twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Any of these answers are correct:

K-On S2
Hyouka
Nichijou
Tamako Love Story
Koe no Katachi

add haruhi and remove tamako
dunno about knk, how was it compared to the manga?

Nichijou

>S2
Implying a second guitar was necessary

2nd season never

Disappearance, but they never did anything good after that.

Disappearance of Haruhi.
Other contender : Clannad AS.
Especially not Hyouka.

Azushitter joined in season 1, you retard.

Azushitter was added so she could be left behind, and so we could all cry. A lot.

Tamako love story.
I love disappearance like everybody else but TLS was just so good.

But there was less of her in season 1, making season 1 better

K-On!!

Genere magnum opus

She was in half of season 1.

Season 1 was pretty dull front to back. It really didn't get good until season 2 started.

Chuu
Haruhi
K-On

It's weird this is the general opinion about k-on. I really loved S1 and Yui's character development. It felt more genuine whatever that means.

This.
S2 was when KyoAni started adding their own things and take more liberties in the adaptation, making it more than a bland 4komas.

Yui's character development was definitely the highlight of S1, but she shines a lot in S2, being all grown up and senpaitachi with the others.

I think K-On! and Nichijou are good, the rest varies but is never great. Silent Voice might be great, VEG and Maidragon will be bad.

I take back what I said about it being dull.

K-on! Starts out feeling like a very cookie cutter slice of life, and over time it finds its footing and becomes something special.

I initially hated Azusa, feeling that she just brought negetivity to the group. Though I will never forget how I felt when watching S2E13, when Azusa realizes she'll be left behind. Every moment from then on was like a ticking time bomb, up until episode 20.

Azusa ain't too bad, she's a bit of a mcguffin, at least she's cute.

Fucking Jun on the other hand. Fucking. Jun.

>Hyouka
>Tamako Love Story

Clannad After Story is their Magnum Opus

Dissapearance is the only correct answer.

Clannad.

kanon
k-on
nichijou

K-On (all of it)
Fumoffu
AmagiBri

>IYHO
What did he mean by this?

In your honest opinion?

Munto you plebs.

Second place to the Chuu2 compilation film and the Parasol CM (tied).

From what I've seen:

Haruhi - 4
Lucky Star - 5
Clannad - 4
K-On! - 9
Nichijou - 8
Hyouka - 4
Chuuni - 4
Tamako Market - 4
Kyoukai no Kanata - 3
Amagi Brilliant Park - 3
Tamako Love Story - 7
Hibike! Euphonium - 4
Phantom World - 3

After story and The disappearance.

Hyouka

Kanon

It looks beautiful.

Kyoani would be a mediocre studio with a good business practice if it weren't for Yamada.

Hopefully Silent Voice turns out well. I think Yamada's good but I haven't been impressed since Keion.

Its Yamada/Yoshida
If it isn't at least amazing I'll be sorely disappointed.

So was Tamako though, that was pretty far below "amazing" in my opinion. Silent Voice seems to be doing well at festivals though, so I'm more optimistic.

KyoAni's my favorite studio but it really feels like it's being held up by Yamada. Hopefully VEG is on par with Koe.

I know a lot of people didn't think very highly of Market (I did though) but a lot of people do love Love Story.
Euphonium's S2 has less Yamada and I feel like it really suffers from it.

Pretty stoked for VEG. Maid Dragon looks like it will be pretty forgettable though.

Love Story is okay, I think it's held back by some ties to the show and the whole project would've been better if they'd started with this in mind. Eupho is pretty stupid throughout both seasons with some glimpses of brilliance here and there. Why are you stoked for Violet Evergarden?

I see people love Love Story namely because it did cut some ties from the show (namely Dera). What I loved about Love Story though is that it was the climax and culmination of Tamako's character. In the TV show, you only get glimpses of how much her mom's death affected her, and Love Story is when she finally fully moves on from it.

Eupho, in my opinion, is mostly mediocre with a few glimpses of brilliance (namely the mountain climbing and umakunaritai scene). We haven't really seen anything on that level yet in S2 (I haven't seen the past couple episodes though).
>Why are you stoked for Violet Evergarden?
Looks comfy desu, and I love comfy supernatural.

Hyouka is a masterpiece and the best looking TV anime ever with their most down to earth characters and experimentation.

eupho by far faggots

Yeah, I like that about TLS too. I think it's a fine movie.

It was a bit too stupid for me, and I didn't like the characters. Pretty though, but best looking ever? I also wouldn't say it's experimental.

Hyouka is about an autistic girl forcing people to be autistic with her until the audience falls asleep

I like it for the same reason I like Evangelion desu

Looking forward to Maidragon, but more as a 'fun' show. Violet appeals to me more because I prefer personal shows though. Plus the available chapter was a nice read, can't wait to see how it's adapted.
>We haven't really seen anything on that level yet in S2
The Mizore/Nozomi resolution and concert were brilliant. Some good character moments here and there too.

I thought the first episode was really great and that resolution was good too, but the concert scene was mostly reused animation and felt like a waste of time. Overall still a decent episode though.

No it wasn't. That concert had more new scenes than the entire concert in the first season finale.

Haruhi and Hibikek! overall.
Hyouka looks astonishing but the plot and characters are retarded.

I couldn't keep it up, it was very slow

The resolution was good because the THREE EPISODES SPENT ON IT were finally fucking over.

Season 2 is the epitome of padding.

I wasn't counting, but it sure as hell felt like it.

Nah the resolution was good, we could've gotten something overly dramatic between Mizore and the other girl but instead we got Mizore going "oh I was autistic all the time sorry bros" and proving Asuka's overprotectiveness wrong

THREE

WHOLE

EPISODES

Way too long, but the conclusion was good and made me forgive it.

THREE! YAYAKA A SHIT!!! A SHIT!!!

Hyouka

At least we have the novels, r-right?

>IYHO
What?

In your humble opinion

Did you not read the thread?

Would agree with these, despite my misgivings on the former.

Why would someone give a shit if opinions of anonymous people is humble or not?
Why are you(this is to OP) using retarded acronyms? This isn't twitter, limit of letters is bigger.

stop being so fucking petty, holy crap

Disappearance had probably the BEST payoff I've ever gotten from a series.
Seriously such a perfect film to finish the series, so good.

It does have lots of buildup which makes it even better.
Someday in the rain is 10/10 once you understand what's going on.

>>>/MAL/

Why did you ask at all when you could have just googled what IYHO means, and not shit up a thread?

K-on
Hyouka
Disappearance

Threadly reminder of the nips meme about this being a dungeon.

Speaking of phantom sales, what does it say?

twitter.com/kannrininnsan/status/802539622966272001

From what I've seen, Koe no Katachi.

I've not seen Tamako Love Story or Hyouka though so that could change.

You've seen KnK?

I'm jelly, what are your thoughts on KnK if you don't mind my asking?

Shaft will always be better

Its a lot of kanji bullshit that comes off as a crack theory desu.

They are really stale now.

Thread is shit anyway since it's reposted template of shitposting thread.

You're right, but Kyoani is too. Not that they have any reason to be compared. Not many creative folks left in commercial anime.

Yes. I saw it at the Leeds film festival.

Loved it. The ending was a little disappointing, I would have liked to see Shouya reconcile with his old buddies from middle school and not just Ueno (needless to say the ending is significantly different from the manga). Also, goes without saying, but it was fucking beautiful.

This. It's weird, Shaft used to be my favorite and Kyoani my least favorite, but now it's switched.

>I would have liked to see Shouya reconcile with his old buddies from middle school
Ah so they're still in it? I was of the opinion that it'd have been better to cut them completely, since even in the manga they do fuck-all. Still very excited for it, I hope it comes to Canada so I can see it in theatres.

1. Clannad
2. Nichijou
3. FMP
4. K-on!
5. Amaburi
6. Everything else
999. Tamako (though Kanna is one, if not my favourite Kyoani girl)
I will never watch Haruhi, NEVER.
Someday I will watch Lucky Star.

Why do you like Kanna so much?
She should've been cut from the series in my opinion.

>I will never watch Haruhi, NEVER.
That's oddly specific

>1. Keyshit
Get a load of this faggot

Clannad is shit but AS is a great story about growth, loss and regret

Kannafags get really annoying sometimes, but Kanna is great. I liked how perceptive she was, she understood Midori's struggles and was a great friend.

>growth, loss and regret
Except for the part about the dragonballs bringing Nagisa back of course.

>cutting the only good thing of your show

Top 3:
Haruhi, Hibikek, K-On
Bottom 3:
Amaburi, Hyouka, Phantom World

They should've expanded on that role then, or given it to Shiori (a character more suited to the passive observer kinda thing) instead of making her the kwerky carpentry girl for most of the series.

That's the 'regret' part. Or more specifically, the part where Tomoya chose to keep cherishing the life he had despite all the suffering and losses he experienced. It makes no sense without that VN subplot but thematically it somehow works (for me at least).
Still a bit of a letdown, but hey. Doesn't make the rest worthless, not all the season is about death.

You should rewatch it.

Holy shit i liked clannad but if you are defending the autistic ending you are a fucking keyshitter

Wasn't that a huge part of Tomoya character development? It was the culminating point of his growth, stop running away and take life by the balls, thanks to that he was able to made the right wish.

I've got her wrong? I won't rewatch it, didn't like it enough to warrant wasting the time correcting myself

I'm not saying it was perfect, it made no sense at all, but it was in the story's tone and Ushio's death didn't make much more sense either

KyoAni never made a good show until K-ON

Isn't there more they could adapt?

MoHS was THE quintessential weeb show of the 2000's, everyone loved it

>KyoAni never made a bad show until K-ON
ftfy