youtu.be/C5aSYjexDj4
>UN Amb Haley @UNSC meet on Venezuela 11/16/17
youtu.be/vz-IJXlBknQ
>House GOP celebrates Tax Reform Bill passing house 11/16/17
youtu.be/xc6jQbSpyfo

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/11/20/heres-bad-tsa-failing-airport-security-time-privatization/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tds-tw
shareblue.com/chronic-dishonesty-childishness-psychopath-top-mccain-adviser-tears-into-trump/
justice.gov/opa/pr/head-organization-backed-chinese-energy-conglomerate-and-former-foreign-minister-senegal-0
youtube.com/watch?v=uVl6EStB1uc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

AWOO

Reminder: Joe posters are pedophiles who deserve a slow and painful death

GLOMPF

MAGA!

Maga

what happened

Reminder!

Blue
Alamaba

The Department of Homeland Security carried out covert tests on Transportation Security Administration security, and the results weren’t pretty.

The results of the tests showed that the TSA screeners failed to detect weapons, drugs, and explosives almost 80 percent of the time. While the exact failure rate is classified, multiple sources indicate it is greater than 70 percent.

The Department of Homeland Security inspector general carries out “Red Team” tests periodically to check the competence of the TSA’s ability to detect and stop fake weapons from getting through airport security.

In 2015, the TSA failed these tests by an even larger margin—95 percent.

>dailysignal.com/2017/11/20/heres-bad-tsa-failing-airport-security-time-privatization/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=tds-tw

shareblue.com/chronic-dishonesty-childishness-psychopath-top-mccain-adviser-tears-into-trump/

>Many Republicans’ reactions to Donald Trump’s tweets about accusations of sexual harassment against Minnesota Democratic Sen. Al Franken paint an accurate and deservedly unflattering picture.

>But like so much else Trump does, this gambit backfired. By wading into the issue, Trump brought a spotlight to the more than a dozen women who have accused him of sexual misconduct.

>“Like everything else Trump touches, he hijacks it with his chronic dishonesty and childishness,” seethed Mark Salter, a senior adviser to Arizona Republican Sen. John McCain.

>“The intense, angry and largely ignorant tribalism afflicting our politics predates Trump’s arrival on the scene,” Salter continued.

>“But he has infused it with a psychopath’s inability to accept that social norms apply to him.”

>OHHHHHHHH—

>Who worked for the government out in D.C.?
LOR - I — KLAUS - TIS!
>Attractive and loyal an intern was she!
LOR - I — KLAUS - TIS!
>Had sex with her boss but he feared for his wife,
LOR - I — KLAUS - TIS!
>So he picked up a statue and ended her life!!
LOR - I — KLAUS - TIS!

LOR - I — KLAUS - TIS!
LOR - I — KLAUS - TIS!
LOR - I —
KLAUS -TIS!!

Jeanine! NO!

ROY MOORE GRAPHIC REQUESTED A FEW BREADS BACK. DISSEMINATE IF YOU FEEL LIKE IT.

SESSIONS DOES LAWFUL THING

>pedophilia
you mean being an alpha male? it's only pedophilia if its non consensual.

>1717

Stop.

>Shareblue

rolling

ROLL

Is Antifa dead?

Obama just had his "How do you do, fellow kids" moment. It's not pretty.

Funny how there hasn't been another poll in like a week after the shill polls.

If Sessions took it one step further and made a bounty system that would really send this deportation into overdrive.

>when you are trying to write a ragepost, because Ishida is fucking it all up again, but then you smell a burning bread
I CAN'T EVEN HATE YOU IN PEACE!!
FUCK YOU ISHIDA!!!

>In her house...

So can Sessions do anything to seize the damn yearbook already since it was used to influence and undermine an election?

still no word on what he said here? this is the greatest photo of the entire presidency, so far.

>tfw no whataburger

Alpha males don't need to run around behind their wives backs and irreparably stain office rugs.

>No sworn testimonies
This is a BIG part of the truth.

>Biden

When was the picture taken and I can find out.

they should do away with the TSA it's literally just makework for shiftless niggers

She's right, you know

OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE

Reminder to any brainlets that don't get it: the guy is implying that members of the media have god complexes

...I guess it's time to go to whataburger. rolling!

>tfw no whataburger for hundreds of miles

Big or no?
justice.gov/opa/pr/head-organization-backed-chinese-energy-conglomerate-and-former-foreign-minister-senegal-0

Would bang

>ywn hunt down spics and mudslimes in your Dodge pickup and collect $500 a head from the local ICE office.
So fucking tired of this endless torture.

White House counselor Kellyanne Conway warned Alabama voters Monday not to back Democratic Senate candidate Doug Jones over Republican Roy Moore.

Conway was asked repeatedly on “Fox and Friends” whether Alabamians should vote for Moore, but declined to answer. She instead attacked Jones.

“And Doug Jones in Alabama? Folks, don’t be fooled. He’ll be a vote against tax cuts. He’s weak on crime, weak on borders. He’s strong on raising your taxes. He’s terrible for property owners,” Conway said.

“So vote Roy Moore?” Fox News’s Brian Kilmeade asked.

“Doug Jones is a doctrinaire liberal, which is why he’s not saying anything and why the media are trying to boost him,” Conway replied.

Kilmeade asked again, “So vote Roy Moore?”

The White House adviser responded: “I’m telling you that we want the votes in the Senate to get this tax, this tax bill through.”

Moore has faced several accusations of sexual misconduct with minors. In response, the Republican National Committee withdrew support from Moore’s campaign and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell called on the Senate candidate to drop out of the race.

President Donald Trump has not called on Moore to drop out. White House spokeswoman Sarah Sanders told reporters that the president believes Alabamians should decide who their next senator is.

>BLOCKS YOUR PATH

Nice

Leftist disavowal in 3..2..1..

>Whataburger jr.

kek n check, lemme roll

Honestly dont care tho she is prolly too old for drivin that quick

couple days ago when college teams were visiting the WH. he touched a girls shoulder and said something while walking away, and about 20 women creamed their pants.

>"a source who has not seen the request but was told about it"
Oh come on

I wish she'd take two knees for me

I feel your pain, user, I used to not have Five Guys where I live, stay strong.

>Aung San Suu Kyi.
lmao she is purging her country from mussies RIGHT NOW AS WE SPEAK

Nah, Sessions is whistling all day and having KKK meetings on the DOJ office, also sodomizing marijuana smokers.

And she used to be liberals' darling.

Fucking hot. I love red blooded girls that need an adrenaline rush.

Told u those Obama-Biden memes were artificially conjured up inside a PR firm

No one will believe her since the CIA Niggers have CNN telling everyone about the "rohingya" crisis and how the buddhists are totally evil this time. Rohingya don't even exist, it's a term for Bengalis who break into Myanmar. They look Bengali, they speak Bengali, they eat Bengali.

Muslims refusing to assimilate. Nothing new. The only difference is Westerners forgot how to kick muzzies out so they're shocked when Buddhists are finally doing it after 70 years of putting up with them.

>ywn pinch the President's bottom.

c-checked

>In america it's literally impossible to starve so obesity is an epidemic

You know that hotdog is 5 fucking dollars where I am, and it's a shorter one with no drink too.

>tfw Judge Jeanine will never put you in between her legs and work the pedals

gotta go fast!

My poor heart..
But its trooo

RATE MY SARAH MEME

>"PRIME-TIME" SARAH SANDERS

just shoot them and when the police show up tell them you "stood your ground". Also make sure theres no witnesses.

>Would bang
What did kek mean by this?

>970 calories
>only $1.50
so this...is what it's like....to be free.....

Turns out more bridges and fewer walls means more terrorists targeting ur bridges hmm

le dib good sir

They're not from her country, they are from Indonesia and Bangladesh, the moment she said they needed to check if those persons were actual citizens CNN put people from all the foundations around the world to denounce her, even with UN spokesperson.

Checked

They would have to have to database to know who are registered bounty hunters or else the mad scramble would lead to really messy unintended consequences. Like say a person running into a MS-13 den.

checked. you know it, user.

>SATAN, GUIDE MY COCK

>80% of Cops hired this year pledged to work with immigration authorities

So 20% of new law enforcement officers will look the other way with illegals? What the fuck is this shit, doing so should be an automatic expulsion from the force.

A-at least I have a Taco John's, right?

>Sessions
>KKK
Sessions was the biggest traitor to white supremacists in the south, what are you talking about? He's famous for breaking the KKK and arresting their high ranking members. That's what MADE his career.

Next you'll tell me Woodrow Wilson was an anti-semite.

It sure is buddy

Here it is:

youtube.com/watch?v=uVl6EStB1uc

Seems like the "funny" thing was Trump touching her shoulder. And the girls had a simultaneously wet pants reaction.

Yeah, I wish he would.

Amazon announces cloud service for intelligence agencies.

While also having always-on microphone at peoples homes.

While also pushing a courier delivery program that opens doors for Amazon employees.

Wev.

They are trying to make another Israel/Palestine of their own.
Simply a Burma landgrab.

The soda is probably what gets yah

That looks good. Hell, I'd be satisfied with a Carl's Jr.

>So 20% of new law enforcement officers will look the other way with illegals?
They are the illegals. More than 20% of this country is hispanic. A lot more.

7/10 for the quality of the shop. Should have Acosta's head as the football - not necessarily outright replaced but more his face blended into the the fabric of the ball. If you know what I'm saying.

>hot dogs over burgers

is this the only shareblue-approved laughing reaction image? I always see it posted alongside some fake news article on Sup Forums.

>community policing
Right wing safety squad back in business!!

4/10 imo. Like the effort, but not many people know or care about primetime anymore, unfortunately

Czecked