UK

If ''United Kingdom'' abolished their ''monarchy'', what would they be renamed as?

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishpress.com/news/israel/letter-shows-prince-charles-as-irredeemable-anti-semite/2017/11/13/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cuck Island

What were they named under Cromwell?

memes aside, obama nigger

United States.

I knew this would trigger somebody

کیک کی زمین

Embarrassment

Commonwealth of England, Scotland and Ireland

Lol

Have you heard of Anjem Choudary, our future Prime Minister?

Once Great Britain

Virgin Island

Anyone could literally paint themself black and make the royal gaurds run for the hills.

No, we don't think or talk about UK other than when it's Cricket.
If he were in US or Congo or Venezuela or Haiti I must've known.

kek

Most likely answer it will go solely as
>Great Britain

If monarchy went
>The British Republic
>The Commonwealth
>The United Federation
Or because the ending the monarchy means ending the UK, simply
>England

>32%

You realise the monarchy thing is more a Scottish thing right?

Even the SNP want to keep the monarch if they go independent. You retards need to stop confusing our nations together. It gets annoying after the 100 billionth time.

The Islamic Republic of Britain

The Republic of Great Britain and Northern Island. Idiot.

That or the Commonwealth.

Little Pakistan.

why would you want to end the monarchy now that based prince charles is getting closer to the throne ?
jewishpress.com/news/israel/letter-shows-prince-charles-as-irredeemable-anti-semite/2017/11/13/

Underrated

The question is if the monarchy is abolished. When the USSR went Russia tooks its place in the UN. How can scotland be monarchy if there is no monarch?

The Cuck Republic.

United Khaliphate

Fuck the queen and the rest of her family. Centuries of the English living under the nail of the Queen-Of-Welfare.

Commonwealth of Great Britain

The Nation formally know as the United Kingdom

>hehe i troll'd u triggered xD

The absolute state of Americans

Union of Britain? Without the syndie Kaiserreich connotation, of course.

The Caliphate of Britain.

Why do you Paddy scum pray so hard for the breakup of the British nation? Is it because you potato addicts now realise that you dropped the ball in 1921 and now you want to come crawling back to the rest of the family but you're to ashamed to admit you're wrong? Is that what it is Paddy? Hmmm, is it?

Part and Parcel of Great Britain

I dunno, how do you spell "Bongistan" in paki?

It's shitposting.
People like you who get so easily and instantly triggered by a bit of banter are the reason we are a laughing stock.
Fuck up and pretend Ireland doesn't exist, that is the English way.

United States.

Realistically it'd be "Great Britain" or something.

Republic of England, since all other countries will leave eventually.

We need to abolish the monarchy at this point. We need to do a lot of things in order to survive and thrive. Most of which will probably never happen.

French Province

I still think the monarchy has very little to do with the issues of government in Westminster with such a Marxist House of Commons.

Trips & this. Without our monarchy we might as well just fucking chow down on the various colours of cock coming our way.

>paddy
>paddy
>paddy
this is someone who has fuck all idea of the real issues with Ireland. You have to call them Taig to actually be offensive.

The United Nations of Great Britain.

Scotland and the 3 stooges

Britain might not be an empire anymore but we can still fuck France sideways before we go.

I cant even remember a war france won without being cucked in return.
Also the queen has no power, all she can do is sign things... also she can replace Australia's ruler, that's cool, right?

Also for name> almamlakat almutahida

>what would they be renamed as?
Neat Shitstain

Pakistan-on-Sea

ScEnWa

like BeNeLux

Every single piece of news i see about the police in my country fills me with profound shame...

>t.cuck mongrelised paki mick nigger inbred or subhuman savage porridge wog.

Some of us didn't want to see our nations part ways. My family were loyal to the crown and for that they had their homes burned out, sons murdered and daughters raped by Fenian scum.

However for all their loyalty, the cucked English faggot wankstains abandoned us in our time of need. Cowards the lot of you.

Nothing gives me greater pleasure than to see the English race mix themselves into nothingness and eventually die out. Your nation will cease to exist in your lifestime, an Islamic calliphate will take its place. Your cuck queen "defender of the faith" (who on her watch saw our religion turn into a pathetic shithow and Islam take over) will probably still be around to see it.

I'm glad we dodged the bullet.

Even at that, taig only offends Northern Irish British citizens.

If you want to offend an average Irishman in the south, disagree with gay marriage or make known your opposition to abortion.

The English aren't a race, they're a mix of Anglo-Saxon with the Celtic, aren't they? The Celtic people are indigenous, the English are mongrels, then, correct?

>first post
>333
Why has this shit thread continued after this post?

now why would they abolish their monarchy

the original mega mongrel

basically our aristocracy are all secret french and germans

FPBP

The only ethnic slur an Irish person would find offensive is "British".

I'm not even talking about that far back. Europeans intermingling with each other historically is something that generally happened as a result of conquest and occupation.

I'm referring to post-war Britain and the serious efforts they made in mongrelising themselves. For example, I am Anglo-Irish, we've always segregated ourselves from the other sub categories of Irish people on this island. In England, Anglos have pretty much so wiped themselves out at this stage. One person in four in England has an Irish parent, that is astounding levels of race mixing. Not that I have a problem with Irish and English mixing because the end product isn't defective. But it goes to show you the extent they will go to in order to fuck themselves up. English women tend to favour foreign or ethnic men above natives across the board, they have a real preference for Nigerian and Pakistani men.

Its disgusting what they've allowed happen to themselves.

I spat Tea.
Well played Sir.