Germany is becoming normal

Whats going on?

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42057108

>thedailybeast.com/germanys-angela-merkel-prefers-new-vote-after-coalition-talks-fail

>theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/11/is-this-the-end-of-germanys-political-stability/546323/

Whats happening German bro's, I like AM, she is a good politician and she is helpful with BREXIT negotiations because she wants a good deal for German business.

Are you going to the polls again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YWeEZuiUtFA?t=1m39s
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-19/meanwhile-sweden-crime-hits-all-time-highs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon the German warrior will awaken and slaughter everything in his path. The refugees that got in wont be able to run away.

Do European bro's also feel the Brits need to be punished so the rest of you dont think about doing what we did?

I dont see any other European state looking to leave the EU though, so I dont know why there is such opposition towards giving us a deal.

It seems the only card the EU has to play is to sting us with a hefty divorce bill.

We'll pay it, dont worry, BREXIT was never about fucking over Europe, never ever. We just needed to have controls again becuase we are drowning and unable to fix the problem inside.

I hope you all understand. .

only thing that's happening is German birthrates freefalling and hundred of mudshit babies born every day
the situation can only get worse basically

I doubt that, but that does not mean you can treat the German people and its culture like shit and dump the world's hard luck stories at their door.

Merkal had to let them in, she was at the dam and had her finger in a hole, she knew it was going to break so what does she do?

stand there with her finger in the hole telling everyone its all ok, or accept its coming down, warn and prepare the people?

If she as leader said no to immigration that would give the German people the green light to go full 1488.

So she did what she did for good reason.

What a slithering way of pushing the opposition into a corner, she truly is a fat whore.

This thread is complete bullshit. Really, what do you even know about Germany?

new elections to be announced shortly and Merkel will not be leading the CDU. Screencap this

This is happening all over the West.
America is going to be majority non-white in a generation too.

I like that development.

Goddam it.

You know by law Refugees have to go back and they are not allowed to work becuase that would fuck the labour market up right?

It costs £50k to process each application of Asylum or refugee status, house, educate, feed, clothe them etc..

I'm not being funny, but Germany is either doing away with this system, or its bankrupting itself in sticking to the rules.

Germany needs help, I no longer belive the EU is just against the Brits, its already show with the Greeks its willing to destroy whoever or whatever to maintain power.

I worry the EU is getting out of control, it has to reason d'etre, it was set up as a buying group, now it dictates to Greeks, Italians and Spanish what to do, what law they have.

I admire the EU in the same way I admired the Normans assimilation techniques , but i'll admit it, i'm a bit scared.

weren't you supposed to deport the beaners?

>88
apparently hitler likes it too kek

I'm seeking answers, so its not bullshit i openly want to learn more about the Germany situation.

What have you got to hide, Deitmar?

refugees are around 6 millions
their children (about 30-40 millions in about 10-20 years) won't have to go anywhere because they will have citizenship

It's going to take collapse before people here wake up. Trump is better than Hillary, but still a civic cuck.

case in point

>You know by law Refugees have to go back and they are not allowed to work becuase that would fuck the labour market up right?
You gotta be fucking shitting me, lad.

Have a (you).

I've seen things moving towards that direction tho
your leftists are rabid and the people are becoming more and more conservative
how long until an antifa terror attack?

Perfekt. We can finally vote in someone progressive.

>but i'll admit it, i'm a bit scared.
You won't be scared enough until its too late.

This is what happens when you let bean counters dictate to society and politics.

Stupid assholes, they just see a drop in birth rate and see it as a reason to social genocide a people with open borders becuase Waah, who will work min wage jobs and wipe old peoples assholes?

WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT GROWTH?

Fuck GDP, I just want to live with my own people, I like my culture and we are only custodians of our land. What is happening is so fucking wrong. We are totally outnumbered and we have to still refer to them as the ethnics?

Give me a break.

AfD with 22%-24% of the vote as the SPD and FDP voters completely drift to the the AfD.
Get ready for the butthurt. Direct opposition.

800k more (((refugees))) are legally allowed to enter Germany next year to join family members there. If they all arrived that would mean the nonwhite population(not counting the hybrids from race traitor women and men) of Germany would have exploded by 2.1mn in 3 years.

wow you BIGOT, their birthrates are actually RISING
what if it's from refugees? You're not xenophobic now are you?

here's germany's age map

>political stability
>stagnation

bonus

The 4th Reich...

MY LIFE FOR THE FUHRER

SEIG HEIL

EU doesn't like the UK because you always slowed down europe because you were closer to the american than to the other european country, So other european country are pretty happy to see you go away and now we will make a strong europe (and hopefully make new politic against the migrant)

>You gotta be fucking shitting me, lad.
No i'm not.

But becuase most are not refugess they are from Africa and Afganistan, Banglidesh etc they will be given status as economic migrant and left to roam Germany doing illegal work like driving for Uber or other gig economy work that has just sprung up now we have millions of illegals workers in Europe.

They are fucking up our shit and the media is telling us its all OK, its not. It has to end and now.

That gut wrenching feel you get when you see the boats of men arriving on our lands is millions of years of evolution kicking in telling you' this is not OK'.
We feel this horrible feeling like an attack on our very being, thats is our inherited genes telling us to wake the fuck up before its too late.

Hahahaha

>slowed down europe

She had to do jack shit.
Her responsibility is to act in best interest of the German people.
That's not what she did.
She created the "crisis" and tells her people they have to accept it

>If she as leader said no to immigration that would give the German people the green light to go full 1488.

That's actually the most retarded thing I've ever read on Sup Forums and that says a lot.
You don't even know what you're talking about

Thats funny becuase we run a big trade deficit with the EU.

Nobody care about you really, and why would we?
You had the best deal in EU already, constantly whining about while getting great economic benefit from your membership and at some point you decided you were wealthie enough to rise the drawbridge, your politicians publicly shunned upon EU citizens living in UK, you kept saying you had the upper hand in negotiations and were finally free to sign any deal you wanted worldwide, and now you're begging for a free trade deal, why would we give it to you your way?

That said I hope you'll do well once you're out

nothing is going to happen
nothing ever happens
it feels like it's been 6 months since the last big habbening

boring desu

Ayo holdup
So what I'd gonna do is tax the whites to build the system
Then when the whites have less children because they make k strat children, im gonna flood the place with niggers
Then when the whites breed much less because the system's broke, I'm gonna complain about falling birth rates
So to make up for this,I'm gunna nigra flood the place again

The aristocrats

I understand. I do still like my UK brothers in the EU family. I sincerily hope that you manage to stop immigration with the increased independence you have now and do not need to expend political capital to prevent EU migrant quotas.
In that sense, I was happy to see the UK vote for BREXIT as it threw a significant boulder into the plans of the European establishment.
I just hope that once this whole refugee problem is solved (you know how) we can again come back again as a big European family.

Yes, she literally kicked the can down the road and into the camp.

The problem is not fixed, and if you think its bad now holy shit you have no idea.

The EU is already discussing how to bring them in with less having to cross the med.

I joked 4 yrs ago 'why the fuck dont we just lay on airlines and ferries for them!?!?'

Now they are seriously thinking of doing this with no irony.It's like they have accepted it and all the experts now say we cannot stop the flow, we cannot becuase they will find ways in.

We are done for lads with this attitude, when our leaders wont even see the threat it almost makes them the enemy within .

We are fucked,our conflicts in Africa and the ME are coming home becuase they know they can never beat us militarily so they expliot our liberals laws instead.

This is what happens when you let women vote and give them a place in politics

These boats would have been blown up on sight had men been incontrol.

All the refugees welcome cunts are feminists who hate our culture and its time we just ignored them and the media.

>WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT GROWTH?

You know who pulls the levers of international finance user.

You are allowed to post in this thread if, and only if, your country will play in the world cup.

Not so fast, Italy!

you forgot the most important thing
>whites will love it and give you their vote

Definitely looks like a new poll will be happening. Not sure what they expect the outcome to be, though. I think the changes will be negligible, probably slightly more votes for AfD/FDP but not enough to matter.

No one knows where the shit-show is heading right now.
SPD doesn't want to form a coalition with CDU - they repeated that several times.
„Jamaica (CDU/FDP/Grüne)“ is not going to happen.

It'd be our end if something like CDU/SPD/Grüne probably happened. Fuck.

Another option would be a minority government, although Merkel insists that she will do everything to prevent that.

In short: Fuck knows.

Yes, it was difficult - as with every European country, right my fellow French Eurobond fanboys? But we would (and likely will work together) - after this mass immigration is reversed.

Europeans will continue to vote for the replacement of their culture and people.

>Germany is becoming normal
Hah, don't hold your breath. That brainwashing runs deep.

I'm reading a Florentine Diary by Luca Landucci and usually even the smallest happenings spanned months in between each other. Just be patient user, it is the flow of the wold and we will see another happening sooner than later

youtu.be/YWeEZuiUtFA?t=1m39s
True german war soon.

You are really living in a fantasy world if you think UK will get fully control of the country.

Right - but dont forget enabling men. I know enough of them unfortunately.

It will be better Hans, we were always controversial members, but i did feel our annoying ways were beneficial to the project as a whole, it kept balance.
In a way it's a shame, but the EU were unmoving, the build up to BREXIT via UKIP was meant to give Cameron the best hand when negotiation for a new deal before the vote.

He came back with fuck all, 5 yrs of hard work and campaigning turned to dust.

British people were incensed, it hardened Brexiters and turned Remainers to the other side.

Now the EU can take a new direction without our veto. Security wise nothing has changed, Europeans need to know that. And Russia needs to understand that the UK leaving the EU does not mean a weaker Europe.

>ignore them
>not violently strip them away of their rights because they're animals and can't use them
LOW
ENERGY

Germany will always remain a threat to other Europeans. Merkel dying tomorrow isn't going to change the innate nature of the German beast.

Reversed!!!??? Were the fuck are you sending em Fritz??? Back home to where ever they originally claimed to come from? Gonna need a mass exodus in order to "reverse" what likely could be the decline of Europe. I pray things work out believe me. Just hope it isn't too late.

Punished? Fuck no!
I voted aganst EU-membership and I'm still opposed to it.
If Sweden had any balls left or efen the remains of an atrophied spine, we'd follow suit.
But noooo!
Even our lefties are pro-EU these days. Probably because it helps with the influx of rape-niggers and terror-Arabs.

Dont get me wrong, I love the Merchant memes becuase i love comedy, but im no Nazi and dont want to gas the kikes.

But business does have control right now, they are the ones setting the narrative and equating us all to units and commodities.

I voted BREXIT becuase i no longer cared about the economy, our survival was more important and im under no illusion that staying in the EU would have totally fucked us over, leaving the EU we know may cost us for decades, but we will always be the UK and masters of our own destiny, that is our strength.

You're deluded if you think EU leaders will do anything but accelerate the Africanisation of Europe. It's not just immigration, it's the huge birth rates, the welfare state, the cover ups of industrial scale rape and political fraud, the racemixing propaganda, the bribes from the Islamic world, the rapid construction of mosque ands madrassahs, the erasing of Christianity, etc. The EU is not European, it is an internationalist fraud, a slow genocide, committed against Europeans.

>Soon the German warrior will awaken and slaughter everything in his path. The refugees that got in wont be able to run away.

Yeah. Any day now!! Sweden too! It's gonna happen soon, I'm tellin ya! Any minute now!

Nope. Europe is going to go down with a pathetic whimper I'm sad to say.

LOL have you been to berlin recently? No warriors to be awakened, trust me

Ever plan on leaving Sweden? I'd really consider it now if I were you.

The BBC's Jeremy Vine show didnt even touch this story today, and it was by far the biggest story. Poor auntie, no more eurobux if this trend continues.

Towards being good neighbours!

We do have a massive advantage over landlocked Europe, we have a moat.

Its cool if you are here, you will be assimilated in, we will make it happen, but we need controls because we can't keep doing this, we just dont have the space or infrastructure, we are slow to do things.

It has taken us 40 yrs to decide IF to build a 3rd bloody runway at either LHR or GAT, and STILL each govt kicks it down the road...

We never get shit done here, I know cheap labour helps Strawberry farmers and Costa coffee, and that is why it needs to end.

Fuck them, British kids at half term used to work in the fields and have part time saturdays jobs, we dont need them and the EU immigrants here are subsidized with tax credits and child tax credits and housing benefits and council tax exemption and free NHS and free education

Every min wager from the EU costs us. The meme that its good for the economy is a fallacy, its good for some businesses, and terrible for society.

Merkel does not want a good deal for germany, she would sacrifice her base in order to keep the EU experiment alive, she's fucking stasi ffs

I'm still hoping for mass internment camps in Algeria and somewhere south of Turkey.

Believe me, I'm more pessimistic than you. But who knows, we do not need much more than a proper economic crisis. People are not rising because the bus & pensions are still on time.

>German journalist gets applauded by saying Britain is in chaos during a press conference with our negotiator
>4 days later
>Germany falling apart and they'll have to have a rerun of their election

Schadenfreude is the best. That's a German word by the way.

It's too late, Germs. You have allowed this man, Merkel to ruin your shitty cuntry. Not even Hitler can cleanse the shit out of your cuntry.

>we will always be the UK and masters of our own destiny, that is our strength.
I sincerely hope the rest of your country adopts the same mentality. You guys need strong national unity now more than ever. Godspeed, bongistani.

This whats going to happen. You can't say you weren't warned
>Border pushed to Irish sea
>Pay a bill 50-70 billion
>UK will be treated like Canada or Norway.
>London loses a small bit of business
>Life will go on

Its a real pity because the UK was actually a great ally in the EU for other nations

Mate, we are done fighting amongst ourselves in Europe that will never ever happen again, the world is no longer just Europe, we have to stick together and we will definitely be OK.

Lets face it, Europe has between itselves proved pretty fucking capable when it want sto be. Dare I say, we are the ones who survived total war in Europe..

From the Greeks to present day we have been fighting all the time with almost no gap, but back then we were never really threatened from outside Europe.

Now we are, so its time to put our collective brains together and figure out if our collective history and cultures is worth fighting for or do we want to take a look at the ME and Africa and see that as a progressive prospect for our kids?

No, we are the progressives, right here. We've done the renaissance, we are donew with Sky gods, we have a large hadron collider ffs, we dont want backward cultures taking foot.

>when our leaders wont even see the threat

They don't give a shit beyond their careers and the next quarter's GDP figures.

This right here.
If you cucks would recognize that this was the plot all the time.
Divide et impera. That is the postmodern ethos. Divide men and women, rich and poor etc. into oppressor and oppressed so everyone fights against each other.
We must stand as one my european brothers.

Germany does not have a culture anymore, I have German friends that are US Citizens who won't go back to Germany anytime soon

It's still over 80% white and crime rates are still low (homicide rate is around 1,1 / 100'000), right wing is on the rise and a bear market is incoming. Within 4 years we will know how it really goes.

Remember, the right wing (moderate/conservative/new liberal) lost because they were too liberal with immigration. The past three years have been worse and every party has realized that immigration is a losing issue. Only the about 26% of the mandates will go to pro immigration parties and about 40-70% will go to parties strongly opposing immigration.

There is a light.

*neo liberal is considered economically right of center in Sweden. Would be right wing democrats in the US.

It would be so much easier if you left too lol.

The border issue is one thing that could fuck it up, because i don't see a working solution right now.

If it means breaking the good Friday agreement or in anyways fucking up Irish UK relations i would pull out of Ar50.

Aye BREXIT happened, trying to figure out the hows and whys is of no use anymore going forward as it only sews divisions.

We were never meant to leave the EU, we were supposed to get a deal...

Well fuck, I dont know... If i didnt know better I would say the 'powers that be' are working hard to overturn BREXIT, but in doing so they will compromise themselves badly

crime rate is one tha rise in sweden. even russia is statistically safer than sweden when it comes to common crime and rape

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-19/meanwhile-sweden-crime-hits-all-time-highs

yes , but we will vote Adolf Gasmann from the AfD party , he knows best

It's not a "divorce" bill. It is the EU making the UK pay what it has agreed to pay in the multiannual budgets

France wants to let the entire African continent into Europe while snubbing every British colony on the planet. Go fuck yourselves.

>the EU is getting out of control
Welcome to 2013, wait until the rapefugee crisis of 2015 where they literally start replacing you. Itll be crazy!

Preaching to the choir - rightfully nonetheless. I've recently read a book on the potential for European cooperation (Dirk Müller - Showdown) and it's facinating what could be accomplished if Europe would only work together. And yes, we would still have our quarrels but nothing - not even the Euro question (I would even forgive all Greek their debt, however silly that may sound & how quickly they will be in debt again) - is as important that we rise together against migrants and inside & outside corruption.

Merkel will have to resign. Good fucking riddance it is a shame we don't have her at the end of the rope.

There already have been. Scalise shooting, las vegas, texas church, rand paul getting beat up

>fucking implying
you know how you can tell Germany is fucking done?
The AFD could build a majority with Merkel and FDP, but they aren't even considered, because they are viewed as extremists by every party. 13% of the entire population are extremists then.

CDU/CSU is "right wing" in germany and FDP is as well. They have another right wing party and what do they do? They would rather go with the extremist left wing cancer. This tells you about how "right wing" they are. I'm actually fucking done I cannot believe this. Jesus christ.

Yeah no shit AfD is extremist right wing when you count lefties like CSU as fucking right wing too. I am so mad. Germans are fucking cucks, if the eleection is repeated, AfD will lose voters. Mark my words.

Kek. The NI border issue is one that can be resolved in like 3 ways or so. Only problem is, each of the solutions will require one party to gobble on a triple-decker shit-burger.

No border / customs control? Not acceptable for EU. Would open doors for smuggling shit into the EU.
Border / customs control? Not acceptable for Ireland/NI. Paddies would bomb the crap out of NI again.
Staying in customs union? UK public would throw a gigantic fit.

I'll be watching with some snacks ready.

Germany has started rebuilding its military also. These are very scary times that we live in. The fucking German's will ruin Europe AGAIN

>We must stand as one my european brothers.
United we stand divided we fall.

European history is rich and deep and very hard to grasp some nuances which only Europeans really understand or appreciate, thats our individuality and we need to preserve it, warts and all.

>State enforced homosexuality

fuck the EU, globalism, refugees, niggers and reddit spacing

>I'll be watching with some snacks ready
I too sense butterkist shares will rise.

Its not funny though, both Irish and Northern Irish play hard ball and are master negociaters now, the DUP proved they are no shrinking violets when they got £1bn from May to hold together her govt.

I cant see it working =( We are leaving the customs union and the single market so there will have to be borders, manned borders like before.

And that wont ever go down, will it?

So we are fucked, this is literally going to derail BREXIT if anything will.

Behave, although i do think its time you gave them more autonomy over their military.

Chill out, Wim

How many generations did it take for America given they have twice as mamy whites than Germany in sheer numerics?
Large shifts in demographics happen much quicker when you're dealing with a much smaller sample size.
Germans don't even have evangelicals in small amounts to match immigrant birthrates.

There'll be a weak border and the EU will look the other way.

Jesus Christ, the woman fucking ruined her country and yet you defend her.

Woman in the past 30 yrs have been pushed to go and compete with men in the work place and demand equal rights etc, which is fair enough, but the woman as the homemaker was never pushed.

becuase muh GDP, they say woman in work as more money for the exchequer.

But now we have woman doing mens jobs and not having kids.

Amen

You cannot but admire it politically, becuase in 60 yrs there will be statues erected in her honor as the progressive politician.

And those who built the statue will be the 2nd generation immigrants..

So smart move really, like inspired almost.

>caring about sportsball
Why?

>And that wont ever go down, will it?
>So we are fucked, this is literally going to derail BREXIT if anything will.

Well, yeah. I mean, in hindsight obviously, but even 5 years ago - it was clear that there will be fuckups. Even with a highly competent leadership, this would be a still monumental task; and you've got a bag of pathetic opportunists running the country and engaging in the negotiations.

People take the GFA way too lightly, the years of 'peace' have made the British complacent and blind to the fact that shit could start go south very easily. The peace rests on very thin legs.