Was 'Soyboy' The First Industry PR Campaign Launched On Sup Forums?

Keep breastfeeding on those cows and eating meat, Goyim.
Schlomo needs you to get those Federal Reserve notes back to him with treatment of your chronic disease.

The fact you're obese and consuming xenoestrogens from animal fat has nothing to do with your low T.
The soy is causing low T, Goyim.
Even though beer has MORE phytoestrogens than soy you should keep drinking it.
Doctors orders. Everyone should drink two or three drinks a day.

youtube.com/watch?v=GZYP9uHC6RA

Feeling depressed about your chronic disease? See my cousin, Schlomet. She'll prescribe you some SSRIs.
Feeling suicidal from Schlomet's SSRIs? Have her prescribe you an anti-psychotic to curb the side effects.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GhKZDUzNKZo
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/cardiovascular/cholesterol/difference-between-ldl-and-hdl-cholesterol1.htm
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/levels-by-age#adults2
nytimes.com/2006/11/28/health/28haza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Did you come up with this idea after feeling like a fag at the cash register while buying your weekly soy-drink?

I'm not really into processed beans, but I don't eat meat.
I'm sure I have higher T and you're possibly an animal ag shill.
Wanna compare biceps?

I don't consume dairy, or anything that comes from an animal either btw

Which industry are paid to shill for

holy fuck am I glad I'm not an american

youtu.be/GhKZDUzNKZo

Daily reminder that anti-soyboy is Sup Forumss way of pushing their fat acceptance movement to turn Sup Forums into tumblr.

Soy phytoestrogens increase testosterone by essentially blocking estrogen.

Dairy has actual estrogen in it and will give you bitchtits.

Sup Forums faggots want to keep you fat and disgusting.

Post your body with a timestamp. Don't reply with some bullshit text, reply with the image.

It was a reddit meme

You CAN be vegan and still not consume soy. But most “vegans” who post here have only been vegan for a few months. They have yet to lose all their gains due to lack of protein.

>thinnest state in the country

fat consumption and exercise is all that really matters for testosterone production, you need the raw material(fat) and the signal(exercise) for your body to produce more.

estrogen from meat is a meme, it's about 2/3 of a nanogram per ounce, oral bioavailability is

Come at me little man.

tell that to booboo
I don't understand how these retards think vegans lack protein, it's in fucking everything

Wow, an antifa faggot on pol

Your image proves the opposite... the role of hormones is just to trigger receptors, the fact that phytoestrogen triggers the receptors only proves that it can act just like estrogen in your body. However it's a much weaker bidning so it's only about 1/1000 equivalent of estrogen for ERalpha and 1/3 for ERbeta

Then please keep eating all the soy you want and check back in five years. Have your wife's son do the same.

We're not here to save you, we're here to laugh at you.

Might want to learn to read, I'm not the one claiming soy is good so your comment is comepletely non-sensical

I guess I should trim my pits if I'm gonna go into posing professionally.

> most “vegans” who post here have only been vegan for a few months. They have yet to lose all their gains due to lack of protein.

I've been a vegan for about SEVEN years. I mostly eat cooked produce and fruit. It's my main source of calories.
I don't take any supplements. I don't eat any imitation meat or dairy.
I don't eat beans very often. Edemame and tempeh sometimes if we're talking soy.
The highest protein food I eat is greens.
I never think about where I'll get protein. There's complete protein in all plants. It's just certain foods that have more of it. Like greens, beans, nuts, seeds, animal flesh and secretions.

I'm near 40
I don't lift more than the average
2 back days
chest day
shoulder day
4 sets
10 reps

based began

lol wtf is that? looks like fat not muscle

>he skips leg day
wow, a faggot on my 4 chan who would guess
>don't lift more than average
>lifts 4 days a week minimum, all upper body
now why don't you post your shitty quadriceps and we can laugh at you horrible, unbalanced fucking body.

post your body fatboi

you are clearly unbelievably insecure

also this doesn't have anything to do with anything I said.

I'm impressed. Not as bulky as mine, but bretty good for a vegetarian.

LOL MANLET

vegan =/= vegetarian

I just go up steps with a sand backpack and do burpies in between reps.
I would like to hike more tho.
I used to do leg exercises but they don't really feel like natural movements.
Better to walk, climb and jump but each their own.

The anons wanted proof

bull fucking shit. where the fuck do you get your protein soyboy?

No. But the immediate butthurt and constant shilling against the word "soyboy" makes me think that you are being paid by the soy industry to shill here

>being this retarded

You know for a fact you'd feel better and look better if you drank milk and ate red meat like a real man.

I'm 5'9"
That paper is not business card size
My hands are pretty big for my height

Talking about my arm is weird.

Nah. Milk and meat is literal cancer. There are no nutritional arguments for being an omnivore. 14 of the 15 leading causes of death are from meat and dairy.

Effects of a long-term vegetarian diet on biomarkers of antioxidant status and cardiovascular disease risk. [Nutrition. 2004] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15474873

Vegetarian diets and the incidence of cancer in a low-risk population. [Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev. 2013] - PubMed - NCBI
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23169929

Meat Consumption and Cancer Risk
cancerproject.org/survival/cancer_facts/meat.php

Red meat and colon cancer
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21558046

Study finds unsafe mercury levels in 84 percent of all fish
cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-57563739/study-finds-unsafe-mercury-levels-in-84-percent-of-all-fish/

Like Bacon, Sausage and Hot Dogs? Then Beware: They May Raise Your Risk of Death, New Study Finds
shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/like-bacon--sausage-and-hot-dogs--too-bad--cause-that-stuff-l-kill-you--new-study-finds--174609721.html

Study Points to New Culprit in Heart Disease
nytimes.com/2013/04/08/health/study-points-to-new-culprit-in-heart-disease.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

"Neu5Gc elicits an immune reaction that might contribute to a whole spectrum of human-specific diseases"
telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/3346666/Mystery-of-the-meat-eaters-molecule.html

Restriction of meat, fish, and poultry in omnivores improves mood: a pilot randomized controlled trial
nutritionj.com/content/11/1/9/abstract

Harvard School of Public Health » milk is NOT the best source of calcium
hsph.harvard.edu/nutritionsource/calcium-and-milk/

Eating less meat and dairy help reduce osteoporosis
news.cornell.edu/stories/1996/11/eating-less-meat-may-help-reduce-osteoporosis-risk

Milk--the promoter of chronic Western diseases
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19232475

p-please stop making fun of soy

I'm gonna suck your dick, faggot.

>5'9"

Fucking manlets, when will they ever learn?

aka manlet... its so fucking easy to build muscle when youre short

Soyboy is a TRS meme. Sup Forums is behind the curve.

Vegans have higher test.

>"estrogens may pass through the food chain and exert some disorders in male reproductive system"
>1639+ ng/L of oestrogen
>1 gallon of milk per day would literally put you higher than a fucking woman starting her menstrual cycle
>"Animal-derived estrogens (60–70%) in the human diet is milk and dairy products"
>"Hartmann and co-workers conducted a market basket survey and measured the steroid concentration in milk and milk products using GS/MS method (93). They found a maximum concentration of total estrone (sum of free and conjugated forms) in butter with 1.47 ng/g, which followed by 0.26, 0.17, 0.16, and 0.13 ng/g (or ng/ml) in cream, Gouda cheese, yoghurt, and milk, respectively."

>tfw you've been effeminated by the meat and dairy jews and you still eat meat and dairy

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4524299
nutritionfacts.org/2013/02/12/less-cancer-in-vegan-men-despite-more-testosterone/
health.howstuffworks.com/diseases-conditions/cardiovascular/cholesterol/difference-between-ldl-and-hdl-cholesterol1.htm
healthline.com/health/high-cholesterol/levels-by-age#adults2
nytimes.com/2006/11/28/health/28haza.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17107848
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

Is that why they react like women when you call their meat substitutes gay?

>b-but drinking milk makes you a m-man

your not a baby cow are you sweetheart? drinking the brestmilk from another mammal makes you feel like a man does it?

>i define myself by my dietary choices
Found the jewcucked bitchtits.

Protein is a myth for the Goyim
It's a fake reason to eat animal products because there is no reason to be eating animals.

Nobody has ever had a protein deficiency.
It is not possible to not get enough protein if you're eating your 2000 calories a day.

All whole plants contain the essential proteins.
Every food has different levels of proteins.
Humans and other herbivores can combine levels of protein.
A carnivore cannot combine proteins. They have to eat a similar protein profile or they starve.
Similarly we have to consume Vitamin C but carnivores can make their own Vitamin C and don't need to eat plants to get it.
The complete protein myth is like the lampshade myth. Discredited.

Dont leave your den, vegetable boy, the bigger animals will eat you

Prob more like 5'9 and a half"
It's average height.
Pretty good for an Italian. I would like a few more inches in the femurs though

Hey it's the retard that doesn't understand Biology again

>no timestamp

where’s the time stamp meatcuck

>uncooked rice
is hot water carnist too?

Protcucks are responsible for:
> Anti-catholic propaganda(calling them intolerant)
> Anti-crusades propaganda
> Liberalism
> Moral relativism
> Atheistic state
> Muh Israel
How can you be so cucked throughout history?

Also:
> Anti-Inquisition propaganda

>10 posts by this ID
>n-no u!
this is getting embarrassing

eat your nazi beans you meatcuck niggers,

only nigger tier cultures who can’t cultivate vegetables eat meat.

why is your bicep so small wtf

daily reminder only niggers and chinks should eat meat

Identifying soy as a problem and something you should cut from your diet doesn't suggest that you must replace it with specific items from a specific industry. Nobody has suggested you must eat red meat or McDonalds or specific brands of things, the only suggestion is that soy is a problem and you shouldn't eat it. Don't eat soy, eat broccoli and green beans

Oh no! Now I must be shilling for big-broccoli and big-green beans huh? Let's spread the paranoia, I've entrapped so many unwitting sheep with my recommendations.

As a farmer these kind of discussions interest me, from a moral point of view where do farmers stand in the eyes of vegetarians and vegans. Where do you stand on the subject of raising an animal for the sole purpose of slaughtering it?

Do you view us as "mindless minions" oblivious to the conspiracy behind us, or one of the immoral schemers bent on destroying the health of people for profit?

Thank god somebody else is aware of the Nazi Beans thing. Vegetarianism is the way forward, and even Hitler knew that.

Fuck, wrong thread.

you need to keep farming animals for the dumb chinks and niggers can survive, they don’t know how to balance their diet so shoveling animals into their body’s is the only way they know how to get nutrients

so delete it you banananigger

My bicep was kinda contorted.
Trying to flex and hold that paper straight and sill at the same time.

*still

correct my brother

weakest bait of the day award, note the desperate samefagging

>every meal has processed shit in it
lmao when will the goyim learn

hitler would be disappointed in you hans

I doubt that guy flew to America and is me.

Plus if someone was going to go through the trouble of changing their flag I think they'd know how to delete a post.

hitler wouldnt even classify you as human, ping

>soy power
I thought they had moved on to onion juice? (Actually not that bad desu. On my fifth litre)

Kys retarded vegan pussy

>D-don't trust the disinfo shills Sup Forums, TRUST ME INSTEAD!
>Here's this cherrypicked excerpt i found where the test subjects are 60 year old women.
>It's not like women with breast cancer, who are sensitive to overwhelming amounts of estrogen are advised not to take soy
>It's not like men who take soy on a regular basis typically develop some mild to advanced form of gynecomastia

Fuck off you lefty, soy shill piece of shit.

>those nazi digits of truth

go fall into a halal sausage maker while your wife takes a halal sausage from your muslim neighbour

also i’m scottish faggit

You deformed veganvagene boy

>tfw sparrows nest peacefully in your comfy pits.

*WHEEZE* HAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Where do you get your active B12?
Because if you aren't taking supplements, you're going to go into dementia after about 10 years.

VeganVagene but it is ok to get his protein from his lover's cock

Manlet faggot, come work on my farm, you wont last half an hour.

Sit those mad dairytiddies down, kiddo

Oh wow you keep posting the same shit over and over again, that'll sure convince people you're legit.

Kys.

Milkcels are mad they were castrated by dairy

I do take whatever the cheap version of B12 is.
I meant to say and should have said I don't take protein supplements.
For those that may think it's a meat supplement: Meat only has B12 because the animals are given B12 supplements. We'd get all our B12 from drinking out of rivers, lakes, and, streams but we don't drink from them anymore.

I was generally more low energy and had a horrible time trying to get out of bed when I ate animals.

Never mind.
It's clear that dementia has already set in.
Enjoy your madness.

It appears heart disease has already kicked in

Just enjoy your soy milk, leftypol faggot, and keep your mouth shut. Very few people here are dumb enough to believe your bullshit.

not arguments

Wow every group has high cholesterol. Guess not eating meat doesn't help too much when you replace it with deep fried tofu skins.

>I do take whatever the cheap version of B12 is.
You mean inactive B12, which blocks your absorption of ACTIVE B12 (Holotranscobalamin).

>For those that may think it's a meat supplement: Meat only has B12 because the animals are given B12 supplements. We'd get all our B12 from drinking out of rivers, lakes, and, streams but we don't drink from them anymore.
No, meat has B12 because ruminants eat raw grass with microorganisms still on it that produce B12, they process it differently from humans and store it as ACTIVE B12 in their muscle tissue.

If you REALLY want active B12 (vegemite, marimite), eat yeast extracts and stop taking pills.

I had a girlfriend that was vegan she was kinda fat and had mental breakdowns every now and then, most vegans are mentally handicapped.

Pic unrelated

>it's all the fucking same +/- 1 point

You played yourself.

>also i’m scottish

apparently le 56% isnt just for americans now

>meat has B12 because ruminants eat raw grass
You're talking about a pre-industrialized world. The same one where we would have gotten our B12 from fresh ground water.
Even grass fed animals are given B12 supplements these day.

>Inactive B12
I've seen the studies. The cyo B12 is fine as far as I'm concerned.
Any dustup between the B12 supplement version is probably about Jews trying to sell a more expensive B12 since it's a captive market. But everyone is free to figure out which B12 to take for themselves.

fatty

no, its a shilling marketing scam.
Think about it, if xenoestrogen or estrogen could LOWER your testosterone, then why the fuck would tranneis need antiandrogens?

you fell for it you dumb goy, keep doing pajeets job for free.

damn sexy, send one with benis exposed

Who /carb/ here?
Sandwich with fried rice and spicy spaghetti is delicious.