Are all Jews bad?

Are all Jews bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HPXHRX8Q2hs
quora.com/What-were-Hitlers-views-on-Indian-Chinese-African-and-Arab-people
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

No. There’s a tiny percent in all groups of people that don’t follow the normal path of their group and look for their own path.

Not all, many of them fighted in the wermacht and one of them got "Honorary Aryan" premium

Yes, even him.

bad is subjective

Wanna know the Truth?

Dropping a little piece of the bread...

Who is Hitler?

Who is his handler?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler march his troops to Russia in WINTER?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler move all his troops to Pas de Calais?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler have no troops present at Normandy?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler round up all the Jews?

WHY oh WHY did Hitler never get assassinated?

Tell me can you have a country in the middle of Europe that is poor?

WHY oh WHY did Germany take all the debt of WW1?

Tell me is it easier to rebuild 1 country rather then a few?

Was Hitler told to round up the Jews so they could go to the promised land?

What Empire was defeated in WW1?

Did the British Empire retake the promised land? Jerusalem?

Where is Hitler at the end of war?

Did he abandon his troops?

Did he conscript every able body to join the war and fight for country?

Or was he just rounding them all up for IKE?(((KIKE)))

Was Hitler a puppet? You tell me

----

THE ONE TRUE KING DJT

Renaissance 2.0

No such thing as "good" and "bad", only strong and weak. Even uncle Adolf would agree.

Does this means Jews holocausted themselves? So it's not whitey fault? Shieeeet.

Why are you trying to look cool to nazis? Are you a fucking retard?

slide thread, pic related
>hitler was a jew
proof that leftypol can't meme. gj cracking a consensus with this bs

Fpbp

Jews are great people, unlike autistic G*rms who destroyed continent twice

No, take Stephen Miller for example.

Suck a penis, dickwipe.

What I said is the truth. The strong thrives and the weak disappears. That's the way of the world. Jewish morals are the worst invention brought to man-kind. All of the left's philosophy is based on that.

Hitler was an enemy. But not "evil" or "good". Those are just dumb human inventions.

No, just you.

no not entirely but even the good ones can't be trusted, the same with blacks.

dont you morons have anything else in your mind but "joooos"? cant you think of a different topic? maybe find a hobby?

In the Khazars sociopathy is a very common trait. And since jews have their hands deep into every depraved and detestable activity known to man, and there are only 20 million of them, I'd say a sizeable majority is at least complicit.

The best way to change the human condition to the better is to expel all jews. History agrees.

Nice meme, lefty

no. that question itself is another Jewish trick used to debunk the conspiracy.

Absolutely

fpbp

Hitler wouldn't even agree with that.

Of course not.

Good and bad aren't imaginary constructs.
A healthy human brain can determine that stepping on a kitten is bad and petting a kitten is good. This isn't complicated stuff.

>don't pay attention to what's happening in the world
sneaky kike

>yes

stfu mustafa.

No. but the possibility of those that aren't being corrupted is high.

No, those are just primitive leftover evolutionary instincts to make sure you won't attack an animal for no reason, because you risk them attacking you back, so your chances of survival would shrink if you just attcked everyone.

Throughout history, you see time and time again how humans conquered and subjugated each other if they thought they could benefit from that without repercussions. The colonialism of the whole world by Europeans is a good example. Today, you see it less, because we are at an equilibrium of interests with globalisation., Every time you attack someone else, you risk hurting your interests. Still, people who don't hold any value suffer by the hands of others who can get away with it. You see it now in the middle east with the Yazidis and the Kurds. Or in Africa where thousands die in conflicts and starvation but you don't even hear about it because they hold no value.

it doesn't matter.

This :

well maybe not all
halston sage
sage
SAGE
pretty interesting stage name

there is literally nothing wrong with being jewish

sandy hook

We don't have hitler dna retard.

fpbp

Not all Jews are evil but there are no good jews

/thread

Zionists are

HITLER
WAS
AUSTRIAN
DUMDUM

Fpbp
Basically, it's okay to be Jewish if you're actually not

Whether they are bad or good doesn't matter to me. They are successful that's what matters. I'm a pure german. My grandfather served in the wehrmacht. I am converting to Judaism next week. Hopefully some of their talent and intelligence will rub off on me. Wish me luck

THATS
NOT
HOW
IT
WORKS

How does it work

fpbp

There are a very, very small percentage of Jews who are decent. Stanley Kubrick for example. Pretty sure he was quoted about Hitler being right about almost everything. He also alludes to financial domination and gold backed currencies in The Shining.

Some are dead.

DONT
BE
STUPID
BE
A
SMARTY
YOU
SHOULD
JOIN
THE
NAZI
PARTY
youtu.be/HPXHRX8Q2hs

>be me
>poor appalachian kid
>some jew somewhere in my line
>big nose
>curly hair
>hate rich people because my family has ALWAYS been poor and fucked over by rich people
>come to Sup Forums out of curiosity
>get red-pilled on jews
>motherfuckers...jpg
>1488!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
boy am i gonna be mad when you faggots lump me in with the rest of them............

>daily reminder Hitler had "Honorary Aryans"!!!! :^(

Yes. That's exactly what it means. The Zionist Jews tricked the Holocaust into being good goyim then blamed it on them, then skipped the continent for Israel.
Can we help it that you're interesting?

her

Actually it's kind of becoming consensus on Sup Forums that the Holocaust was a false flag.

(You)
did it work

Uuuh nah. Whites are doomed. Might as well back the right horse. The Jews clearly know how to run the world and I want a piece of the action.

majority of jews have white skin
so white skin doesnt matter
what matters is who you are alliened with

>Hitler was a jew
Stop.

The holohoax never happened, but it should

word brother

Well I want to be allied with the smartest most successful people. Only an idiot wouldn't.

That's wrong you retarded child, you took a meme seriously

lol you can't shill your Holocaust denial here M. Shlomo

6 million jews died by your ancestors' will
25 million slavs died as well

You ignore those 25 million as if their lives were worthless. Fuck you. Russian lives matter.

And you come on here telling lies about it not happening that don't even believe to make causes you're scared of easy to ridicule.

quora.com/What-were-Hitlers-views-on-Indian-Chinese-African-and-Arab-people
Reading this makes me so upset, he was literally the most humane leader of all time, no country at that time had more respect for other races like Germany had and still he is the most hated man ever.

Not all jews are bad. Most of us are below the elite and justanother one of the goys

where does the ADL get its money?