This is the first and only known interstellar object to have visited our solar system, discovered a few days ago

This is the first and only known interstellar object to have visited our solar system, discovered a few days ago.

For all the billions spent on science budgets, we are so shit at this thing we only discovered it after it had passed us and after it had passed by the closest point to the sun. It is now on an escape trajectory, and it is too late to launch any kind of mission to it.

I think it's time to be blunt about it: the European Space Agency (ESA) is nothing more than a front for eating into billions of EU dollarinos, and the Chinese space program is nothing but a front for military technology (specifically, solid rocket motors).
It's time to either change or shut it down.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k7y65DyrsbY
twitter.com/elonmusk/status/872260000491593728
youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>first and only known interstellar object to have visited our solar system
How are meteorites and stuff not interstellar?

>How are meteorites and stuff not interstellar?
Breivik here doesn't know what interstellar means.

>Grease
>Complaining about wasted money
Pay denbts

They are just circling around in our solar system until they hit something or get too close

Space travel needs more free market forces. Surely more than just Elon Meme is tackling this.

I think they all originate in our solar system. Also,I think I heard about OP's subject weeks ago, and I thought it was before it passed us.

Looks like a rock...

fake pic is fake

youtube.com/watch?v=k7y65DyrsbY

>I think it's time to be blunt about it: the European Space Agency (ESA) is nothing more than a front for eating into billions of EU dollarinos, and the Chinese space program is nothing but a front for military technology (specifically, solid rocket motors).
At least these programs still produce something of value. Unfortunately I cannot say the same of Greece.
>Pay Denbts Stavros

>free market forces
>Elon
pick one

It basically means an object that came from beyond the sun's gravitational influence, like beyond the Oort Cloud.

In space, no one can hear you scream "Jet fuel can't melt steel beam."

>I think it's time to be blunt about it: the European Space Agency (ESA) is nothing more than a front for eating into billions of EU dollarinos, and the Chinese space program is nothing but a front for military technology (specifically, solid rocket motors).
>Meanwhile, the USA is wondering how Russia beat them to the ISBM and Russia is wondering the same thing about the US. Both redouble their efforts for interstellar nuclear capability.

Pleiadian ship

say hello!

>How are meteorites and stuff not interstellar?

Those are intrastellar (from within our star's system).

Interstellar are from without our star's system.

>interstellar object
except their vid shows it 180 half looping around the suns gravity field
LOL
it was just chance, of course.... interstellar my ass
headline grabber, 100%

People in Argentina speak English and know about science?
Or are you just a Russian bot that is ruining Sup Forums?

CGI and gay

looks like a giant space turd

The only kind of "mission" that would be possible would be an impactor. I don't think the cost of the mission would be worth the results.

I mean he's far from free market given all the corporate breaks but he's not fucking NASA.

Log,

Nicky Six

Would you ?

No, its a Zentraedi warship. Launch the Veritechs

TO BE IN LOOOOOOOOVE!~

looks like a big shit

That's what I'm saying. Let's toke it up B.

Min-May needed to be hit by a missile swarm.

>and it is too late to launch any kind of mission to it.
it would be too late even if we had discovered it just as it entered the solar system.
it takes years to plan and execute a mission like that.

do you really think a meteor would just ignore the suns gravity because it's not from the solar system?

Mark my words, Elon will commit suicide once the wide world realizes the size of the scam Tesla is. SpaceX will be nationalized or will be taken over by Jeff Bezos and merged with his Blue Origin.
>Red wine & Ambien
>When is he going to post about his nootropics addiction and synthetic opioid use?

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/872260000491593728

Man didn't go to the moon. We can't even put humans past low earth orbit. Too much radiation. NASA literally says "we destroyed the technology we used back then". It's creepy and weird as fuck. youtube.com/watch?v=16MMZJlp_0Y

0 results from image search. No source. No sauce. No links. Looks like the murky-eyed, ruddy-skinned Greek is just making shit up, as usual.

>a space turd
I wonder who built it

noticed.
Also, I wonder if he meant Amber. Maybe he is sexing her up on molly or meth or something. I bet she has access to good dealers.