled for happenings but in the 90s we had like ONE school shooting a year MAX. Terrorism was just isolated to Northern Ireland or Beirut, the amount of corruption exposed in our institutions has laid naked the CIA and FBI even to plebs.

Things are happening at an ever quicker rate and perhaps its God speeding us toward Revelation.

>everybody can get on to heaven?
Most people are going to the other place.

I am, and he is probably right. In the past these events were contained to patches of land, empires. But now its FUCKING GLOBAL. AND WE HAVE NUKES

this cant end well at all.

He is only saying this because he is a puppet of Putin. Just telling people not to listen to his opposition.

Leave it to the capo of the Mormon Mafia to deceive people in time of great need in return for ratings for his abysmal shows.

To give credit where credit is due, he always made a point of two sayings
>Do your own research and make your own opinions
>There are something that I believe that I will never say, but I will never say the things that I do not believe.

Snake in the grass he might be, but if you take him at his own word then it's a decent stepping stone. Or at least it used to be 10-15 years ago.

Yeah I get that he wants an out clause in case Joseph Smith doesn't pan out for him. But the things he chooses not to say are more important than what he does say. Half his show is about quasi-spirituality where the other half trashes everything necessary for spirituality to be effective. Typical of Mormons.

Jup. It doesn't take a whole lot of looking into things for yourself to discover there's a whole lot he can't or won't say. But at least he's up front about that if you take him at his word.

Too soon.

Probably will need another 50-60 years, and another big war to convince people to put a RFID chips in hands/arms.

>implant chips
Nah mate they already have wearable computers in the form of printed tattoos. Former DARPA head Regina Dugan who afterward went to work for Google was all about her "beast tech" tattoos.

The concept is that kids want tattoos to rebel against their parents, and to sell it as giving them "superpowers."

Just like in Tsarist Russia the orthodox church was just another means of population control, today the same church is a mean of population control used by the capitalists oligarchs and the United Russia party. Also there is no god.

They're afraid of losing their power just as their Tsarist counterparts in 1917. They know their day is coming.

>t. Jew

>Question:

How do we get rid of the catholic pope and put a russian orthodox in thus unifying the religions under real leadership? Speaking as a catholic the current pope is a fucking failure as a Shepard to his people and every arch bishop knows it as their congregations dwindle as peoples faith in the religion dies with each statement from the pope supporting Israel or importing muslims everywhere.

nope nope nope nope nope

It's critical that we not allow the pope to complete his plans for grand unification of the world's major religions into a false paganism.

>It's critical that we not allow the pope to complete his plans for grand unification of the world's major religions into a false paganism.

But as you know humans follow religion, that false paganism as you call it is religion that people die for thus making it a powerful weapon. Maybe even against you? I dont know but I can say those without it arent human at all, and we endeavor to discover that difference until a time it can be dealt with. xDDD

БTФO

He is right. Putin is surrounded by Jews. Less than a quarter of Russia's billionaires are ethnic Russians. Not to mention that the entire Russian Orthodox Church is corrupt and an arm of the FSB. The head of the church himself was KGB

isn't it already foretold that will happen before the Messiah returns?

Dwindling for a reason. I'm RC as well and if it's meant to survive then it will survive a shitty pope as it has at various times in the past. And now it's funding the importation of the caliphate. Absolutely disgusting.

Whether the church itself gets right or not I don't know; more important is that the flock notices which way the wind blows.

>citizens to unite and stop the movement towards the abyss
please dont

We already have countermeasures to Drone swarms developed and present n our military, while Drone Swarms themselves are only a concept yet. We are ahead of US in EWF.

Nano bots swarms area meme and easy to deal with would they be ever developed since they are vulnerable. Its damn more effective to just use chemical weapons or biological warfare, or even simple thermobaric weapons.

The non nano size swarms aka proper medium size drones acting in network are future of anti vechicle and urban warfare (also mostly for targeting).

As - drone army sounds nice, but its very vulnerable to jamming, signal hijacking, or even plain direct irradiating/blinding. And if you want to make drone not so vulnerable, you`ll end up with the plane/tank once again.

Shiet, as the OP proposed, I took a look at Chapter 12 of St. John Revelation.

The Third World War is comming.

Not my area of expertise, but I seem to remember that's part of it, yes. Kind of the thing that's a little bit disturbing when you always thought the end times stuff for sometime later on.

>1999 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
The donations start pouring in...
>2000 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2001 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2002 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2003 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2004 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2005 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2006 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2007 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2008 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2009 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2010 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2011 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2012 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2013 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2014 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2015 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2016 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'
>2017 - Orthodox Patriarch warns of approaching 'history’s abyss'

>And now it's funding the importation of the caliphate. Absolutely disgusting.
also RC, but uhhhh didnt they take out those popes who were bad in the pas and Cesar their ass? where the hell is that today?

Why do you fear bringing in a russian ortho dude like their head guy and making him our head guy? They seem pretty based.

Millions take Muhammad serious, so why not?

It's hilarious that you think twenty years is a long time on the historical society.
Two HUNDRED years is fucking nothing when it comes to history.

I think for the time being a balance of powers is appropriate. Kind of the same way I'm glad Russia exists whether it's fake NWO opposition or not just because it keeps a balance of powers in the geopolitical realm.

Talk to some Russians about how they feel about the Russian Orthodox Church and you'll get about the same cynical response they have to Putin. It's a mixed bag of its own sort.

He seems correct? Since 1999 world is getting in a worse and worse shit.

In reality Russia might as well not exist - since it is not really relevant for world politics, nor challenges US interests. Aside from being able to nuke the world, we dont have much influence on anything - we dont play a big game against US. We are merely defending ourself from US attempts to bother with us, and it seems US needs a "big bad" for political reasons, so it wishes to have confrontation with us at any cost.

US is hostile to us and not China, since its safe to harass us - albeit a red line was crossed with Georgia and the then Ukraine, so we started to act showing we`ll not let it slide without repercussions.

Religion isn't real.
You're all retards falling for their tricks.
We have to kill the religious figures and politicians and take back control over our planet.
Technological evolution must continue, but not by the hands of (((them))).

Clearly he isn't acting like a priest, he is scting like a fucker Kremlin mouthpiece.
You can think the end times are here, and as a priest your goal is to make people turn to God, not turn human society.
The God reign isn't here this is the devil reign. You can't save an imperfect world, as a priest he should now.

He has a very nice hat.

>It's a mixed bag of its own sort.
I dont know any russians, could you provide some examples of good and bad maybe 1 good and 2 bad? I just dont know enough to say how a russian ortho guy heading the catholic church would be bad.

I think the church needs that kind of injection right now to deal with how the other religions are growing and dominating europe like Islam. While Muslims are just a symptom the Jews are far more powerful today and need something opposite like you said to keep a balance or at least deal with their shit and call them out on it which this pope doesnt at all, actually is on their side. Like you said with balance I think we need that shift to deal with the world today maybe?

You're CLEARLY a Sup Forums convert to Catholicism simply due to being reactionary and muh crusades power fantasy.

What Russia needs is another Great October Revolution and recreate the USSR. I can't understand how Russians can bear the fact that capitalists essentially took over a country THE RUSSIAN PEOPLE built up from 1917 to 1991.

Fuck off leftypol. One try is more than enough.

god may or may not be real but the knowledge contained in the bible and other holy books are highly real

>What Russia needs is another Great October Revolution
Hell no,thank you. What Russia needs is 100 years of stability. We are in a state we are exactly since we never had it.

Well you don't quite have a Rothschild Central Bank, so that makes you part of the Axis of Evil according to the Jewish Trotskyite Neocons who want their Bolshevism back. And realistically if the US were ever to make a military move against Russia there would be hell to pay on both sides regardless of who "wins."

So in reality Russia doesn't need to play a big game against the US. All it really needs to do is be a monkey wrench in the gears of the infernal machine, and fortunately your leadership seems to understand this.

Spotted the heretic

I like dead jews and who doesnt?

Like all great people who are warriors I want to see the jews killed before me while hearing the lamentations of their women.
>insert allison Brie

>In reality Russia might as well not exist - since it is not really relevant for world politics
Surely this was written by a literal child.

Oh, it seems you like being cucked out of the country your forefathers built, since after 1991 the capitalists just split the fruits of the Russian people's labor among themselves.

You're a plain fucking idiot reactionary ideology consumer with no views of his own, you just absorb whatever is cool in Sup Forums. Next week you'll go pagan when the christian fad is over.

your a dumb jew, hope you can stay warm in the oven because winter is coming.

Have you ever thought some guys just wrote the bible as a panacea to society and it's just one big comedians handbook on how to deal with people. Like this guy right here could be lieing through his teeth, laughing his fucking ass off behind closed doors. He tells you "ohhhhh revelations is upon us" >people go batshit crazy. Behind closed doors this guys laughing his ass off to his friends he is thinking to himself "God these people grimy slimy pieces of shit I hope they all fucking die" and revelations is just a nice way of saying "I'll try to get through your banter, but God are you one God awful person I hope you die"

Bahahaha, you're an absolute low IQ moron evidently. Make sure you don't breed.

Are you trying to say there is some sort of man-made pattern we should look at before proclaiming Apocalypse Now?

He's right & everyone here knows he is
The world is going to shit & time is running out,repent while you still can lest be cast into oblivion

Millions of people are already chipped.

Yup.

200 years is over 6% of recorded history, actually.

How about communication with, and collaboration with, literal demons?

All religious charlatans have always been preaching "end of the world" stuff. You idiots will believe a puppet in golden robes but not a mentally ill homeless man if he were to tell you that the end is near. Guess what, both are delusional.

Yeah sure, whatever you say atheist fool

*tips fedora*

>we Jews must unite to halt God’s Day from coming, we must stall it even longer
Reasons why the Orthodox “”””church”””” is a kike creation of Satan

I am an atheist trying to find his way back to God. Say whatever you want against me, but it's my life, I'll live it how I see fit. Orthodox Christianity in particular intrigues me, can someone point me in the right direction for picking up study materials and an orthodox bible. I've read there are books taken out, is there an orthodox bible with all original books included?

Nice strawman.

Hey listen, you can believe in your sky daddy all you want. You can cry and whine and pray all you want but he won't answer, because there is no god.

Suit yourself. Protestant bibles have some books removed yes. It seems you do not know anything about Christianity so being by reading the wikipedia page or something.

Funny story about all the books. Some Jews got their greedy hands on the Dead Sea Scrolls and wouldn't let anybody know what was in them. But they figured maybe it would be OK to release the information in a highly encrypted format so that nobody would be able to actually piece together what was actually in them.

So some smart Information Theoreticians considered the situation and figured, well, in theory there is a positive signal here, not pure random, so we should be able to decrypt this. And they did. And then they published what's in the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Oh boy were the Jews (occultists) mad about that. They don't like it much when they're found out. But the lesson here is that we don't and probably won't have all the books. Maybe the guys who chose which ones to put in one bible or another made a good decision or not. All you can do if you're not sure what to believe is look in to it for yourself.

>rabis or priests daughter found drugged out and slutting around the city
>next Sunday's message? Revelations: the end of the world
Not too hard to see the funny inuendos

Fuck that fatt FSB cunt

>according to me there is no god
Sure user,sure
Bless you & I hope you find the light

Its not DJT he doesn't fit the description from the bible.

Wtf beast tech???
They practically flaunt their evil in our faces!

I started my trip down the path to learn about Christianity recently. The first thing I learned was how disgusting and hostile atheists are, even when someone is trying to learn another’s point of view. It was eye opening to someone who hasn’t seen how vile a lot of them have become. It’s like when someone starts to not like a group of people after being around them. Same principle. They’ve turned into savages, like the people on the right of your image. Destroyed themselves and their “movement” by their own ego and self worship.

youtube.com/watch?v=vwjDfykKUJc

Wearable computers. It's a slightly older thrust in the industry toward the singularity, like back when Google and Facebook were into those VR goggles. IoT, CRISPR, G5, sexbots, and those sorts of things are closer to the vogue these days.