What’s your defense of this now that Sup Forums is all economic conservatives?

What’s your defense of this now that Sup Forums is all economic conservatives?

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/george-soros-stock-market_n_4810434.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/soros-shorts-europe-america/
rt.com/business/356111-soros-fund-bearish-sp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dead communists

Wat

Whatever the crash is like, it better not be a nothingburger like the 2015 “shemitah” collapse where everyone hyped it up, only for the thing to keep climbing after a couple months.
When this thing pops, it’s either gonna deflate like a rubber ball or burst like a balloon.

I got $200k of stock I'm ready to sell, thank you Trump.

Since you're able to predict the market why don't you leverage and short and reap the rewards memey?

The anti-American Russia lovers like Oliver Stone and Julian Assange are salivating right now. And you know what I consider myself one of them, fuck America. Can't wait for the empire to fall.

God I hope it crashes. Would be able to buy property real fucking cheap after that. Interest rates will be low too.

Let it all collapse!

As Obama never took credit for his economy always blaming Bush...this will be Obama's doing.

Sup Forums is bitcoin turf, we're praying for that stock market crash bruv

damn, we are fucked

>handed the reins as the carriage goes off a cliff
>hurr it was totally Barry's fault tho
How retarded can you get??

Where's your proof it's a bubble? Companies have had solid earning reports. Not to mention it always rallies after a fall.

Not really a bubble in the classic sense the 2000 one was driven by one sector this has been across all and is partly justified. We are due a correction but the real carnage will be in debt markets. Holding out for another 2008 is unlikely though market participants are much warier.

But the retards that gave Obama a blind-eye for passing the buck know what they're talking about huh?...Leftists hypocrisies are why the Dims have a hard time winning elections since 2010

>Obama passed the buck
So I guess 4.8% unemployment just happened magically?

The fact that outright fraud like TSLA is worth $50B is a bubble. I get small caps being ridiculous. This is a massive fraud that's worth a lot of money and it's out in the open too.

I don't think its a bubble, though. It's some force flight into equities that floats all boats. When it ends, it ends with a whimper. And then drift down for years and accelerate in a couple of years. There is nothing really to pop it, because it's probably just bond money fleeing financial repression. It's just there is no money to be made holding stocks in the next 10 years. Crash would fix that. Worst case scenario it drifts down for a decade like Japan. It's probably what's going to happen.

I hope the market crashes soon so my crypto currency goes to the Moon and I can cash out and buy some property foreclosures.

Aren't they already low?

I predict there will be a correction, but not a crash.

We don't have the same dynamics as we did in the late 80's and mid 00's housing/finance crash (which had the same band directors leading the way for both).

>What’s your defense of this now
same as it has always been

Kikes

go away with your chinese owned bullshit

They're practically non-existent.

Stocks will go up. Property will face a long decline just like japan

People confuse stock market and economy. Stocks are tiny market compared to bonds or real estate

The 07 crash wasn’t an inevitable bubble. It was the fault of the government forcing banks to give loans to “emerging markets” aka Mexicans with no credit. My father was at Countrywide when it all went down. Spiks are literally the reason for the recession.

Some fag named Barney Frank said, “I will fucking shut you down if you don’t give loans to emerging markets!” On a conference call.

Not in blue states. The only interest rates that should ever be acceptable are the ones you can get down to less than 2%.

Anything more than that and you are an idiot for agreeing to the contract.

this
helicopteronics

stocks HAHAHAH
stick with the 5 G's
guns, grub, gas, gold, and ground
oh and a bit crypto

>imolying the FED somehow has different interest rates for blue states than red states
user, I...

>Economic conservatives
Keep telling yourself that, pinko

Freshly reminder that Soros doubled down against US market

George Soros Bet $1.3 Billion The Stock Market Will Fall
huffingtonpost.com/2014/02/18/george-soros-stock-market_n_4810434.html

George Soros Sells America Short – Literally
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/09/soros-shorts-europe-america/

Billionaire Soros doubles bet against US stocks
rt.com/business/356111-soros-fund-bearish-sp/

Blease, tell me the market is no going to crash, I won't be able to survive one more recession.
I clearly remember 2008: mass lay offs, economy decline, inflation, shrink of the world economy and depression.

>implying Fannie Mae has interest rates below 3%
>user I...

Talking about private banks retard. You think all loaners have a set percentage they have to follow?
+3% is for dumbfucks who don't know what they are doing and deserve to lose money.

Go take a business class you dipshit.

I like how all leftist economic arguments boil down to: something with this name had this economic problem happen so everything must be wrong, while right-wing economic arguments attempt to figure out why problems happen via data and logic/reasoning. The left would rather play with semiotics/word-games to satisfy their emotional faith in arbitrary standards and their retarded ideology, then actually try to solve anything.

> dj race mixer

infinite growth

you realize there was still exponential growth during start of that graph it's just so small compared to the precipice

Keynesian capitalism has been alive and well since the birth of the federal reserve before that graph even starts

death to central bankers

What exactly is your graph trying to prove? Are you trying to claim that all economic growth is a bubble?

Yeah tsla is just one stock, though. People also don't invest in the equity market for quick gains and a lot just put money in dividend stocks even if it's at an ATH. I see a lot of people reporting on a car loan bubble that could pop in the near future if they don't get their defaults in check.

bump

1. Show me P/E ratios.

That's $50B of money down the toilet. That only happens when there is a lot of loose money. TSLA is a silly example. It just shows you how much money can't even read a financial statement and there is absolute certainty TSLA is zero, not just overvalued. There are more subtle examples. Synthetic CDOs are back = someone bets against some Asset Backed paper in size. Valuation is beyond stretched, but it can go on. TSLA is $50B of certain loss. That's what's amazing about it. Literally worthless CHTR was able to go legit and grab assets of Time Warner. It's a lot of stupid money in equities, that's what it shows. There a many REITS with 10% yields (those are zeroes too). People are buying their preferreds at 8% (those are zeroes too). It's basically .com bubble and housing bubble all rolled up into one and sprinkled with the Chinese frauds. I've never seen anything as retarded. But real companies being overpriced clearly not a short, because it can go on, but a bubble it is.

> not including returns

It may not be a bubble, but it probably is.

But that's not an immediate MOAB. Bubbles can pop slowly, and a slow-paced economic downturn will be tolerable.

That's beside the point. Tax reform and lower corporate tax, if it works, could launch the US into 4, 5, 6, 7% growth. With 7% growth that bubble won't be a speck of dirt on a bootheel.

true story OP

Sup Forums didn't create this mess. we're just along for the ride. the bubble pop is going to be turbulent and messy

It actually won't. It's not the US money that's buying it. It's mostly foreign money. If the growth picks up, people will be selling paper shit and investing in actual businesses, that's why there is not going to be 7% in the first place. At the first sign of actual growth, money will flee equities lol. It's companies goosing up "earnings" and foreigners doing whatever their spreadsheet model tells them if they even have a model. I'm pretty sure it's bonds money and arb of shorting volatility spilling over into equities. Most of those companies can't justify their valuation in the next 10 years with moderate growth by the US standards.

>Sup Forums didn't create this mess. we're just along for the ride. the bubble pop is going to be turbulent and messy

You don't know that for sure.

The S&P might go sideways for a decade and valuations are corrected that way instead.

No two recessions are the same.

insanely loose federal reserve policy isn't economically conservative.

Baby, it's gonna be worse than 1929 and it'll start in china.

Sorry man, governments doing government shit.
Buy bitcoin and gold and brace for impact.

Sounds reasonable

/thread