According to the BBC, Sup Forums is declining in influence

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-42003496
archive.is/JgPKo

>Internet pranksters tried to start a hoax campaign to change the cross on the Swedish flag to a Turkish-style crescent and star. Although a few people were tricked, the lacklustre response to the campaign co-ordinated on Sup Forums could be a sign that the extreme message board's influence on internet culture is starting to wane.

What does Sup Forums think?

itwas clearly a joke and was never going to be taken seriously by anybody.

no one gives a fuck about (((BBC)))

false flag

(((Danny Cohen))) use to run the BBC, what happened to him, who's taken over?

traffic increased so much it launched 4chins from #1488 something to 75 on most visited websites in the US (thanks botnets)

The woman in that pic is hot. Wonder how many black cocks she had inside of her.

It didn't caught on even here, so why would you expect it would outside of 4chen?

>Big Black Cock News

"BUT MUH MEME MAGIC KEK 22D CHESS TROLOLOL WE MEMED TRUMP INTO THE WH"

Because people realize that this place is satire, and that the alt-right are just clowns with small penises and anger problems

she's blacked, might as well be dead

>extreme message board
Are we extreme lads? I always considered myself a moderate. For example the Crusades were totally justified but the Spanish Inquisition, while well-intentioned, was poorly executed.

bbc has no influence on me. away with your fagotry.

Actually we're stronger than ever. The campaign wasn't serious to begin with an IOTBW was a total success.

Great summary, thanks.
Mike Wendling = loser

According to Sup Forums, the BBC sucks nigger dick.

It's big balkan cock you niggerlover

nice detective work

That reported started the "prank". We discussed this last week, extensively. Are you new here?

I didn't even know we "ran" that hoax campaign :^) we must have put in a lot of effort.

But the BBC has massive influence and power, operates in multiple countries, and yet still get can't people to vote Labour, be pro-EU, or accept our own cultural replacement by "minorities". They are in terminal decline. I think we'll be alright.

>Acording to the BBC

Nigger, are you for real?

>New fag thinks that the obvious stuff is real.
Lurk moor

I can see where the confusion comes in, but it's not the same BBC

This is British Black Cock News

I thought that was just generic shitposting

Then why are you still here ultrafaggot

>thinking about black cocks

They should rather post about what a failure the "whites dindu nuffin" campaign was. All that effort and enthusiasm and all they got were a paragraph in certain local papers and one or two snapchats.

>Ignores the "It's Okay to be White" scare.
BBC is fucking terrified of the internet because it doesn't understand it. It doesn't know half of the things connected to it, and instead makes propaganda pieces like this to make itself feel better at night.

>responding to memeflaggers
mate

The "waning influence" consists of BBC drones following every shitty meme on Sup Forums and report on it as international news even if it fizzles.
Waning my ass, every post here is read by dozens of journos.
Yes, you!

Why would they claim this WHILE writing about a shitty but typical Sup Forums event on their large news network platform?

Maybe then the plebbitors will finally leave?

He's probably a nigger, they fantasize about white dicks all the time

t. increasingly nervous journalist

BB who?

Hi Mike

This

>Media establishment worrying about the impact that free and open internet does to Jewish narrative driven garbage.

Get use to the empty labels that they throw on us to discredit our work.

Big Black Cock

>idiots in Sup Forums are unaware they're push for a Christian Roman symbol

I'd say "What a surprise." but it's hard for many in this board to get sarcasm.

the fact the bbc is writing articles about it would suggest the opposite

>BBC is fucking terrified of the internet because it doesn't understand it.

agree.

it took them years to catch onto the idea of 'internet videos'.

there was funny segment on there where they were ripping into a Russia Today journalist saying they're basically a media outlet for the Kremlin. the irony is outstanding given that the government used to actually OWN the BBC and still sets and collects the license fee.

all media outlets are concerned about any media source that isn't part of the group. most of the media outlets in the UK are all part of a london based jerk circle.

they also have a tendency to frequently publish pro-israel / jewish material, more quietly than in the US, but its still there. there was an article up a while ago about how Germany basically wasn't bothered about the first world war (no hitler.... no jews.... no story....).

they fokin' hate trump. i've not seen anything at all positive about him from any 'high brow' outlet in the UK.

This. We had a few joke threads about it for like six hours and the BBC still reported on it.

>shit movement that didnt even impact the board
>gets an article on the BBC about it

yeah, totally lacks influence

GOOD.TITS.

I think that some faggot wrote a shitty article that claims no one cares, while caring 100%.

Just give up DRUMPHYTARDS!!

That name, Elsa N. (pic unrelated)
Is it maybe connected to cheese pizza?

so we thought this Swedeistan was us false flanging as leftists so real letists will get redpilled but it turns out the guy that made the thread was an actual leftists flase flagging as altright
i can not trust anything on Sup Forums anymore

According to Sup Forums, BBC is declining in influence.

They couldn't have done this, and an entire country's citizenry is paying for them.

>BBC is fucking terrified of the internet because it doesn't understand it. It doesn't know half of the things connected to it, and instead makes propaganda pieces like this to make itself feel better at night.

This. I can imagine a random normalfag journalist first discovering Sup Forums, seeing a merchant, and then nopeing the fuck out.

> Elsa N.

Started the petition to change the sweedish flag

>According to the BBC

literally no point in reading any further

BBC is Britain's CNN

the sheer quantity of shilling here almost all day and definitely every day, show's (((they're))) very afraid of Sup Forums's influence

>p-pol has no power!
>You better do what we say or else!
Its basically like every other liberal website. "We're the only power, you better do what we say."
And then they start screaming and crying when that's not the case.

he's seek sanctuary in a race-mixing thread to find good, open-minded people

>BBC is Britain's CNN

Confirmed.

came here to post this
(((they))) are switching tactics

sage

Sage

Go tend to your fetid fetish elsewhere

sums it up

just the mass media in its death throes after losing all credibility last election and trying to influence goyim one last time

Found the virgin nigger

SAGE
(((they))) must be getting nervous with all (((their))) activity around here lately

>What does Sup Forums think?
I think that the BBC should go fuck itself

1488 keks

Holy fucking shit (((they))) are desperate

UPDATE

user has just about nailed this cunt

(((BBC)))

>whatcha doin rabbi?

>the BBC are saturated with Common Purpose trained scum
>the BBC are the largest organised paedophile ring in the UK
>the BBC are kiked to within an inch of their lives
>the BBC once described 3rd world economic migrants as ""beautiful refugee children""
>the BBC may well have offed Terry Wogan before he too was revealed to have been a nonce

>random people aren't affecting the world any more
>Y-you guys d-didn't win the election dongals d-drumpf isn't my president

Sup Forums mirrors the american populace, it's not a driving force and never has been, just a place where people go to discuss things without being shadow banned or deleted for dissenting opinions.

>tfw no pretty titties gf

You don't really know it's true until it is denied by the BBC.