You've impregnated an Elf, what do Sup Forums?

You've impregnated an Elf, what do Sup Forums?

Falcon Punch?

>1. All images and resulting discussion should pertain to anime or manga.

Skip town.

Run and go back to my homeland.

I know I often post in these shit threads but I really appreciate the janitors work in removing them recently. Really I'm helping by bumping them so the janitors will notice, so you're welcome.

it's awwwwriiiight

Do the right thing and ask for her hand in marriage

i put my anus up to her cervix so she can implant the baby into my man womb where it will grow

[X] Purge

Dark elves are disgusting trash, so it's impossible that the child is mine.

Do these elves live longer than me? Like, stay ~20 years old looking for 1000 years?

>Do these elves live longer than me?
No user, that has never happened in any fantasy setting.

Well shit man, Fantasy changes from author to author - authors bend the rules for the setting they make, would shadow run rules apply to tolkien fantasy and vice versa?

Hope she dies in childbirth.

What if you got magic impregnated by a dark elf

Long life-span is pretty much one of the defining aspects of elves. I can't think of any elves that live shorter lives than humans.

I'm pretty sure I've read fiction where they didn't get older than 200.

>Based Orc girls who respect their husband !
If he's stronger than she is.

>cuck

>Eleves are fucking feminist whores, who will cuck you with the first thing (human, elve, dwarf...) who is richer than you
Which setting?

Does living along side said elf give me a longer life span? If so, I'd stick it out and give her half elf babies - I don't want to be stuck with 10,000 year old elfs, I know they'll just treat me like I won't be there for long.

Impregnate the baby in the womb.

I once read a lemon where two half elves were trading genes through sex and at the end they were both ageless full-elves.

So, how many elves do I need to fug to be able to stick with a Brown Elf, or would it work with the same elf over and over again?

They are not real, user.

What kind of elf?

>Elf
throw her back in the house with the rest of the slaves

Edgy.

What does it take for the mods to delete a completely off-topic thread?

Kill her after childbirth. Make the little one learn how to play the flute. Impregnate her. Repeat.

>Edgy
she's an elf

About that... There's this one image about the subject you're talking about but... I doubt you really want to see it. It will change you forever.

>she's an elf
Explain further.

Strangle her to death once the mutt has been born and marry it off to some fine human so the elf mutt blood can disappear and not pollute the much superior human race

>Sudoku.
All according to
>Keikaku.

>much superior human race
Can you please stop being 13 years old and also stop with this unreasonable power fantasy?

>some stupid dumb tree huggers
>worth a shit

Whatever you damn useless bum, Nixon did nothing wrong at Kent State

Fuck off Legolas. Stop trying to make us self conscious, it's not going to happen.

>>some stupid dumb tree huggers

>their habitat is better than human cities
>they live longer than humans
>they are better at magic than humans
>they craft better things than humans
Dwarves are still the best at it, before someone spergs out.
>they look better than humans
>ancient and glorious history
Humans are the niggers of fantasy lands and only survive because of writers bias.

this

did /r9k/ leak out of their containment board?

Humans are Jack of all trades master of none just like THE US ARMED FORCES

That's why we win all wars

>USA
>winning wars
How is this whole ISIS thing going?

ISIS has been set up by the US. What's your point?
You think they don't want them there? They love instability in the middle east.

Hope her stomach doesn't explode before she gives birth

It's just begun

Keep raping her? What do you think I am, a savage? I know what Elf are for.

>I know what Elf are for
Epic meme, feels like reddit around here.

if you watched drifters you would understand why we survive.

You mean in which elf rape memist get what they deserve?

The real big league in rape is just about to be unleashed

Replace that broad with some better Elves

lel

they defeated the evil humans with the help of humans because they wouldnt have done shit if the drifters did not arrive.

>united the human regions into one strong nation to destroy the satanic demonic invaders

He was a great leader it was for the greater good.

The humans got big because of another drifter as well. Also, would you also say that dwarves are shit as well? They got beaten by these humans, too.

>Winning all wars
>Get rekt in Vietnam

We contained them and tricked China into fighting them later on baiting the Soviets in Afghanistan.

I don't understand why some rolepaying masturbation threads were deleted while this is allowed to stay.

Aborction.

Tomaru go away

Yeah and Trump is going to "make" America "great" again. Kek Amerifats are retarded

Jackpot Pedro, you are going home!