Why do americans continue to needlessly mutilate their children's genitals?

Why do americans continue to needlessly mutilate their children's genitals?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbUWVgxtnJo
matthewtontonoz.com/2015/01/05/why-is-circumcision-so-popular-in-america/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I
youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8Qpt4U8g9mo
youtube.com/watch?v=luDqvvGbhzU&t=953s
youtube.com/watch?v=NWaBToX5s90
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because it's what Israel wants, and we're cucks who follow their every order.

It's some of the most damning evidence that we are controlled by Jews

>J _ _ _N
Take a guess.

that's a tits knife my friend, damascus steel is great

I'm not sure what effect it has on cutting fish or fruit with the high carbon content, I ought to check with /ck/

It is a more attractive appendage
What do you really want to have an anteater in your pants?

>tfw I’m part of the 30% of Americans with unmutilated dicks
>girls always tell me my dick looks smooth and beautiful

Feels good man. I like being special

Because they always have to leave a tip, it's their culture

Jew overlords

U D A
. E
. L
. I
. C
. I
. A

Oh you know, keeping your dickhead nice and sensitive. Enjoy your sandpaper tip, snipboyy

jej

>uncutlet makes another post crying about chadcuts

Pathetic.

circumcision is the MOST disgusting thing i can think of. and i've heard of bugchasers injecting poz cum in their veins.

it's their eternal pledge to israel

Yeah honestly these threads are just insecure cucks trying to make themselves feel superior by bringing others down.

But honestly you shouldn’t circumcise your kids, don’t take that decision away from them

Sandpaper tip I dont know what you mean
also snipboyy? I think you mean snip man

there's a mutt for that

It's because some guy with glasses and a big nose said it's "healthier" to cut part of your dick and donate it to Isr*el.
Literally the only least retarded argument cutfags have is >it lessens chance of HIV
well guess what retards, that's mostly relevant to niggers and faggots. Are you a nigger faggot mutt?
But we literally are superior, dickless mutt.

Keep your dick cheese to yourself you uncivilized 3rd world fuck.

>But honestly you shouldn’t circumcise your kids, don’t take that decision away from them
this holy shit. THEIR body, THEIR choice.
in a just world it would be illegal.

You have it wrong you idiot. Circumcision is more like this.

>I must dehumanize the piece of flesh they cut away, or admit that it was I that was dehumanized.

Two things on aesthetics:
1. How it feels is far more important than how it looks. The proof of the pudding is in the eating as the saying goes. Being intact means your dick is thicker, frictionless and far more sensitive.
2. Only plebeians think the sandpaper and scar-tissue look is a good one.

>what is personal hygene

Feels good to use pic related every day

I thought it was just jews, islams, and africans who did circumcision. Seems like a dumb thing to do. I like rolling back the foreskin when i go for a piss. It's fun in a way.

Seriously though, why bother snipping it off?

>doesnt wipe his ass
>shocked when he has a shitty asshole

better cut off my buttcheeks!

why do you continue to needlessly kill a thread with your shit?

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=mbUWVgxtnJo

>HER BODY, HER RIGHTS!!

Here's the answer: Americans are gullible.
matthewtontonoz.com/2015/01/05/why-is-circumcision-so-popular-in-america/

disgusting. truly disgusting.

This is what third world savage eurocucks think circumcisions actually are

Kikes

ancient desert kikes

>That pic
Im no jewish dick mutilator but I can assure you thats not how circumcision works

german humor hahahahah pathetic

Wew lad

>Youre not even close to baseline

WHITER THAN YOU MUHAMMAD

because the jews say so!

Dude, it's alright to say that things like what happened in that image are pretty rare, but they DO happen.

I am circumcised and it honestly has never been a problem for me, but I really would prefer if I had never been cut.

I'm an American who was cut at birth, I fucking hate it. I'll kill a man who ever tries to do this to my son. I'll fucking kill.

it's the JIDF out in full swing.

>When you stay in denial you only hurt yourself.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ceht-3xu84I

Because cut dicks = less sexual pleasure = less time spent jerking off or fucking, more time spent building society and killing renegades etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=gCSWbTv3hng

Ending circumcision starts with you. Don't mutilate your children.

0.01 cents has been deposited into your account. Remember to keep changing that proxy!

Muh jewsus?

>less time spent jerking off
>yanks

How come you can't stop thinking about children's genitals?

Fuck off, pedo

Alsp, protip: Anyone who uses meme flags is a jew

There's literally no less sensation at all. That's a myth pushed by anteater dicks

Only intelligent people circumcise their progeny

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=8Qpt4U8g9mo

R E L I G I O N

You can't blame the Jews for this one. The Presbyterian Church is actually one of the main causes of this practice. The belief back in the late 1800s was that circumcision was more for prevention sexual sin, masturbation, and cleanliness (the only minor positive effect, but again, you can just wash yourself).

That's really it. The Presbyterians were in major control of many hospitals and medical institutions, this they were able to spread this idea as a medical practice across many places, even Southern Africa.

Thankfully this practice is dying due to it's awareness. Really, before it was mentioned, no one really gave a crap about it even if they were skeptical. But I'm not sure it makes much of a difference considering the chances of anyone here having kids.

>That denial again.
youtube.com/watch?v=luDqvvGbhzU&t=953s
youtube.com/watch?v=NWaBToX5s90

I can't wait to have a son so I can have him circumcised. Fuck all you savages

I've lost sensation. Speak for yourself.
Actually, just fucking kill yourself jew shill.

The nerves are all in the head of your dick, not your fucking dirty muhommad foreskin

totally normal statement

why are you worried so much about my penis? Be honest now, how much time do you spend thinking about penises?

No, you fucking didn't.

jesus fuck

>Muhammadan savages
>Not mutilated themselves.

>Inner-Foreskin and Frenulum
>Not packed with nerve-endings.

You have degenerated into autistic screeching.

Yeah, I wouldn't know. Fucking kill yourself. If I ever met you in person, I'd strangle you to death, babycutter.

>all
Nooope.

Because of Cognitive Dissonance and Stockholm Syndrome.

op is a literal fag

CUT = NOT WHITE
IF YOUR PENIS WAS CUT INTO PIECES BY DOCTOR(RABBI) YOU ARE SEMITE

I don't know.

(looks at mutilated benis)

I truly don't know...

>muhommad foreskin
they get them cut off too, along with you yanks.

I'm so glad you dirty uncut savages are in the minority

/hm/--->

there's a whole Community right over there on the same board that would love to discuss with you all of the finer points of what does and does not make for the perfect dick. I'm sure they've got plenty of pictures for you to admire too.

>tfw have an American father
>tfw he had me cut because "his should look like mine right"
>tfw circumcision is MUCH less common in my country
>tfw girls ALWAYS say my dick looks weird
Be honest is it normal in America? How hard is immigrating? I'm white, I have a degree, I swear I'll be a good burger

Jewish propaganda

common enough that women complain about if it isn't done

> I had a friend who wasn't cut his girlfriend used to complain behind his back that although he was was plenty big enough it looked "like a fucking bratwurst you'd buy at the Farmers Market"

Three words,

>DITCH THE BITCH

As opposed to a cut dick that looks like some weird deep sea creature.

>What do you really want to have an anteater in your pants?
It's your fucking dick, aren't you bothered with the fact you're literally physically handicapped from having as good sex as I have? That you can't enjoy sex as much as I do? You may as well be an eternal virgin if you cut your dick.

No we're not you fucking obese mess. Worldwide we are the majority. Kys

clean uncut dick has a great but barely detectable smell. they look awesome and are fun to play with. the cleanest vaginas stink to high heaven and look like ass. why not restore?

hi pussified cunt bitch. either finish the job. or shut your vagina. whichever one. whether your bleeding third arm pit or the sideways one on your face

>Yes mistress I will get snipped like a good boy. Your wish is my command.
Jesus fuck, circumcision is some kind of giant pedo-BDSM cult.

> Autistic screeching
and people wonder why gays are hated

tit for tat. goose and gander. ask yourself why youre an original sinning woman enabling lying jew pedo asshole who always starts these threads anyways

Kike supremacy is real and they’ve convinced millions of gentiles to mutilate their children under dubious health benefit claims. Of course these people never studied their Christian stories or they’d know that Jews collect the foreskins of their enemies they conquered. This them implicitly declaring they rule us by gett us to cut off our children’s foreskins.

it was answering the question posed by specific Canadian poster in this thread it wasn't a generalization so you know, shut the fuck up.

faggot

Doctor's tried to snip my dick when I was born and had a week long argument with my mother why she should do it. Still got my foreskin thanks ma.

>Flag checks out

Lmao, there is nothing cutfags won't do to desperately try and cope with their mutilation. I am part jewish and my parents were smart enough to say no to the foreskin stealing doctors, but your retarded goyim parents gave up your foreskin to their masters, AHAHAAHA!!!!! How does it feel to be cucked unto death for absolutely no reason at all especially when there are literal jews walking around with their dicks still intact.

HAHA POOR WIENER, NOW GO KILL JEWS WHO RUINED YOUR PEPE.

hey asshole. how did you come across this info and why did you care
>my male friend has no foreskin
noballed jew faggot in a fertility cult. youre fucking garbage. and all your "kind" always has been. grow a pair stacy

banging on your keyboard with banging on your keyboard with your dosn't produce a readable argument

you know the dick skin status of your little boyfriends. if there's anything i cant stand. it's liars. hypocrites. pedos. heteros. cucks. and kikes. youre all of em

A woman said to me that shes going to have her son circumcised because she things it will prevent diaper rash.

Pretty hate filled for a dude who puts other dudes cocks in his mouth