What happens when all the overeducated...

What happens when all the overeducated, under-skilled lefties universities have produced start drowning in debt and realise they will never have a job, let alone repay their debts?

They'll have jobs before you do, friend.

Gommunist Rebolution :DDD

they will get job but they will get useless paper pushing jobs or jobs that promote cultural marxist jewish propoganda in the world world...USA Is fucked should of joined the right side with Hitler

You ever wonder where malcontent soccer moms come from?

they will probably end up in the big safe space in the sky

When the "inevitable major financial collapse, magnitudes worse than 2007"TM happens. They will have no useful skills. The value of higher education which is in a bubble right now, will collapse.

Well, they will probably demand something.

Good Jim Goad article on Takis Mag today related

They finally get a realistic communist expericne when they have no food and no money to pay bills as all us that got jobs and not brainwashed are living comfy lifes

Ha

There's only so many of those jobs that can be justified. It essentially becomes a pyramid scheme as all these people pushing propaganda recruit more people to push propaganda and so forth. Where does it end?

people dont go into those majors when theyre paying for their own college dumbass

They will create endless govt depts to employ them.

they usually get a graduate degree in something else and get a job in education/law with that.

when did I say that that wasn't the case fucker??? go kill yourself jewnigger

Just what we need more fucking pencil pushers

Bloated governments are a recipe for financial ruin. Just ask Greece.

can i get some redpills on this? xmas vacation for me will be with 2 SJW grad student in laws that are foaming at the mouth of the proposed tax increase for grad students

the same thing every generation of these cucks do - become a homeless person and rely on government gibs.

they'll pretend it's because they're "anarchists" or some retarded shit like that, but they'll still be sleeping on the street and getting murdered by serial killers.

Jesus, look at that beast on the far right. Should just put a saddle on it and go check on the cows in the south 40.

Why don't men study gender studies? Are they discriminated against? Maybe we should all apply to enrol on a gender studies course - see how far we get into the application process before we're rejected.

Because gender studies is for people that want to go to university to be educated but have no passions and no idea what they actually want to do. Any man with a similar mentality will just do some bullshit bachelor of arts or a business degree.

underrated

Also I suspect at least some of them, will end up in goverment positions, like these 68-er commies that did much of the same like them. Got shit degrees in nothingness, if even graduating and not dropping out due to to much hashish smoking and activism or whatever reason along those lines. Then the cancer will spread further and they will continue to pervert the state etc.

Granted in 68, you had a lot fewer people getting higher education. And as user says which is really important, higher education is now a bubble, it won't be worth shit, when everyone has it anyways and the quality of it has become so low.

Man no they are in for it, most won't get a job at startbucks even. Also just imagine running a company now, and you need to hire more people. In all seriousness would you even bother with a student from these worst campuses, when you knew how they have acted?

We're strict on this, they simply wouldn't be hired you don't want this shit spread to your company and you do not tolerate people acting like this. Just to illustrate a bit how this is here, years ago when I was at my bachelor, students in australia was caught being lazy and just nigging on the beach all day. Something most of us expected the reason for them going there was to begin with, it also turned out that so many of these studies they went to were of such bad quality, it was basically vacation.
>So none of those studying in australia got a job afterwards, and it was tons of them (lazy people are frowned upon here)
So just imagine this minor thing, compared to people acting like babies, screetching attacking seniors, women and children.
NO get away you would think, and just throw that application in the bin

They will rant and rave in public with pussies on their heads and a media that sensationalizes them.

I genuinely hope they all just starve to death and die, and we cut it here.

Hopefully they won't get children at least as they can't afford it, then we cut the bloodline at least.

They are beyond salvation so many of them

They will be making your state sponsored race mixing propaganda two weeks after graduation.