Can I get the quick rundown on King Nigger?

Can I get the quick rundown on King Nigger?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1KNFHI4hs&feature=youtu.be
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult
youtube.com/watch?v=YeGAUVlIesc
youtube.com/watch?v=MYnAY2EiiUI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Washkansky
youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU
youtube.com/channel/UC0lgfusYd1dSu92G37-A1Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

King Nigger is old nigger

Gone.
Door hitting his ass on the way out.

Mugabe didn’t do nothing wrong

Actually believed that Africa was for Africans (what Sup Forums says they believe in) yet he is also extremely hated on here. Imagine my shock

2017. African Dindu's wise up enough not to give him the 7.62mm goodbye like every other coup.

They'll give him an offer he can't refuse. He'll spend the remaining year or two in his life in comfy mode.

I MISS MY REIGN DOWN IN AAAAFRICAAA

he loves white people so much that he wants to remove them from africa

Well he was also pretty retarded and his policies led to mass starvation
Which I'm fine with but it's objectively bad for the people he was supposed to be leading.

>Whites rise shithole up from the dirt
>They make farms and start up an economy
>King Nigger gets butthurt and genocides whitey
>Crashes the entire country
Also pic-related.

Sevakan tesghaspanoutuyn hep

>kang moogabooga gets money from u2 and live aid for being african kang
>uses money to build mansion palaces with gold trimmed, diamond studded fixtures
>executes any and all dissenters
>starves population instead feed them with aid money and goods
>has kang tribes slaughter whites as he seized land with u2 bonno live aid funded guns
>tribez still starve eat rats tjey dig up from the dirt
>please gibs more aid moneys and white farmers to butcher and eat
>chrstians send misionaries to sacrifice and seeds to eat
>gets more and more aid money and builds more Diamond plated toilets with gold plumbing
>we tribalz mad and we be the kangz now

Africa, and the rest of the world, is for nobody and everybody. May the best man win, as it’s always been.

His policies turned what was once one of Africa's most prosperous nations into one of its poorest. He is an absolute clown and the fact it took over 30 years for them to finally remove him shows how incompetent/corrupt the system is.

he wuz kang

>Whites exploit locals for 100 years
>Niggers were just fine as is, didn't need whitey
>Oh no's England wants to give up colony but only if nigger's rule
>White chip out, pass minority rule gov't and apartheid 2.0
>Too late this is the 60's and the world won't put up with this shit.
>Niggers turn to commies because the Ruskies give em free shit, and hey why not fuck with the capitolists
>Niggers eventually take over, and fuck shit up

This really is England's fault, they could have excited gracefully.

hardly, he still has a head

yeah im going to like someone who caused mass poverty just because he's "based". are you seriously retarded?

He's hated because he's a retarded nigger who ruined his country. Their biggest accomplishment is this shitty robot.

He's lowkey a white supremacist, nobody killed more niggers than based Mugabe.

He was indoctrinated by Marxist Jews in Africa, hardly a selling point here

>You have 30 seconds to comply...

This is a good gestalt

Nigger Hitler that couldn't pull off being Hitler. We Wuz Failures!

So to summarize:

In the past 40 years King Nigger chased away some whits and starved a shit ton of niggers. Zimbabwe is more shit than before.

Correct?

Pretty much

It's just the average african shithole which will never improve because the population of it are literal monkeys

this

>industrious white farmers produce so much food that they export it to neighboring countries
>king nigger decide to give back farm to blacks
>blacks quickly discover that irrigation system can be sold for booze money
>black also eat seeds that white saved for next year
>next year everybody is starving
>UN sends new seeds to help
>niggers eat them again cause they are hungry right now and can't think further than a few minutes
>Rhodesia is back to being a shithole
>leftists blame some drought that mysteriously doesn't affect any other country around

what the fuck

beat me to it

And he proceeded to destroy the nicest country in Africa

use truck

Is that... METAL GEAR?!

He's a good boy,
He dindu nuffin wrong.

>Can I get the quick rundown on King Nigger?
youtube.com/watch?v=Ct1KNFHI4hs&feature=youtu.be

Does that even work? Looks to be just up for show.

Obama is gone now

>This really is England's fault, they could have excited gracefully
They can't even exit in their own country gracefully

/thread.

niggers pioneering engineering?

the white man stole the land with guns and armor
the black man stole the land back with guns and armor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cargo_cult

His people eat rats while he has cake every night.

Harold is right. Rhodesia used to be a paradise.

Then Mugabe and many black people destroyed it all.

Niggers rape and murder white farm owners; steal white people's family farms; NIGGERS GET ANGRY AT DEAD WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE FARM'S MAGIC WITH THEM.

What magic?

The magic that makes the crops grow in neat little rows in the spring.

>Niggers are lazy and stupid at the same time all over Africa, certainly, and most definitely in Zimbabwe and South Africa.

Ooga booga kill whitey

Niggers cannot pay their bills even on a national level.

OOGA BOOGA
BIX NOODZ
NA MEEN

>Niggers rape and murder white farm owners; steal white people's family farms; NIGGERS GET ANGRY AT DEAD WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE FARM'S MAGIC WITH THEM.

>>Too late this is the 60's and the world won't put up with this shit.

Aka: peak of (((Cultural Marxist))) activity together with Jewish subversion of major global powers' governments.

>>Niggers turn to commies because the Ruskies give em free shit, and hey why not fuck with the capitolists

Niggers turned to commies because Jewish Bolsheviks and their shabbos goyim communist slaves ran a comprehensive propaganda campaign all across the continent that, as usual, hinged on anti-White terrorism as the primary weapon in order to use Blacks as biological weapons against European domination in the area (so Jews could insert their own interests to take over the extensive natural resources while reducing European influence in the region).

>Niggers cannot pay their bills even on a national level.

>NIGGERS GET ANGRY AT DEAD WHITE PEOPLE BECAUSE THEY TOOK THE FARM'S MAGIC WITH THEM.
>What magic?
>The magic that makes the crops grow in neat little rows in the spring.

Well, these are populations for which science is seen as witchcraft, after all.

Niggers gonna nig, wherever they are in the world.

True.

The world is kind of fucked. Imagine the future:

Within a couple of hundred years, whites will be completely gone from the land, genocided out of existence by people we tried to uplift, sadly.

Then the world devolves into chaos.

Here is a thought experiment - Imagine that it is 1000 years from now.

A spacecraft from an advanced alien civilization flies by the Moon, notices the artifacts there, like the Moonbuggy and the LEM, does a quick analysis and determines that the artifacts are approximately 1000 years old.

The aliens happily fly onwards towards Earth, ready to welcome Earth into the peaceful Federation of Planets.

Now imagine their disappointment when the aliens land and see decaying remnants of buildings and the entirety of brown-skinned humanity living in crude huts, poking overturned logs for grubs.

And shitting on the ground.

So the aliens go sadly back to their spacecraft and fly away.

Life without White people.

There's a new nigger in town.
And thats the complete rundown.

OSHIT

Ayo hol up
What the FUCK was the significant event in sub-Saharan Africa? Was it the successful incubation of AIDS?

"No Mr. President, that's the sun. We're going to the moon. No, not even at night."

I was wondering about that, too.

Niggers never even invented the wheel.

Without whites they would devolve into non-wheel users again.

Blacks in the USA even EMBRACE the fact that they are leeches.

Pic related.

If anyone wants a quick rundown of what accurately happened in Rhodesia just watch this video.

getting fucked by US and China, the unfucking of Africa is beginning. Next target is South Africa, namely Zuma and commies

youtube.com/watch?v=MYnAY2EiiUI
lel

It was most likely developments made by Whites residing in sub-Saharan Africa, for instance:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard

In yet another twist of fate, the recipient of the world's first human-to-human heart transplant and the first patient to regain consciousness following the operation was a Jew, which is especially ironic because Jews were instrumental in the continent-wide genocide of Europeans living in Africa.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Washkansky

>China

China has probably had a bellyful of niggers, what with Africa and UCLA niggers.

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU

Just watched the video, and this must be how some normies actually see Mugabe. He was a good leader and the white man kept sabotaging his government to keep a brotha down. What a crock of shit.

at lest post one that is more up-to-date

> to like someone who caused mass poverty just because he's "based".
Says the Trump supporter LMAO

I always kek about the "egalitarian society" part.

>"Hey guise we're living in what's about to turn into a major powder keg waiting to be either ignited by commie kikes or demographic realities, but muh equaalitee n' sheeit."

So much truth in one pic.

Here is Lauren Rose's video on Civic Nationalism. Brilliant and touching.

youtube.com/channel/UC0lgfusYd1dSu92G37-A1Zw

Specific video for embedding.

youtube.com/watch?v=6cnyPwAuVLo

Yeah, because lowering the average national IQ of the United States with mass non-European immigration sure is the key to national prosperity - just ask good'ol Haiti how it went for them.

Civic Nationalism can only work when whites are a minority. I was told so by a very happy banker.

Indeed.

I reckon had the queenie granted Ian Smith independence as he wanted it, Rhodesia would have lasted as a fairly sensible (on an african scale) place, hunting commie guerillas erryday up until about when South Africa decided to yank apartheid. The fall of the iron curtain would make shit confusing, and the low-intensity hunt for Mugabe's Merry Men would turn into a clusterfuck. Probably sorting itself out after China sends "volunteers".

pretty based.

No silly, there will be the shinny city of jerusalem, with 20m joos ruling over the brown decaying planet.
pic related: israel supreme court.
pd: dont mind the enclosed piramyd

SUre

>flag

>He doesn't shitpost on wii u

Saint Mugabe (pbuh) is singlehandedly responsible for the liberation of Afrika from the tyranny and cruelty of the wh*te devils. He is a man of immeasurable goodness and a beacon of hope to the oppressed black peoples of the world. Don't you EVER refer to him as a "n*****" ever again.

>"I am no longer a civic Nationalist. And I'm NOT sorry about it."

So much power in that last statement and in the way she delivers that line.

If you wanna shoot down a helicopter coming straight for you, with a brain dead pilot who hasn't heard of evasive manoeuvres and he somehow forgets to shoot back, I think that shit's solid.

>Rhodesia would have lasted as a fairly sensible (on an african scale) place

>White-run state anywhere on this Universe
>"fairly sensible" in (((post-war climate)))

Ayy lmao.

>hunting commie guerillas erryday up until about when South Africa decided to yank apartheid.

Which happened after South Africa reached peak negro, together with a very generous hand from good'ol Jewish Bolshevism, however the chimpout was ultimately eminent at any rate, being just a matter of time such as when Whites could no longer keep feeding so many Black mouths.

He had the breadbasket of Africa at his fingertips and his hamfisted and shortsighted policies turned it into a land of starvation.

If he'd kicked out the white farmers in a way that had left Zimbabwe sustainable, I'd have a begrudging respect for him. Instead, he's a loser of a dictator whose sole accomplishment is consolidation of power at the expense of his country going down the toilet.

Plus, he's so pussy whipped he was going to hand the country over to his fucking secretary wife.

10m Jewish women ruling over 10m Jewish men and the brown decaying planet.
Any time a woman gets angry at a man, she'll accuse him of abuse or misconduct and he'll sit in jail for six months, despite a complete lack of proof of his guilt.

>there is nothing to steal anymore
how does that even happen, it all has to go somewhere

History of worldwide Black / White relations.

let me guess we were too busy getting niggers to fuck our women we could not go an save the White farmers in S.A?

Was pretty great when it was rhodesia

however, it lacks a call to action. what exactly is she calling for, an ethno-state? I agree with what she's saying I just don't think she really conveys what she wants other than clearly civ-nat is retarded bullshit.
>its a very good start
>very respectfully delivered
>needs a call to action "mail your congressman and say no refugees" "show your family the crime statistics" etc.

> remember ethos, pathos, and logos. kill (((them))) at their own rhetorical game