Reminder that you should mix with other Europeans. Genetic diversity among Europeans will create a new master race

Reminder that you should mix with other Europeans. Genetic diversity among Europeans will create a new master race.
A race with the intellect of Anglos, the savagery of Slavs, the height and strength of Balts, the autism of Germanics, the drink tolerance of Celts, and the kinship of Scandinavians will make the greatest race on earth.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42057108
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I agree but Europe ends at the Pyrenees and the Balkans.

If everyone in Europe mixed it would be like 50% Slavs, 50% everyone else

> go ricemix with niggers
weak bait

>Europeans
>niggers
Weak bait.

Jeez some people have fun once a week and suddenly they are savages.

>anglos
>white
week bite

Euromutt here, don't do it. I have no culture, if you o the same your kids will have no culture but consumer culture

I didn't mean savage in a negative way. Savagery is good. Keeps your vigorous, so you don't get cucked like western Europeans through guilt trips.

Yes. Do it.

>he thinks I would want this to happen in the current degenerate capitalist paradigm

>the savagery of Slavs

>intellect of anglos
>colonized by niggers...

yea, no thanks

European hybridizations are already in motion. It's called America and we've dominated science and sport for nearly a century.

what about french and iberians?

>Reminder that you should mix with other Europeans.

NO! Love your nation first. Europe is a very general concept and every mixing will only lead to a loss of identity.

Rather not,Mohammed

Fuck you

That chicks pretty hot

>the intellect of Anglos

Master Race cumskin.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mediterranean_race

We should selectively breed out the smug dumb englishman that thinks hes intelligent gene

Soooo....
Basically "White American" then

Those fucks deny our Europeanness and our whitehood!

The day of the rope will come eventually for those who blaspheme against the great and power med

Words like ‘identity’ applied to things as trivial as borders only serves to divide.

Yeah I was just joking.

>the intellect of Anglos

Look dude, you're American, naturally you won't get understand that Europeans don't feel like we're alike, we have completely different histories,cultures,languages and genes. An Iberian is a tribe that has had no connection with the Slavs and the same for Slavs and Anglos and so on. We don't feel like we're in anyway connected neither physically or spiritually. We just share a continent and have the same skin colour, that's it.

would

>tfw moms dad ia anglo, moms mom is itish
>dads dad is Norman French, dad's mom is German
>girlfriend is French/Scottish, with a little bit of native indian in her

Making master race babies, lads.

Sports- that's always been Europe and still is if you're talking about Football, if you mean Basketball those are niggers, if you mean Olympics, add up all of the European countries and let's see what we get.

And a lot of the science you achieved came from 1st generation Immigrants who were born in Europe and we raised in Europe but went to America because I'm guessing America was maybe prestigious back then. Right now the ones dominating science are the American asians and the ones dominating sports in America are the niggers

he is not wrong tho, amerimutts were originally a mixture of white european nations, and how they did in their early years.

>a little bit of native indian
Your entire eugenics plan is ruined. Get rid of her.

>... "you should mix."

Hmmm....

Um, no.
Same argument could be used to mix with non-whites.

Scandis and slavs can eat dicks. Celts are borderline. The rest are okay.

>height of balts
can confirm, 6'3

>strength of balts
can't confirm, lanklet

>height and strength of Baltics

uhh what

>picture
mu dikkk

are Russians manlets?

Lithuanians are some of the best basketball players in the world, despite being a tiny irrelevant country. They also have the worlds all time strongest man.

>the vampirism of Anglos

how prevalent is the race-mixing with sudacos in Spain?? .

All their references about culture and civilization are going back to us.
Because they had none.

>Same argument could be used to mix with non-whites.
It is already used. The difference is European mixing will lead us to leaving the planet, while mixing with shitskins will doom us.

Netherlands+ Nordics are the tallest.

That doesn't really change their average height, Paki-kun.

The Greeks of today are not the same as the Greeks of old. You got raped by shitskins. Anyway, I would have included meds, but the list would have been too long. I consider meds to be white. But you have a huge segment of shitskin mutts.

>amerilard can't spell

That's correct. We, the macedonians are the same as the ancient greeks.

I see but in your pic russian height is 1.75, and here is like the same kek

Swedes aren't even top 10 in height for women or men. Latvia is top 4 for both categories. Here is much better data than yours.
www3.imperial.ac.uk/newsandeventspggrp/imperialcollege/newssummary/news_25-7-2016-18-41-53

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-42057108
No Slavs. Western and Northern Europeans only. You don't mix mud with wine.

Anglo cuck genes have no place in a new master race

>The Greeks of today are not the same as the Greeks of old. You got raped by shitskins. Anyway, I would have included meds, but the list would have been too long. I consider meds to be white. But you have a huge segment of shitskin mutts.

I didn't knew that muslims conquer your shithole!

As you can see autistic crackhead, it is better to stfu from saying something. Because you are not intelligent, but an alcohol cuck.

>You got raped by shitskins.

>We never was white dumb subhuman.
And you will never be Aryans.
We are the Aryan Race.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Egypt

>the height and strength of Balts,

what?Balts are avg. in heights, its Yugoslavs followed by Dutch/Scandinavians that are tall.

Do you kiss your Queen with that mouth?

50% slav 50% germanic here.
Can confirm: am masterrace

Fuck you oswald mosley is a saint

It's almost like this has been tried, and whilst shit skins are dragging them down, white Americans still manage to stack up well against the European Union militarily and GDP wise, even though there are only 246 million or so of them in the U.S.

It's almost like this has been tried and proven successful.

You clearly have culture, but it was stolen from you by globalists and you're blaming it on being a European mutt, and not the actual cause, globalist Canadian brainwashing.

I don't really understand how Hungarians, Greeks, Finns, Portugese and Southern Italians are considered white. The ones I've met looked visibly different and a certain mystery meat vibe around them.

I was surprised that Romanians were white though, quite a shock as I'd always assumed they were all gypos.

Not bad.

Baltic women are top tier in looks. Girl in the pic is Lithuanian.

Slavs have high athletic potential, and are not completely fucked when it comes to IQ.

For example, all the Slavic countries that dominate Olympic weightlifting. (Of course the U.S can compete with them cause mixed European master race, etc.)

can confirm
im mixed european
women always mire, very tall and strong, academically very intelligent

Hear hear, the Baltic women are something out of this world, I vouch for that.

Also, I can confirm as well. Incredibly mixed European admixture 6ft 180 lbs. (Previously 200 before eating less.)

Women and even men do indeed mire.

As long as non white mongrel trash stays out of our genepool - I'm all for it.

Not to mention, most of my life, I've had plenty to eat but I always ate junk and food that wasn't good for me. God knows how tall and how well developed I would be physically and mentally if I had eaten the right things.

it's okay to be white

what!? i thought that made my country a bunch of dirty mongrel?!?!?

Yeah, a mongool

When you mix with shitskins it does,

OI

Latvia has the highest women in the world and 4th highest men

nobody even lived anywhere else relative to ancient trade centers that many years back

you meds are just mad you got beat the fuck out in the last 1000 years and lost the limelight. there should be way more WE meme responses to you considering you're mongrel rape babies, and that's coming from an american euromutt.

No we don't mix, they stay with their own kind most of the time.

Apparently some Europeans have come over to our side of reasoning. Americans are all blended it up between Europeans from all over Europe.

Genetic diversity is useful, and keep a population less inbred, and more healthy. It helps keep an organism fit for their environment. For example, mutt dogs are almost always more healthy and have less issues with joints, hereditary diseases and are generally healthier, sturdier and stronger than dogs of the same size who are pure bred. Selectively breeding in traits can create a new breed, but the more pure that breed is kept, the more problems that can occur in that population due to lack of genetic diversity.

Due to how spread out European populations are, there is enough genetic diversity to keep "white" people going forever when it comes to staying fit for their environment. But if you want everyone to become inbred as fuck, go ahead. Take the Muslim route of things, and see what happens.

Speak for yourself. We Europeans are less than 10% of the population. I feel great kinship. We are real minorities.

Wtf? 10% of the population?

The Amerrimutt meme isn't about Americans being mixed with other whites. It's the fact you're 56% white overall and will have a majority of shitskin hybrids like Brazil if things don't change.

>toilet cleaner
>insulting anglos

Are you one of those chinky tribal snow niggers from sweden living in britain?

Why does everyone assume that race mixing is a super prevalent thing here? There is race mixing that happens but it's not on some obscene scale. There are still hundreds of millions of whites in the U.S who only have DNA from Europe and no where else.

How do you think there are still enclaves of blacks in the U.S? If we race mixed with Asians and blacks and natives as much as you guys think we do, there would be no blacks, Asians or natives. We would all get a little blacked, we would probably look kind of Mestizo.

Yes, whites are less than 10% worldwide.

No, the amerimutt meme is from mixing with different whites. Most white americans, from what i've seen, stay within their "race"

I see slavs as more calculating than anything, they are clearly more aggressive but it's never without provocative actions, it's just that the reaction is typically outside what most would assume necessary.

It's actually a very good trait however and whereas the western europeans empathy becomes a weakness, the slavs cold logic approach is that they themselves had little association with the atrocities of their past so they've no reason to apologize or modify current behaviors.

If ruskis would quit mongrelizing with caucus niggers and snow gooks, Slavs could make a fantastic union.

>A race with the intellect of Anglos
But Germans are smarter than the current day anglo.

>No, the amerimutt meme is from mixing with different whites.
It's not at all. Why would Amerrimutt memes be brown or black if that was the case? The meme is implying mixing with niggers, spics, and other shitskins to create a degenerate Kalergi plan type race.

I'm talking about Europeans in Europe, I don't get where you were going with Europeans who have left their homeland. I'm speaking for what I'm guessing is a very large amount of people who feel the same way as I, maybe you don't, don't particularly care desu.

that thing close to the muzzle is triggering my autism

one drop rule m8
if you have even a single shitskin in your family tree, you're a shitskin

and sadly the odds of that are much higher in america than they are in europe

The amerimutt meme is brown to fuck with them. But the meme is very much about mixing with different whites. White americans don't mix that often with different races so that's a retarded meme if it were

You're probably some shitskin mixed with Africans anyway, who cares what you think. If you're too stupid to realize the danger all European people's face, then you deserve to go extinct.

Atleast that's my interpretation, I've never thought of americans being this mix of nigger spic and white. I just view them as having mixed with every white under the sun

You guys throw around that statistic like it's gospel, but surprise surprise that's an untrustworthy statistic, because in many cases there is no documented number of mestizo's entering the United States, yes, a majority overstay visas, this is documented, but they move around within our borders and several million still make it across the border without being detected. We could be 56% but we could also be 68%. Most accurate data is collected on the children they have within our borders, in our hospitals. Where they are given a birth certificate and we can keep track of them. Every mestizo after the first generation, we can collect more accurate data on, but there could be any number of illegals within our borders, smaller or larger than that hypothetical number.

Mestizos are also at least already 49-50% white and sometimes more, so even if they did mix with a white person, their children would be 70-80%ers.

Don't swallow that meme too hard nigel.

You don't understand the meme, then. Go to Sup Forums and ask them. They will tell you exactly what I've just said. They made the meme.

. Dude, it's my interpretation, I think it's funnier that way. The idea that white americans mix with niggers constantly I think is a bit deluded by whatever.

>Reminder that you should mix with other Europeans
giv European gf

Oh my god that sounds so fucking cringy.