Merkel will do it again. Although she wasn't able to form a government...

Merkel will do it again. Although she wasn't able to form a government, she stays head of her party and will run again for the reelections.

There's just no way of getting rid of her.

We are doomed with Mama Merkel until she dies in like 30 years.

Get ready for even more rapefugees, Europe!

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-19/germany-spike-stabbings
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The sad thing is that spd and grüne are even worse than her. The amount of turbo leftists in our government is insane. If they get their wish our social security is destroyed in a single generation

heres some the jewish press will never admit

Why isn’t afd making a deal? Just deport refugees and give her anything else she eants

This time my troll armies and cyberwar will reign supreme muahahaha

t. Not-Vladimir

Amerifat here, redpill me on how and why Merkel sucks Mudslime dick and is generally terrible.

Let it roll. Next round AfD ~18%, FDP ~15% and then ..... what? Let's keep this going. Chip away at the stone.

good, Germany will fall, immigrants will overtake German government institutions, and Merkel will get raped and killed, nothing of value was lost

You don't need to care about those pesky germans anymore, if you import enough refugees and give them the right to vote for their beloved Mutti.

Probably just a coincidence.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-19/germany-spike-stabbings

That's quite a lot of isolated incidents.

your nation is already dead , the only thing that is stoping turbo leftist(20-30 age gaps) is pensioners(censervatives/center right ),and in 20 year they will be dead

Pic of your future after 30years ,average subhuman german

Let's just be glad her stupid Jamaica coalition got BTFO and by the FDP of all parties, I am kinda warming up to Lindner seeing who greatly he triggered everyone else with this trollesque move, let's hope for new elections next or a horrible minority government that destroys the CDU entirely would also be fine.

AfD will gain more seats, bring on the re-election!

Heil Merkel!

You are not even trying to get rid of her. Stop sucking her dick and vote her out

Merkel is a Crypto-Commie
Muslims are being used as part of the Kalergi Plan to mix the races in Europe and to smash Europe culturally (see Cultural Marxism)
The fracturing (D&C) and weakening of European nations from this chaos will usher in an authoritarian Communist government as Euros wont be strong enough to stop it.

this, so much. Particularly Grüne. One of the reasons I live in exile

Might be just trick as an attempt to get rid of AfD, they might hope that they will not be as successful in a re-election

I'd like to do it again. Sexy af.

You Germans are worthless faggots. Worse than blacks. At least the blacks will fight with the cops and or kill them.

I hope you all become brown.

Her reign will end in 2021, she cant stop the domino effect.

>4 more years of merkel

Wew.

wont her mandate become ever weaker thus increasing the chances of her building a stable coalition?

i mean decreasing her chances of building a stable coalition

Because the only thing she truly wants, is exactly those refugees.

>Get ready for even more rapefugees, Europe!
You mean EU ;^)

so when are you leaving?

You're not going anywhere. It's not part of what our overlords have planned for us

We literally only have the choice between either Merkel or a far-left government. What would you do?

AfD is not an option because they would need 51%, which is completely impossible to achieve.

if they somehow win with 34%, can they form a gov?

March 2019
>You're not going anywhere
And Trump can't win the Presidency lol :^)

>And Trump can't win the Presidency lol :^)
not the same at all. you leaving the EU would be much more significant than a fucking republican winning the elections

No one would form a coalition with them.

Reminder that for a tankard of Lager, that fine specimen will invite you to stir last night's Bratwurst with your Frankfurter.

there will be just re-elections until they drop single digit again, you know, democracy

You have been importing your own share of pakis and niggers even before the EU existed. It was not EU that made London a no go zone for whites.

thats for sure? If so, congratulations, can't wait to see all those EU tears

>There's just no way of getting rid of her.
are you sure about that

thanks for reminding me why I hate democracy. Putsch when?

>guns
>in G*rmany

i feel like her only end game is to flush out every single drop of Aryan DNA from the German people that's how petty she is. Fucking sad cunt.

...and stir I would my Mick friend...stir I would.

he has more than just guns

>re-elections
>loses another 1 mil voters to AfD

She won't stop at the German people though. Her goal is getting rid of Europe's identity and heritage.

Reminder that afd is mürküls child,aimed to take out the fang before the germans bite back

God, you guys are retards.

dont you want a superstate goy? you will save 5$/month on your phone plan!

Yeah. You're not going to do shit but larp about pizza and make general threads

i never said i was going to do any thing i just saying Sup Forumsitical assassination is a thing

yes it's hopeless. I'm beginning to suspect she has a mental defect like autism or shizoid personality disorder.

lol butthurt. Enjoy your race war on every street corner, we'll be able to drink our tea and watch the fireworks on the continent from here :^)

#BordersClosed
#RapefugeesNotWelcome

Or George Soros as a handler...

>butthurt
nowhere I've implied i wanted you to stay britfaggot. im saying youre staying not that i want you to stay

CDU+SPD+Grüne

You'll see.

>he actually believes this

I bet Jamaica was Muttis secret pipe dream, makes me all warm and fuzzy that it shattered right in front of her

Maybe she should marry Robert Mugabe and rule African Union too with him.
The name Angela Mugabe fits quite well.

So what happens with Petry if reelections happen, since she has her own party now, and likley wont get enough votes, does this mean she´ll lose her seat and basically all?

Oh you sickening fucking knacker Jesus Christ

>Mugabe

Zimbabwe is mostly Christian, we only import muslim refugees.

Stop it now!!!

Slow and steady wins the race?

Yes. Tough luck.

I can imagine SPD giving a coalition with CDU a chance having the Grüne as their little partner.

Oh you know it. I would make her ride my face after an all you can eat sauerkraut festival.

Does anyone have the pic? I could have sworn I saved it.

What the fuck is wrong with you? Show your true flag please.

Ok. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with you? I would go balls deep.I would hold my head under the blankets and inhale the sweet scent while these two scissor.

Are you a nigger?

ONE FAMINE WASN'T ENOUGH

The furthest thing friendo.