In theory the big bang theory is as questionable as theism

In theory the big bang theory is as questionable as theism.
And i agree with alot of things like chemistry and astronomy. I do believe it all exists, but maybe a god made it. Theres no explanation for it anyway, so why nto stop thinking about it?

god is actually provable tho

then prove it

I agree. I myself believe in ghosts and miracles. And those things cannot be explained by sciense. Miracles happen and sciense agrees that it is scientifically impossible YET.

big bang is retarded. the idea that were expanding at an infinite amount is just a fancy way to say we cant comprehend the length of our universe cause were simple minded humans

I believe in Quantum Immortality and Multiverse theory.

I also believe the universe has died (heat death/big crunch/rip) an infinite amount of times and has been reborn (big bang) an infinite amount of times.

In relation to the Multiverse theory, I apply the double slit experiment and Shrodingers cat. I believe an infinite amount of universes/realities exist simultaneously as well as the past, present and future in each all existing simultaneously- making up an infinite network of universe in a multiverse that's in fact a microverse within a Higgs Boson within a larger universe witihin another multiverse- Etc etc etc infinitely.

>what about God? A divine creator of all the above?
Meh.

We didn't invent the big bang. We found it and named it. Not believing in the big bang is like questioning that the earth is round because you put a ruler to the horizon.

BBT is nothing more than Genesis contextualized for the modern world.

im questioning it because the laws of physics dont correlate with the big bang

The idea that matter just waltzed into existence by itself randomly is just as preposterous as the idea of a God

Even Albert Einstein questioned the Big Bang theory

You state two experiements, one proving photons travel as waves and mass, and another one trivializing quantum theory. On this you base your belief in something out of a fucking marvel movie?

Why didn't you just use helmet wojak instead?

>muh Einstein
Albert Einstein also doubted quantum mechanics. Since then tests of Bell's Theorem have repeatedly BTFO Einstein. Therefore, nobody gives a shit about Einstein's thoughts on anything but relativity.

Q.E.D., cucks

The fun thing is that spacetime and our whole current understanding of the universe leads to an undefined state at the big bang (and also at black holes btw). It's all a mess that allows eventually for any belief. Good and useful things come out of the research, though, and piece by piece we are pulling the veil back a bit further. One day we will reach the point where the last atheist has to admit how stupid and ignorant they were

>Questioning a theory about something that happened 7 billion years before anyone could even measure or observe it is the same as questioning observable, repeatable evidence
You're a fucking retard, you know that? The Big Bang serves as an excellent model for explaining an expanding universe and some of the radiation we see, but it's basically Astrophysic's "A Fucking Wizard Did It" when it comes to brass tacks. A point of light, infinite in mass and zero in volume just... you know... chilling in the meta-existence for eternity until it pops the biggest zit never/ever conceived. Sounds like more than a truckfull of bullshit to sell a shovelfull of science.

>questioning a theory is like questioning if the earth is round
>we found it
where? someone saw it happen? even if we created our own universe through a big bang we wouldnt be able to prove thats the only possible way our universe came about. and regardless it answers nothing cause then you ask wat created the bang

Yes it does. That's how it's found. You have appended your own fantasies and imaginations to the concept of the big bang. I don't know which part of that is not consistent with physics. Is it the notion of something from nothing? that does not belong with the concept of big bang. Essentially all we know is that everything came from one location, and we know this for certain because we can see the cosmic microwave background radiation.

einstein died in 55. Cosmic microwave background radiation was found in 64.

what a brainlet you are. Cosmic microwave background radiation. Visible today. Observable, repeatable evidence, the earliest known information of the universe.

Repeat after me.

Thank mr huble, thank mr lemaitre, thank mr wilson, thank mr penzias. Cosmig migrowave baground radiation.

Why has big bang theory gone under countless revisions over the years as it fails to explain observed data? Why do expanding universe brainlets never talk about blue shift?

It boils down to how a lot of energy coming from nothing is more likely than a sapient being coming from nothing.

The big bang theory has more to deal with the fact that the universe is expanding at a increasing rate.
The areas without gravity between galaxies is expanding from a central point.

"coming from" is wrong because time only started to exist by the universe expanding so it all works out :^)

to the best of my knowledge, the idea is older than the observation that the expansion is accelerating (but that prompted the general relativity). Also there is no "central point", the universe has no center

Wasn't Goedel from your country?

You, sir, are an idiot of the highest caliber.

>We found it

We don't and can't truly know anything about anything.

Every human experiences reality through their own brain filter. I know that my wife sees the colour green differently than I do. She may see our as a tingly buzz of pink because that's how her brain interprets the colour, even though we have both been trained to call or experience of that colour green.

Every faggot will call me edgy for saying this, but I don't even know if anybody else exists in the way I've been taught that they exist. I don't even know why an ape is able to think about himself, or if that is an illusion, too.

>universe has no center

meaning everything is the center meaning christcucks are right about the earth being the center not the pussy ass sun

Elaborate, cuntface.

all i hear from you guys is "theres more to it"
There thousands of different scientists saying something else.
The big bang theory isnt a fact, its a theory.
If you heard from 1 scientist that X happened but then refute someone else argument by using some other scientist's theory then youre already debunking your own argument

There it is a big bang!! We proved where we came from.

Where did the bang come from?

Isn't that "one location" you are talking about easier explained as a reverse-black hole?
Meaning here we are measuring a point in space where a black hole, at a different point is space, is spewing all of the energy, matter, and light it pulls in with it's massive gravitational force?

Otherwise where did all of that energy, matter, and light come from?

imagine a tape measure, and wrap it into a ring. Now wherever there is 1in in between the marks, make it 2in. There is only this tape measure, nothing exists around it. It expands but doesn't have a center. Best analogy I can come up with, bear with its faults

It's actually impossible. The universe is infinite. Which means it has infinite mass, which means it would take an infinite amount of energy to make it expand. Energy still exists, implying that it wasn't all used to expand the universe. Thus, the big bang is disapproved.

again, there is no concept of "coming from". In the current model, at the "time" of the big bang, time did not exist. No causality. No way of ever answering that question because any answer is outside of what we can comprehend, or mathematically express for that matter

The universe is not infinite, nor has it infinite mass. Theres about 10^80 atoms in the observable universe

oh and the expansion is actually consuming all the energy, which is neat because it helps with upholding the third law of thermodynamics. At some point everything literally freezes to kind of non-existance

literally the reason why its a shitty hoax. everybody has their own version of the universe and the big bang. it will never be solved because every retard thinks theyre right

As soon as you say "infinite", you stop making sense.

Many people can be wrong about many things.

To be so well educated and still be wrong about everything you post? That takes character.

Does God know how he made the universe?

If a building infers a builder, and a painting infers a painter, why does not the creation infer a creator?

You guys are all fucking retarded

wut? There's some strong agreement over certain fundamental aspects. This obviously does not apply to the people who just watched a "big bang is a hoax" video on youtube, or just troll for the fun of it. But honestly I don't get it, big bang kind of encourages a theistic world view, which is why it had been rejected for a while and why any simple explanations limit themselves to hurr durr science is great

the Fibonacci sequence generates a sequence of numbers, very unique and strongly resembling facts of our daily observable nature. Is that sequence god? does it need a creator to be created, or is it just a consequence of brutal axioms, things that just "are"?

Did it not need Fibonacci?

he just gave it a name and made it usable for petty human endeavors, but it always did and always will "exist"

I believe in the big bang theory, but I believe it was caused by God
Pretty sure I'm not alone in this

Could you prove that, without Fibonacci?

So to you, the Fibonacci Sequence is God.

Kind of a cold and useless god, d e s u

yeah, start with 1 then 1 then continue with the next number as a sum if the two previous ones. Doesn't need it's name. You can construct any such sequence and might stumble over another that might have interesting properties as well and might even have a name you did not know. Did you create it then, or "was" it always?

No, I was just trying to outline why I believe the "watchmaker" argument is flawned as present by the user I was initially referring to. I think Aquinas has a point with the prime mover and furthermore I believe it still to some extent fits the current scientific understanding of the universe. Just rejecting the watchmaker argument