We can use the fact that nobody is allowed to say anything bad about Israel to our advantage

For example, when proposing the idea that Europe should have the same gaining citizenship policy as Israel does.(DNA Testings, Possession of a criminal record, etc..)

If they disagree with you and call you a racist, you just give them a taste of their own medicine and call them an Anti-Semite.

Israel is our perfect cover.We can use the fact that nobody is allowed to say anthing bad about Israel to our advantage.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7eagtk/israel_will_deport_40000_africans_who_entered_the/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck Israel

Sup Forums is a pro-israel, anti liberal jews board

genius

get to it Sup Forums

You are retarded if you don’t comprehend this strategy

/bump/

a fucking CROAT making a genius plan

Is this the end?

>DNA Testings

Most people won't believe you when you tell them Israel does DNA tests for citizenship, and they won't do their own research. So what do then?

I go to Israel often and they are very nice people. Very based.

>flag

It won't work because they are GOD CHOSEN PEOPLE so they can do whatever, and you're a goy.
Remember your place.

Literally every news outlet is pro Muslim and anti Israel, apart from maybe fox news and a few fringe right wing news sites. The left literally sees Israel as Nazi Germany, which is why they created the BDS. Which is a boycott Israel organization. The left boycotts Israel, but not any other dictatorship around the world. Should tell you something about what is "allowed" to be said about Israel.

Btw, the boycott of Israel is headed by lefty American Jews.

When Trump advocates for a wall, he always refers to Israel

Israel's actually a pretty nice place.

Welcome, newfag. Lurk more please. Your post is alt-right tactic from 2015. Conceptually sound but effectively dismantled by neo-liberalist propaganda.

nice digits melania

Kill yourself

100% this, why do your diaspora hate you so? I don't understand it

Fuck all those baby raping semites.

sigh... for the last fucking time, if you haven't read and understood the story of Jacob and Esau, don't fucking comment on Diaspora vs State issues

Cheers mate.

Anyway, we should use this tactic to red pill the normies that support Trump.All they do is obsess about Muslims, many of them are not aware of the Jewish question just jet.

I tried to use it on r/The_Donald , and as you can see, it is working just fine.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/7eagtk/israel_will_deport_40000_africans_who_entered_the/

Croatia hate thread?

That's an excellent strategy I'll give it some thought before implementing cause I'm sure there are many ways to approach this.

Fuck Israel.
Free Palestine.

go back to r*ddit faggot.

>anti-Israel = pro Muslim
Fuck off kike

Bump
Let's do this

or stop being a pussy and name the fucking kikes

But everyone on both the right and left talk shit about Israel all the time. sage

Meh, They're just jealous of our beautiful sea mate ;)

In Sweden it is progressive to be anti-Israel so no, we can't.

>flag

neck yourself

Kill yourself. Fuck Israel. Anything Jewish gonna get shit on Nigger

Is it progressive to be anti-Semitic too?

If they call you an Anti-Semite for exposing the Jews, you just tell them how can i be an Anti-Semite when i support Israel.

Since when did your flag get blue and red on it?

You funny leaf, we rake you last.

We can invent a way to transmit proof and ideas quickly via pictures over a network of interconnected computers I like to call the internet. I came up with this in my spare time, we will name these pictures "memes" and they will spread like wildfire from their source and permeate all levels of the world wide web!

>You're not allowed to say anything bad about Israel
>In Europe

Then why does European media lie about Israel constantly?

Are you comparing gentiles to god's chosen!?
Oy gevalt, the goyim believe their morals and rules apply to us! 6 Million! I will sue each and every one of you!

I've noticed that too.Smart man

i agree desu
anti-israel people are just self-destructive autists who will never accomplish anything. israel is a model for modern ethnonationalism.

people do this shit already.

Fuck off kike, Israel is a cancer to the planet who tries to suppress everyone in the region who actually tries to accomplish things for the benefit of humanity. Also Israel isn't ethnonationalist because there is no such thing as Israeli ethnicity and Israel promotes globalism for all the non-Jews.

Israel is a semite country like Saudi Arabia or Iran
Hooked noses everywhere
Semites are a mistake because they're not supposed to exist from the start
Semites are cancer