10-year-old children now so fat they need hip replacements

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/11/19/10-year-old-children-now-fat-need-hip-replacements-figures-show/

>Surgeons are performing hip replacements on children as young as ten because of the damage caused by obesity, new figures show.

>In the past three years, the total number of obese people needing joint replacements has risen by almost 60 per cent to more than 37,000.

Lol Britfats. Eat the chip, replace the hip. Fatties would rather become cyborgs than lose weight by exercising and eating better. They replace their legs with scooters, and replace their hips and knees.

Quite ironic how America(Land of Land Whales) is taking trash about UK.

shut the fuck up poo nobody asked you go shit in your kitchen

i wouldnt trash talk other countries about obesity my fellow burger

People in soft, flabby houses shouldn't jiggle neighboring houses

This is why we need universal healthcare.

STOP EATING SUGAR!!!!

nice tv faggot

>Eat the chip, replace the hip

This. There needs to be a viral campaign against obesity using this slogan.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHA
First world problems
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

>Quite ironic how America(Land of Land Whales) is taking trash about UK.
The land of of the whales talking shit about the land of wales

Nice try goy!!! but once VR takes over we won't have to move!
t. fatbrit

Wow that picture is so fucking old. I remember seeing that in my home ed book in like ~2006

What did the book say? Don't be a fat fuck that sits on his ass on the sofa and watches TV while eating cheetos all day?

Something like that, about how diet and exercise is important to maintaining good health. Stuff that would be considered ableist, healthist, fat-shaming and bigoted today.

The land covered in shit shit talking other countries

Not that ironic since the UK is the most obese country in Europe

Best post ITT

the only reason it's news is because they NHS has to deal with it, in the US you're just left to die, be slow, ride the scooter or pay up for surgery!

And America is almost the most obese nation in the world

This, Amerisharts have no right to talk about obesity.

fat people are a HUGE drain on healthcare services.

it is much more difficult to treat a fat patient, than any other, in all manner of ways.

t:nurse.

This is quite upsetting to see this shit, on the other hand you cant say anything mutt.

Yeah and they know this too, its called being a fat selfish cunt.