India:

India:
>Can send a probe into orbit around Mars
>Can't poo in loo

Explain yourself Pajeet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fipgaxRd8MY
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-11/the-adult-diaper-market-is-about-to-take-off
usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/19/jogger-known-the-mad-pooper-keeps-pooping-sidewalk-colorado-springs/682146001/
youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But we have Miss World, Mr 56 percenter

>30% hard working indians can into space
>45% retarded subhumans can't into loo
This country proves that diversity = kill
Only homogeneous nations can achieve all around success.

Only reason she won is because judges did not test those women on proper toilet usage.

>now Ms India approaches the toilet
>she goes past it?
>why is she leaving the building?
>is she squaring, oh no
>miss India is shitting on the side of the street

Maybe they're in search for a designated planet

How does an indanastronaut poo in space? There are no designated streets up there? Can they go to ISS?

This is the best bongistan could do

The question is why you fuckers don't use loos to poo in.

You fags think you know liberty. But have you ever felt the pure freedom of feeling the cool sea breeze caress your asshole as you defecate in the open air, staring at the sunrise?

>you haven't

>Miss World
>not even Miss Universe
>not even the more important Miss America

>I have severe depression and wanna kill myself everyday
Why wait? Don't you guys have a Black Death epidemic heading your way?

Caught in the act on World Toilet Day no less:

youtu.be/fipgaxRd8MY

>Can't poo in loo
i always believed they just do it by choice
i mean they can dig a latrine if they dont have water but they do it on the street

I poo in loo.

gib milkies

fake
there is no witch in that loo

>Shart in Mart
>Explain your fascination with feces

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5025367/Doctors-warn-toilet-paper-does-little-remove-feces.html

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-02-11/the-adult-diaper-market-is-about-to-take-off

usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2017/09/19/jogger-known-the-mad-pooper-keeps-pooping-sidewalk-colorado-springs/682146001/

>Shart in Mart

underrated kek

open lasagna betch

Cheers m8 this was the one I wanted to post but couldn't find

THIS IS THE LOO WITCH!!!! NOOOOO!!! DONT LOOOK!!!

>Shart in Mart

post bobs

fuck bitch lasagnia

youtube.com/watch?v=YM2NQgIG-QM

Ya merican burger education soy boy, the Indus valley was not the birthplace of early civilization. Yaaaa poopoo...Big Pharma is not spending billions to have access to ancient knowledge on medicine...nooooo. They want the bacteria from all the street poo.

Fucking 56% amerishart education...Americunts leak more in their pants than their entire pipeline network

Shieeeeeeett

How times have changed :(

>only Americans post like that

You are the perfect example. Your country and people have such a rich knowledge of medicine and plant based cures, like Brazil and pagan European peoples...but today you are considered ...but it does not stop the pharma jew companies from coming into communities to steal your ancient knowledge of medicine that you have shared for free to the world.
People prefer to believe in when the earth has given us all that we need for free. I hope the cancer we have become is eliminated.
I grow curry leaf tree here in Brazil. The medicinal applications are INCREDIBLE, yet 90% of the world has no fucking idea about its benefits.

>Only homogeneous nations can achieve all around success
Most people forget that India is more like the EU than a unified nation-state.

WE WUZ DOCTORS AND SHIT

Not doctors but people in tune enough with nature to know about the medicine that was given to humanity for free.

Perfect example> White colonists in the Americas were saved from scurvy cause the native peoples of the americas knew that the tea of birch bark is so jammed packed with vitamin C that it could cure the disease. The only reason you people are still around.
I operate an abandoned animal shelter in Brazil. I pick up street doggos, cats, injured animals like donkeys, horses and we treat them with natural medicine only, no pharma shit. We have had tremendous success so far and we are being hounded and harassed by veterinarians because they claim we are charlatans. So why is it that we are able to save 66% more animals than they can without spending a single dime?

For example, huito fruit and leaves are more effective to treat parasites in animals and humans than any currently available meds without side effects for pennies. Why can't I sell our extracts? they have been used for more than 10,000 years by native peoples that use that shit on the regular for themselves and their dogs!

Kys dumb monkey

poo in loo

I would tell you to do the same shill Nazi fake flag But I know you are already dead inside.
when you eventually contract a nasty fucking disease from lapping up your wife's boyfriend's cum, you can come to us monkeys for a cure.

Funny thing does not seem to be not related to race.

...they take dump in the open almost everywhere.

...even fish suffer. Really makes you think twice about seafood.

A decade later and they're still a shithole

Why don't you sell your stuff via some website?

>Dr Congo
is that where Donkey Kong is set