I need redpill studies on why its bad to be a slut fast: any data to back up the fact that woman who sleep around mire...

I need redpill studies on why its bad to be a slut fast: any data to back up the fact that woman who sleep around mire tend to cheat, divorce, have unwamted pregnancies or diseases?

Look up the studies done on divorce rates etc for different numbers of partners.

Link to article?

dont know what this jpg is but have fun

>need studies to say sluts are bad
Isn't common sense enough anymore?
Do you need a study to tell you drinking lava is bad too?

Translation: I offended people and don't actually know how to defend any of the positions I parrot from pol plz do it for me.
>nypa

Google/scholar you lazy nigger.

Fuck. I would betray my race to fuck that THICC brown ass right in the butthole.

>Betraying your people and duty b/c "muh dick"

Google faggot

A key that opens any lock is a master key.
A lock opened by any key is useless.

You can also do that while not betraying your race :p
Look at it this way, you're spreading the white genes and diminishing african genes. Spread white genes by fucking all the worlds beautiful diverse thots.
I would having second thought about fucking some negress though, you could get aids or other stds

dude I know you want to show stacy why is it bad to be a slut but you're going to fuck up your chance to fuck her if you show her Sup Forums bs
dont fucking do it

Who cares go MGTOW

>not knowing that the family institution is the core building block of civilization
gas yourself, mutt

>fast
ftfy do your own research
>pic related
8/10 would still violate

Look at what the data says and draw a conclusion from that. Don't only look for articles that support your preconceived notions. That's bad science.

To be fair I have tried to find studies on this subject and it’s really difficult. There isn’t much

The source for all of these charts is that one study done by a Christian organization. I would like to see more sources

>ny data to back up the fact that woman who sleep around mire tend to cheat, divorce, have unwanted pregnancies or diseases?
men too.