Sup Forums thinks blacks are subhuman due to low IQ test scores

>Sup Forums thinks blacks are subhuman due to low IQ test scores
>Ashkenazi Jews are as above whites as blacks are below
>"IQ tests don't mean anything. The Jews probably cheated. It's an unfair system."
Huh. Really makes you :thinking:

Other urls found in this thread:

fathersmanifesto.net/iqashkenazijews.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's true that Ashkenazi have high IQs but so do Anglicans, especially Episcopalians.

For example wiki says:
In the 1970s, a Fortune magazine study found one-in-five of the country's largest businesses and one-in-three of its largest banks was run by an Episcopalian.[89][needs update] Numbers of the most wealthy and affluent American families as the Vanderbilts, Astors, Whitneys, Morgans and Harrimans are Episcopalians.[89] The Episcopal Church also has the highest number of graduate and post-graduate degrees per capita (56%)[93] of any other Christian denomination in the United States,[94] as well as the most high-income earners.[95] According to a 2014 study by the Pew Research Center, Episcopalians ranked as the third wealthiest religious group in the United States, with 35% of Episcopalians living in households with incomes of at least $100,000.[96]

The point is that you can find little groups like these in many countries. I believe there is an Indian ethnicity that has a really high IQ as well, and there are a bunch on the coast of China

this

>Ashkenazi Jews are as above whites as blacks are below
NO they're not... It was a scam by a Zionist professor from UC Santa Cruz and she was laughed at.

Also niggers are not human in general, genetically they are mixed with homo erectus

Checked
Also Mormons have a higher IQ than Jews

You sound exactly like a WE WUZ KANGZ WHITEY IS KEEPING US DOWN
Gotta know your place.

> only shills think pol thinks this way. Really makes you think sage

These are the rightful rulers of the world. Literal master races of their respective peoples.

White score well on IQ tests:
>These tests are designed by evil racists to make blacks look bad.

Jews score well on IQ tests:
>These tests are completely accurate and objective measures of intelligence which prove that whites are inferior.

i think blacks are subhuman for their behavior not necessarily low iq

i know a “simple” white man who must have an iq of about 75 but he’s still the most honest, kind hardworking person you’ll ever meet

agree
we fall for the jew tricks because we are not able to notice them

Nice flag, kike. Sage.

Take the Jewpill, goy. You can't hide from the truth forever.

alls i knows is that whity need to stop with da butthurt seeing jews in power positions. you'll find many jews in any position that requires brains, cause we gots it. dats it!

what’s an anestor

people who can’t spell without spell check should be culled

and don’t give me that “b-b-but i was a whole language learner! they didn’t teach me phonics” bullshit

that article goes into the trash. didn’t even read it.

yes. everyone would jew anyone if they could. we jew because we can, and you would too if you could.

I doubt you do, you sound like a retard, are trying to sound like a nigger?

>IQ tests don't mean anything. The Jews probably cheated. It's an unfair system
No one says this

The truth of your strawman argument?

I know there's an Israeli flag behind the one you're hiding behind, faggot

You*

Yes, whites refuse to admit that they're niggers when it comes to Jews.

jews also play within the rules
unlike niggers

>777

haha you missed a 'you' and had to reply to yourself. who's the retard now?

the jewish high IQ is only in verbal intelligence. which really is just "lol comedians and rabbis selling loans"

double to quads confirmed

checked

>typo equals being retarded
Sure pal

This is old news, everyone knows jews are smart & blacks are dumb, on average, difference is we don't riot & loot cities when presented with such information, we don't have such delicate egos as certain sections of society.

What people have the most Nobel SCIENCE prizes again?

Jews like op always lie
The average may be a little higher but there are still more high IQ whites total who are getting the oven ready for you.

well, that's easy for them because they subvert the governments and then make the rules. fuck the state. it's the biggest jew. it has to go. remove the state = remove the jew. without state violence the jew can not force people to play by his rigged rules.

>, difference is we don't riot & loot cities when presented with such information
Well there was this one time in Germany...

No I think IQ tests are fairly accurate and a decent test of intelligence.
I also think Israel has a lower IQ than the US, meaning that pure Jew Israel is dumber than mongrelized America where whites have to share their IQ score with shitskins.
Meaning Jews are dumber.

iirc americans, russians and germans. sure, the jews are overrenrestend statistically speaking but the absolute number of jews is low and we're just being reminded of those few because jews run media and education. also the people who decide to give the nobel to are jews. (look it up)

I'm talking about Ashkenazim, not Israelis

Well there's plenty of them in Israel too and it's not enough to up their IQ either.

You're forgetting about Operation Moses and Solomon

LOL. Who told you that fag shill. Blacks are subhuman niggers because they are incapable of anything other than destruction. They just happen to have low IQs which his likely part of the cause. Who is saying Jews don't have higher IQs? Jews statistically have higher IQs than whites, just as asians do. Big woop. Jews typically have higher IQs, especially Ashkenazi. Most don't deny it. Now go back to sucking those baby dicks kike

This proves it. Jews are retarded.

fathersmanifesto.net/iqashkenazijews.htm
Yes yes now let's let this slide thread die sage

Kek has blessed this jewish post
Jewposting is now BASED

yes
first step, stoping consuming hollywood media

But it's a fact. Arguing semantics and having no shame don't equate to having a high IQ. How come Jews are all super intelligent, but Israel would collapse without America literally throwing billions a year at them? How come Israel isn't overflowing with incredible tech achievements and why is the tech they do have stolen from America? Why are Jews completely incapable of being self sufficient when they have such incredibly high intelligence and why are there no notable Jewish inventors? Protip: Because it's a meme, just like (((your))) flag.
I know Jews have it in their mind that making a spurious claim somehow trumps actual fact ("no goy, just because he benis doesn't mean is not woman!", "no goy, just because nigger diesn't mean not human!" etc), but back in the real world it doesn't. Just like when Anita Sarkesian says "strength is a social construct", sure it sounds cool when she's saying it across twitter, but back in the real world if a man decided to rape her she wouldn't be able to stop him. Just like with Jews, reality gets in the way of fantasy. Sad.