Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Turkgay in a week TOP KEK Turkish fried chicken SHIT!!! Oh believe you me...

Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy Turkgay in a week TOP KEK Turkish fried chicken SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with Turkey. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty kebab country. There wouldn't be a square meter of Turkish soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless fried turkey country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers, turks and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your no-clitoris women, and killing EVERY Turkish bacon shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it. Because we are Norway.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade
youtube.com/watch?v=0dulb_lAh-0
youtube.com/watch?v=8RYddgWBS1k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You cannot win

On the move.

they would fuck your bitch race in one second

>wanting to destroy roachland before bannerlord is released

Whites came from albinism i believe

Moses was white, because he was sin free.

shut up faggot

Your frigates are a Spanish design
Why couldn't Norway design their own frigates
Also roaches are getting F-35s as well
Roaches are looking at getting soonish LHDs and attempting to use them as aircraft carriers , roaches aren't too switched on

come on...

t. Greek roach

>Why couldn't Norway design their own frigates

You mean, like Australia does LMAO KEK

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norwegian_Crusade
M*slims fear the Norwegian warrior

Anyway, there was a proposal to do so.

"Norway wields an army that could wipe us off the face of the planet.."

t. Military Adviser

" This crusade marks not only the first time a Scandinavian king personally went crusading to the Holy Land, but also the first time any European king did so"

This Turkish ordeal will be our FINAL CRUSADE!

I have gotten used to seeing these threads, it's fun

>norway
>annihilating anything

i fucked you too much you diaspora subhuman?

I like these words "internment camps".
You will be producing ammo for the great Norwegian military.

And so will your wife.

We've always just taken leftover shit from the British and good shit from the Americans but Norway is known for designing and building good ships I was always surprised with the fridjoff Nansen

youtube.com/watch?v=0dulb_lAh-0

Even our women could take Turkey lmao

Allenby sends his energy.

Maybe off shore vessels...
youtube.com/watch?v=8RYddgWBS1k

Man i would let them to do special operations at my anus tbqh

We have special people that operate on the dead.

So never?

Yeah, I'm waiting for that too actually.
We can postpone ragnarok until then.

your face will be next under this headline

Do you ever get tired of posting the same thing?

You norwegians would have to spread ur pale ass butt cheeks if turkey invaded ur country. No chance in hell u would have a chance against these mudslimes. Im just telling the truth now u delusional snownigger imbecile

What are you talking about? You´re both in nato. You are practically brothers! Now go and fight for them against those pesky russians.

>been fighting kurdrats in the mountainous, freezing shithole that is Eastern Turkey for 40 years.
>have anything to fear from a bunch of sissified Northern Europeans who are dumb enough to let rapidly replicating subprimate kurdshits breed in their land

Pick one and only one.

Why don't you spend some of that gibs money on solving the negro problem?

I know of good Turkish people in Turkey, but they admit they are losing the fight...Their country is fucked up.

show your geo flag roach

lmao, you would just freeze to death