CBTS #442 - Botta Bing Botta Boom By the Book Man, By the Book Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Do just that. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

Everything (you) need to know is in the ORIGINAL Qmap, before count'em
a minimum of THREE fake Q's arrived to fight over which could co-opt
the ENERGY to not just LARP, but put serious CASH in their pockets.
Where is that map? Getting snuffed like all posts do because there is
no reliable archiving team. Suggestion? Glad you asked: COALESCE and get one together.

Please be courteous in this thread using the following for your identtity like everyone else until our problems are solved. We have decided to use UnionBot ##UnionBot as our tags here until the disruption ceases. Thank you.

ANSWERS SPREADSHEET Point of contact ( POC ): Farmer's Union Rep: Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

HARVESTER's UNION POC: Bookman !!QfQSF97I4s6
MILLERS UNION POC: AntifungalLeafBread !!ED969JhqXgF

Here is all you really need to know about "Q":
Q had enough KEK to carry this log about events BEFORE THE STORM for this long.
What is the story here? THE STORM.

QMAP The only thing (You) really need to VERIFY.
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Text of Q: pastebin.com/rhKwXqcX
anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
archive.is/nrHcv
archive.is/mKfyN
archive.is/sR1dy
archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
archive.is/HfGhg
archive.is/MK1jn
archive.is/L0NiP
archive.is/LhAb1
archive.is/BdEQX
archive.is/h95Xv
archive.is/wJWbY
archive.is/n5Bd2
archive.is/rIikt
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/saudi-arabia-ousts-ministers-arrests-princes-and-former-officials.html
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927645648685551616
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
axios.com/trump-brags-about-state-plus-plus-dinner-in-china-2508582728.html
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2017/10/23/an-ico-for-blockchain-technology-that-disrupts-fake-news-is-the-most-2017-thing-ever/
nasdaq.com/article/how-blockchain-can-fight-fake-news-cm805838
techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/userfeeds-aims-to-stop-fake-news-by-linking-the-blockchain-to-social-content/
livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7940085
twitter.com/I___A__M____Q__
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Advise for your first step into this Sealed Indictments are a huge thing.
1,400+ NOW
SPRED IT FAR, SPRED IT WIDE. THEY HAVE NO WHERE LEFT TO HIDE~

The drops by Q are all we need, and that exact format of questions in an answer chain provoke the very feeling we need to share to others. MOCKINGBIRD fucked with the normies, we're here to unfuck it.
Remember. You made a choice. Eyes Wide Open lads, and pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed to us all

Q let the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut. They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history ( The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in ). Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could. Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros) The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out. With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump ( in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors ) left.

Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

TASKS
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$ M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture Social Media ThoughtCrime SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
*EU Q

Wow, 442 threads and nothing has happened.

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility.

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R
=================================================================
Older breadcrumbs have been linked to OP Posts to reduce information overload
Concise Event Log Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Holy Get
--------------Nov 12--------------
NYT release article on NSA compromised by shadow broker. Clowns behind release implied
Alwaleed's ex wife confirms child sex slavery in SA
Duterte sings at ASEAN Summit Gala on Trumps call
DHS Prepares biological attack drill
Lebanon PM to return and seek settlement
--------------NOV 13-------------
POTUS tweets from PA despite being in Phillipines for ASEAN
Zimbabwean army chief general holds press ocnference, stating trecherous shenanigans by politician
Justice Deptconsidering Uranium one special counsel
FBI probes Planned Parenthood
POTUS skips EA Summit and heads home early
New Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery
--------------NOV 14-------------
Zimbabwe coup starts
Session brings out Uranim 1 Sheet in hearing
Prince Charles call US to take on Jewish lobby
Farage calls out Soros in Parliament
U1 broken down on Hannity
--------------NOV 15-------------
FBI drops McCabe Vault info
Mugabe and wife placed under house arrest
Deadline for CF to turn in missing accounting documents
ANTIFA declared as DOMESTIC TERROR
Major internet outage in US
Sandia Labs (R&D of nukes) employee indicted on fraud, $ landering
--------------NOV 16-------------
MS-13 Bust arrests hundreds of gang members
Al Franken accussed of groping TV host
Al Franken calls ethics committee on himself
MS-13 Bust archive.is/nrHcv
Franken Grope archive.is/mKfyN archive.is/sR1dy
DJTjr posts creepybiden U1 Arrests beginning

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility.

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS.

--------------NOV 17-------------
Crash over Rothschild manor
NEW JFK RELEASE. 10k files detailing thrid shooter
New JFK archives.gov/research/jfk/2017-release
Skydick over Washington by Marine pilot
Salvatore "Toto" Riina, inspirator of Godfather, dies
Hillary officially questions 2016 elections
Redschild manor crash archive.is/HfGhg
Theory U1 & Zimbab Roseanne Shoahd archive.is/MK1jn
HRC officially questions 2016 archive.is/L0NiP
--------------NOV 18-------------
U1 informant has video of bribe money
U1 INFORMANT archive.is/LhAb1
Steve Motsyn, HRC SuperPAC, dies
Pedo ring with ties to Pope Benedicts brother uncovered
HRC SuperPAC Dead archive.is/BdEQX
Pope Ben brother's pedoring uncovered archive.is/h95Xv
--------------NOV 19--------------
Mugabe dismissed as country leader
HRC Trouble Links Mugabe >archive.is/wJWbY
Resign refusal archive.is/n5Bd2
MEU @ Langley? archive.is/rIikt
U1 & Zimbab 2 White Rabbit -=-=-=-=-= INFOGRAPHS =-=-=-=-=-

Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP THE CABAL U1 TIMELINE HUMA -=-=-=-=-= NEWER MEMES =-=-=-=-=-
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA OB SHH Lond0n Vat1can OY VEY

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS..

Lots of MEMES White Rabbit MEMES V2 Fix this MEMES Mockingbird MEMES
White Rabbit MEMES V2 Lon Vat KUDOS TO THE ANONS WHO MADE THESE

SIDE DISH SWEET! /CFG/ The number of plus' used by Trump in his tweets and info that hits the public is an indicator of the progress!! WOOT!!!

( pic related )

From Q in the above linked thread:
>House of Saud (6+++) - $4 Trillion+
three pluses...
Massive Saudi arrests hit the news on 11/4:
cnbc.com/2017/11/04/saudi-arabia-ousts-ministers-arrests-princes-and-former-officials.html
Trump tweet including +++ on 11/6:
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/927645648685551616

>Rothschild (6++) - $2 Trillion+
two pluses...
Massive indictments on the docket within 10 days, expected to include Rothschild goonies and underguns; SPECIFICALLY inclusive of 33 in DC on 11/8:
twitter.com/damartin32/status/928797133926432769
twitter.com/Avery1776/status/929541533816279041
Trump calls his dinner in China "plus plus" on 11/9:
axios.com/trump-brags-about-state-plus-plus-dinner-in-china-2508582728.html

>Soros (6+) - $1 Trillion+

STAGE 2: UNDERWAY/COMPLETE! Rothschild PURGE!!

So when he uses single plus, we'll know that the last corner of the triangle, SOROS falls!

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS....

Posterity:

000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 Baking discussion is here, user: Rizon #CBTS ircs://irc.rizon.net:6667/#CBTS

There it was discussed that using UnionBot ##UnionBot was the simplest means to ignore
any further disruption to the awesome work effort put forth by anons over the past days.
Obviously, but stated in plain sight here, disruptors rarely if ever read anything anyway.
For whatever psychologically deranged reason, this induces extreme fear in the actual
controllers of the disruptors.

CONTEST FOR BEST MEME!!
Winner will have their meme FILE NAME used as next edition name.

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS.....

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS......

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS!

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS!!!

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS!!!!

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS!!!!!!

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS!!!!!!!

much has happened.

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility..

>t. shill

Thread number = 442
Normies redpilled = 0
UnforcedMemes = 0
Cringe = infinite

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility...

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility....

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility..

FUCKING LEAVE Sup Forums YOU FUCKING BOOMER NEWFAG FAGGOTS.

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility...

Everyone report. Mods!!!!

Wonder why that is? I'll tell you. You're all a bunch of newfags. You know how I know you're a bunch of newfags? Because you faggots haven't been here long enough to have fallen for this thing before. This has happened over and over and over and over and over and over again. It's happened throughout the years. September 2015 Schemitah, Badselfeater, Forestanon, COUNTLESS OTHERS. But you wouldn't know about any of that, would you? Nope. Because you're a bunch of dumbass fucking NEWFAGS that didn't lurk long enough. You fell for babby's first LARP and now you're shitting up Sup Forums with your utter naive NEWFAG gullibility....

Heard on the radio guy says exactly this about fake news problem
Problem: time to complete.
Solution? Blockchain

kek

I guess the Clowns at Langley can only afford one moron today.
They could of at least paid for a talented shill, jeesh.

keep sliding until you get banned, faggot

How does he keep posting same post?

yea because everyone who thinks this whole ongoing never ending larp thread is stupid must be a paid shill
not a chance it could be otherwise

this. these threads feel like a distraction

Regarding Q's latest drop do we agree the informant is the keystone?

>Who died on the Titanic?
John Jacob Astor IV, a German-American millionaire who had made his fortune in real estate and was the great grandson of John Jacob Astor, founder of the Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York.
Benjamin Guggenheim, heir to the family’s mining business.
Isidor Straus was the German-born co-owner of Macy’s department store in New York
>What year did the Titanic sink?
>Why is this relevant?
Year before the formation of the Federal Reserve. SEE IMAGE

This

So if I understand correctly, a special team within Trump's administration has been leaking cryptic coded communications with the public anonymously on Sup Forums. And they're actually fucking draining the swamp, holy shit. So cool!

you stopped? great, it amounted to nothing
now you can gtfo faggot

he has Sup Forums gold obviously

>Nazis were working on UFO technology
>Americans and Russians divide up german engineers
>Israel forms
>UFOs spotted in America
>(((Scientology))) starts, the religion of duping you out of money
>Hollywood communist blacklist begins to lose grip
>Kubrick tried to warn us what this meant
>Self-destructive communist regimes put in place throughout Asia that end up sapping them into submission as a big assembly lines
>MK Ultra shows people can't handle their shit, but people in California handled it and the Psychedelic culture starts there, hippies congregate in SIlicon Valley as a result, CIA wasn't expecting that
>JFK warns against (((SECRET SOCIETIES)))
>headshot
>LBJ saps silver from US dollar, Nixon saps gold
>Federal Reserve steps in, full-on Keynsian
>Bilderbergs start carrying (((it))) out
>Nixon tries to keep the Vietnam war going because it's a good way to test this new economy, it works, but Nixon gets caught and Ford has to bail him out
>CIA distributes crack to the streets in the 70s
>Jimmy Carter just stalls
>Reagan, (((HOLLYWOOD STAR))) comes up destroying mental health care in California
>Reagan and Bush Sr spend their presidency selling arms to the middle east and setting up proxy wars with dictators-for-hire
>Reagan bragging about space technology, star wars satellite meme
>Bill Clinton was an obvious shill, sexual deviant, and (((they))) are getting lazier with hiding it
>The Federal Reserve, 9/11, MF Global, Hollywood, and social media are just their most recent cash outs
>Constant attempts to censor the internet or turn it into a depression machine
>The US is trillions of dollars in debt
>Housing market to local industry ratio is ass backwards
>China is buying out real estate in US like mad
>Iraq for the oil, Afghanistan for the opium
>West coast is full of druggie commie degenerates

Follow me on this...

no, someone is larping and retards are falling for it

That's even worse.
Get back to class, it's arts and crafts day.

Serious question what picture was posted earlier with the word sparkles on it.

I’m out being a phoney and do believe it has something to do with drones and or dronestrikes.

someone explain to me what these threads are, they read like something a spambot produced

HURRRRRRRRRR DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR
SO KEWL DUDE
YOU GUISE IS SO WOKE DAWG

>our board
kek
how many women have you fucked, user?

>it amounted to nothing

just like this thread

Wanna know the Truth?

Dropping a little piece of the bread...

Who is Hitler?

Who is his handler?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler march his troops to Russia in WINTER?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler move all his troops to Pas de Calais?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler have no troops present at Normandy?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler round up all the Jews?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler never get assassinated?

Tell me can you have a country in the middle of Europe that is poor?

WHY oh WHY did Germany take all the debt of WW1?

Tell me is it easier to rebuild 1 country rather then a few?

Was Hitler told to round up the Jews so they could go to the promised land?

What Empire was defeated in WW1?

Did the British Empire retake the promised land? Jerusalem?

Where is Hitler at the end of war?

Did he abandon his troops?

Did he conscript every able body to join the war and fight for country?

Or was he just rounding them all up for IKE?(((KIKE)))

Was Hitler a puppet? You tell me

----

THE ONE TRUE KING DJT

Renaissance 2.0
yooooo wtf I'm pissed. I been had by Jews.....again.

if nothing happens this week, will these threads finally return to reddit where non-imageboard threads belong?

sadly, we all know they won't. more excuses will be constructed, and more fiction will be conjured.

>MK Ultra shows people can't handle their shit, but people in California handled it and the Psychedelic culture starts there, hippies congregate in SIlicon Valley as a result, CIA wasn't expecting that
how old are you?

Damn, shills are strong in this thread. The fear is delicious. I'm just drinking it in.

nice work user, you really got us

awesome plebit spacing you have there

Twitter bots were on to them

Yes repilling on cock size is serious stuff

One shill. One. Quite frankly I'm disappointed.

>I'm just drinking it in.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>been leaking
"leaked"

imho.

you wouldnt know a redpill if it jumped up and bit you on the ass
that being said. larp more

You dont get FLAC until you r OVER THE TARGET!! Meanwhile... At #langley

Agreed. Is the congressional oversight with his testimony being televised?

Gr8 b8 m8

thenextweb.com/cryptocurrency/2017/10/23/an-ico-for-blockchain-technology-that-disrupts-fake-news-is-the-most-2017-thing-ever/

What did Q mean about being 1/2 on the map what are we missing? whats important?

he might have done it to be different from Q , atleast his stands out.

this the tripcode btw

!RRVe.ETtN.

Hello brothers, do you know when Trump will makes his announcement ? Thanks!

4PLEBS IS DOWN

I REPEAT

4PLEBS IS DOWN

nasdaq.com/article/how-blockchain-can-fight-fake-news-cm805838

techcrunch.com/2017/05/03/userfeeds-aims-to-stop-fake-news-by-linking-the-blockchain-to-social-content/

look out ive been redpilled by this amazing redpill picture that nobody on the planet would give a second glance
make way for me fellas. let the larp become strong with me

it's up for me user

threadly reminder that this is actually thread #451
please fix for next batch

Nope, behind closed doors.

We might hear something about it afterwards but they aren't even telling us when it's happening. Witness protection most likely.

See if I can get this typed b4 the board is shit up by shills. RE Q questions. The SS is run by homeland security which was started by GWfkstainB. It’s dirty. And incapable of stopping homeland attacks. Starting or executing them they have nailed.
So SS is an enemy of the actual potus. They are deep state and protecting obongo and Killary and the rest.

SA just announced major drone factories producing unmanned aircraft for all applications the other day. The future of warfare is here, and SA is borrowing U.S. tech helping to lead the charge. Interesting times.

is stuff going to happen today? its already mid afternoon

Keep going, it's working, my google is filling up with alternative media now. I've watched it "correct" itself several times over the last week. Cheers!

Stuck on crust of old breb, repost.

livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7940085

Abel Danger on in 8 minutes.
Don't ask me why, just God Bless America!!!

Fibo-sig user here, I hope you can utilize this News Rundown 11/12-11/20
>Multiple Posts Incoming
_ _+_+_++_+++_+++++_++++++++_+++++++++++++_+++++++++++++++++++++
---------------------NOV 12---------------------
>Alwaleeds Ex-wife details child sex slavery to elite
>After one month and a half into the project, reports emerge of first permanent U.S. military base in Israel
>Police in Deleware poised to utilize facial recognition tech
>NATO STRATCOM worried tweets regarding their current presence in baltic region are coming from bots
>Orlando explosion causes full ground-stop at airport claims to be a "battery inside bag"
>King of SA claims not relinquishing throne amidst Iran escalations
>NYT hit piece on NSA
>40 MP's organize letter of zero confidence in Britains Theresa May
>China racing to contact E.T. unveiling numerous tech advances following POTUS visit
>NUKE FALLOUT alert issued by IRSN as Nuclear cloud travels west toward europe from russia/kazahkstan
>Queen makes gesture at significant monarchy transition with wreath ceremony
>One Day after arrest for WMD, FAA worker Paul George Dandan (one of two arrested) has been charged with possessing a WMD
***********FBI is assisting local police with Dandan's case. FBI Stated that; "We do not anticipate federal charges to be filed"**************
>Trump in Philippines
>DHS sparks fears over using Titanium Dioxide (a white odorless powder) In Bio Weapon Test
>Al Gore/Jerry Brown parading around in Europe pounding table over Climate
>EU competition commissioner Margrethe Vestager gears up for multi billion dollar anti-trust penalty for Google
>Trump Tweets at kim; media takes bait
>Mall of America Stabbing by muslim
>Conde Nast Continues layoffs (owned by Advanced Publications; Sam Irving Newhouse Jr)
-----------------------------------------------------------
>Multiple Posts Incoming

In two parts he confirmed the accuracy of the responses

yeah sry i just freaked out because it was 404 for me for about a minute

Making memes

twitter.com/I___A__M____Q__

1400 sealed indictments?
What does this mean?
Has something like this ever happened before?

>12 guys on an African home nations crab racing forum is flak

+---------------------NOV 13---------------------
>Justice Dept considering U1 special counsel
>Jersey man sentenced for role in U1 bribery
>FBI probes planned parenthood
>Earthquake on Iranian/Iraqi Border kills 430 early last night felt 660 miles away in skyscrapers of Dubai
>Bond Market Wobbles signalling to investors and big players globally
>Detroit brawl between covert and overt police forces underlines a transcendental issue within policing culture; Are these "war games" between streets and precincts effective or an abuse of power?
>Green Beret Logan Melgar Discovered "illicit Cash" belonging to Two of Navy Seal Team Six Operators. Melgar expressed concern to his wife, telling her to wait to hear the story for when he arrives home, but before he could make it back he was killed. Seals now being investigated whom are involved.
>Army lifts ban on recruits with mental health issues
>Tech Giants amass moster year at $1.7 trillion, eclipsing Canadian economy
>North Korean soldier shot during defection to South at Korean DMZ
>China unveils MORE TECH 76oo MPH hypersonic nuke strike aircraft
>Scientists issue fear riddled apocalypse warning
>Missouri AG opens anti-trust probe into Google over data collection & search manipulation
>NYPD deploys Armed Anti-terror units at large venue's/gatherings inlcluding concerts
>Bill Gates buys huge chunk of land to build "Smart City"
>SK captures US citizen in buffer zone on korean border

appreciate the reminder, but also, there is an actual reason the bakers take such care of the recipe used. That reason is because the words are intended to be read. One fine morning on the spring of dawn, it might occur to some user to actually eat the bread being served.

>After all

It has happened before.

Meme meme

legit Q w/ Trip posted last night, mentioned hugh hefner CIA connections. will be back in 2 hours after work.

blessings to all anons, may the Lord God Most High watch over all who are diligently seeking Truth.

Love you all.

The confidential informant testifies very soon.

Should see the startings of some happenings in a little bit here. Trump did a great job of throwing a smoke screen with the Lavar and Marshawn tweets. It's all the normies are talking about. Get ready user.

A new startup Called Userfeeds is based on a blockchain platform. The whole idea was to combat “fake new” on social media, using Blockchain technology. They use economic incentive to rank content well. We all know that fake political content spreads on a social channel like fire. Without even verifying, it will become viral in seconds and brings out emotional reactions of people. Faux news is comprised of blocks of information that serve a political end. To solve this problem, fact checkers comes to the existence. But the problem with the fact checkers is that who will check if they are right or not.

>Clintons sold 20% of uranium to Russia
>Intelligence agencies constantly undermining both sides of the 2016 election
>Nuclear testing detected over Europe since 2012
>They want the internet
>They want all the money
>They want all the workers

Is Donald Trump, The Clintons, and the Israeli Govt is trying to sell the logistic skeleton of the USA to China and Russia by using Mayak and NK as a launch pad to nuke California and Europe to "seize the means of production"?

>WHO IS LARRY SILVERSTEIN, WHO IS JON CORZINE, WHO IS BEN BERNANKE, WHO IS KEN LEWIS, WHO IS JEFFREY EPSTEIN, WHO IS GEORGE SOROS
>WHO IS PERPETUATING NET NEUTRALITY

My theory is that LSD was distributed in the hopes of having the same effect that crack had later.

2nd pic where Q confirms our Qmaps in the replied posts were good to go.

Does nobody GAF that the Titanic may have been purposely sunk to make sure the Fed Reserve gets off the ground smoothly???

#coincidentaltheorists

+---------------------NOV 14---------------------
>Session appears for hearing with U1 sheet
>Prince Charles Calls in US to take on jewish lobby
>Farage Calls out Soros' Corruptibles in parliament
>Hannity U1 breakdown
>San Andreas fault delivers swarm of quakes/Ring of fire lit up with small rumblings as well
>FBI demands abortion provider records in prode of illegal sales of fetal tissue
>Sessions "considering" second special counsel to investigate the untouchable Clintons
>Anti-Trump Youtuber arrested before shooting rampage
>French setting atrocious age of consent laws amid huge pedophilia issues among culturally insoluble migrants
>FEDs collect record taxes in October
>Near 1700 MPH airliner unveiled amid massive tech explosion since Trump visit to China
>NBC Exec fired
>DOJ with 27 open investigations
>Tampa Serial Killer Concerns
>POTUS picks Tom Homan as ICE director known for being tough on immigration
>100 Party members of Macron resign in france
>NYT postulates disapperance of cash in future
>Venezuela defaults
>Obamacare repeal added to tax bill
>Mugabe faces resignation or peaceful coup as tanks effectively storm capital
>Catholic leaders signal resistance to Pope's agenda
>Maxine Waters still speaking stupid on behalf of her own ego plus elite Dem's
>Largest Diamond ever auctions for $34million
>Lawmakers in washington recount pervasive sexual harrasment culture in D.C.
>"Captain America" informant turns out to be an illegal alien flipped by FBI spoops to "track corruption"

#winniethepooh