Homeless Welcome

Refugees Welcome.

Why not Homeless Welcome? They are after all in our backyards and on the streets, Why not give those closer to home a helping hand?

Homeless Welcome.

It's a simple message that can be staple to power poles, scribble on signs and handed out as flyers at your local university campus.

It's simple.

Homeless Welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CqllcsoRQqw
youtube.com/results?search_query=crystal waters gypsy woman
youtube.com/watch?v=DLZi9wI1C0M
youtube.com/watch?v=EgG_bJiJnvE~
openbible.info/topics/helping_the_homeless
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kill them both

Let|s hope you get homeless one day.

Remove drugs and alcohol, and we wouldn't be having rampant homelessness.

Hi there human. Would you like to have The Homeless Experience?

Ah I see, trying to get another psyop like IOTBW going eh?

This really triggers canadian normies, we have tons of drug addicts and homeless. You have the right idea op, you just have to smooth it out and make it catchy.

Don't let the homeless take you for a ride
Good looked into their hearts and saw THE DEVIL inside
So he cast them down lower than the dogs in the street
But now there's homeless everywhere gettin' under my feet

what's it like being a moron every waking hour of your life

You tell me, faggot. I've at least worked the homeless so I can speak with some authority.

lol go stalk a plant.

I'll knock your cunt right in.

My brother went to UC Berkeley. There are a lot of homeless on drugs.

He stopped two homeless dudes raping a passed out white freshman girl. They were dragging the girl into the back of a van. She apparently drank almost a whole bottle of vodka and took some xanies. He stopped them from doing it, while they kept saying they were just going to "take care of her." My bro's gf called campus PD and stopped rape from happening.

Anyways there was a discussion on the UC Berkeley normiebook page about a different incident. Some azn dude posted crying cause some cracked out homeless negress assaulted him and stole his bike. (fukn soyboys i swear). He pointed out the obvious homeless problem. Then the comments blew up from all these other Berkeley students-mainly women SJW types-hating on the azn kid. Saying how insensitive he is. Saying how he needs to DELET THIS RIGHT NOW REEEE.

These people are so out of touch from reality it's really sad. I fully support a message like this if it wakes ppl up a bit.

Go for it Harry Patridge let's see how tough you are.

Fuck off, homeless tramp.

We need more refugees so that the homeless won't feel lonely :)
It is alot easier to suffer when you suffer with friends

dumb and talentless

Homeless stink of shit
youtube.com/watch?v=CqllcsoRQqw

The only people who are forever homeless are drug addicts and the mentally ill. As long as you're neither of those things you can work your way out of the streets with enough hard work.

The homeless are a plague. I eagerly await the day when the US takes a note from Nazi Germany's playbook and makes vagrancy illegal.

get used to the smell because it's where you're going.

HA HA
Impossiburru
KYS, homeless cocksucker, before pneumonia saves you the trouble

How about give the homeless the ability to get a check without a address so the homeless an not be homeless.

it's hilarious how tough you coddled goons act. on the internet, behind a computer screen. and not only that but not only am I not homeless, have never done a gay sex act I'm also not the person stalking who you think I am.

You literally get murdered at the end of this Harry. Boy that is really going to suck.

For you.

Fug I forgot about that scene. (((Hollywood))) really portrays the homeless as good guys who are just down on their luck.
Not the insane drug addicts we know they are.

youtube.com/results?search_query=crystal waters gypsy woman

This video only cost $60,000. The homeless never seen a penny.

it took $0 for your wife to get blacked

>make #homelesswelcome a thing
>lefties say it's racist and sexist because it's ripping off #refugeeswelcome and because most homeless are male
>"we're getting distracted from the real issue here"
>"those homeless are taking spaces in homes that could be used to house refugees"

Because some of them will undoubtably be white, and liberals would commit suicide before helping a white person.

Sometimes cities or other PO box places will let homeless down on their luck retain one free of charge. Same way many businesses will let homeless burrow/have free suits for pursuing work. Depending upon the county, there can be seemingly endless amounts of resources to help homeless. The biggest problem around here is that the housing/help centers require you to stop using drugs and alcohol to stay there/continue getting help. This simple requirement turns a lot away. There is also the other problem of people genuinely not wanting a home and job

Instead live out of their car or RV, deal drugs, become professional beggars etc. Those who pity the homeless have generally never had experience with them.

Why are you so ass blasted about the Brit speaking frankly about the homeless? They really are a plague user, upwards of 80% of all crime done in my city is homeless. Massive amount of county health services are wasted on these people with no interest of ever becoming a contributing member of society. They'll hang out in the parks and harass the mothers and children.

>KYS
>Y
>S

He is no doubt a dirty homeless himself, posting on a library computer

Could be, he could also have a close friend or family member who is homeless. Meaning he'd be getting defensive because an attack on homeless is an attack on someone he cares for. He may refuse to acknowledge that person is homeless due to their own failings. Instead choosing to believe a system is to blame, personally I think it's both. The system is shit, and broken families mean people can't turn to their families for help and guidance like they used to. Biggest cause of drug use is normally escapism, these days for people with money they pursue escapism through video games.

Many of the homeless drug users I encountered were actually turfed out for stealing from their own families

Yeah, many here have similar stories. Got into drug use, stole from family to pay for their habit. Got kicked out, now homeless and in and out of prison. It bothers me quite a lot to have so much public resources going to this sink hole though. I think the family should be responsible for them rather then the public

I think the better question is why are you defending a literal psycopath?

Suspending empathy to deal with situations realistically is very common not just in humans. But practically all animals as well, modern terms like psychopath to describe this process is just one part of the massive fraud which is psychiatry. How about this, start discussing your ideas for dealing with the homeless. How do you think it should be solved?

Rehab. Now go back to working on your failed website Tom Fulp.

>The only people who are forever homeless are drug addicts and the mentally ill
And what if you are mentally ill? Does that mean you deserve to not have a place to live?

>Rehab
Elaborate, what kind, how long, and what happens when it fails? Most homeless have drug problems, most of them fail rehab. Why? Because they don't want to stop using, they have no reason, thus no motivation. How much money are you willing to piss away before you start to question the effectiveness of dumping broken people in a talk therapy and hoping it solves all their problems?

All your Jeremiads won't save a single homeless, so go suck the shit off their unwashed dicks you cringing HIV-pozzed faggot

I'd love to know the story of her cave if you know what I mean

Go back to making shitty cartoons for children and earning no money you talentless hack.

Mental illness largely does not exist. Symptoms characterized as 'mental illness' have different causes. A very common one these days is lack of proper sleep. Psychiatry is a scam, there is almost never any established biomarkers before disorders are created by a vote of the APA. Diagnostic can be as simply as very loosely interpreted survey sheets. The studies which where used to justify the introduction of common medications almost never show actual improvement too.

>Does that mean you deserve not to have a place to live
When you reach adulthood, it becomes your responsibility to care for yourself. Before that, and otherwise it's on your family to help/care for you.

My mother has severe schizophrenia and psychosis, unfortunately her mental illness definitely exists. There are zero resources to get her any help whatsoever. Her actions and behavior have alienated her from the family, no one wants to be around her or wants her around because she is considered a liability and a threat. And because of what she did at her last apartment no one will even rent to her either. We have tried contacting members of her family but they all refuse to take her in, the only reason I can't move her in with me is I live with a family member and he doesn't want her around either. I am scrambling to make enough money to try to rent a place with her since she is getting evicted soon. So what is she supposed to do with no family and no where else to turn?

fpbp

Why are you arguing that mental illness is not real when there is a literal stalking psychopath in this thread right now and you are in cahoots with him?

Uhh THICC....

You would have to remove Big Pharmaceutical Companies that are 6-10% (sauce?) of our national Gross Domestic Product. The drug/opioid epidemic is rooted in legal drugs prescribed with Congressional permission TO INTENTIONALLY create addiction.

Pretty much

We have an epidemic of homeless in my city.
They're mostly drug addicts and people who never plan for shit. And they're a bunch of ingrates too. Fuck em.

>Schizophrenia
The most plausible biological connection I've read for this is lack of neural inhibitors. Leading to over processing being fed into improper sensory organs. Data produced by your eyes, ears, skin etc all fed into your brain. Could be during processing of said data it bleeds over into improper areas. Otherwise there is quite a lot of theories on the what it is, since each case seems to differ in severity, theme, type.

>Psychosis
Studies have shown huge bulk of the general public experiences psychosis regardless of diagnosis. Consider the fact that psychosis itself is generally perceiving something you cannot objectively confirm is there. Phantom limb syndrome is a good example.

>Her mental illness definitely exists
Re-read what I said, mental illness does not exist. The symptoms do however, but their causes are not being properly addressed.

>There are zero resources to get her any help
Do you live in a rural area? County health services almost always have resources for treatment. But it really depends upon what kind of help you're actually looking for.

>Family feels uncomfortable around her
This is common as many people know little to nothing about any kind of health. When you get into 'mental illness' symptom territory, it's even worse. Think of how 'depression' is normally viewed for example. It makes people uncomfortable because they don't understand it or know what to do.

>What she did
Care to share?

>What is she supposed to do with no family willing to take her in?
Try to convince a family member to take her in, any symptoms she has will get much worse on the streets. Otherwise she could be committed, not something I'd recommend. Her estate could be forced to pay for the treatment, and her symptoms likely will never improve.

How is having an aversion to people who tend to spread disease and cause crime considered psychopathy? It is rational (if unsentimental) thinking, nothing more.

But I'm not gay have never spread disease and have never committed a crime. That means you must have something wrong with your brain.

Yes goy, but they can't produce racemixed children with your women, so they're not worth *our* money.

Not gay? You keep sniffing my arse ITT like you want to suck my dick.

this world is an nothing more then an illusion. It has no worth and only exists so god can test us and see how we live out. Most people fall into sin believing in their lusts and desires trying to blind themselves from the truth. When you die you’ll be judged for how you lived. Anyways good luck with your mom. And don’t give up on her.

Hadith Lesson of the Month:

“And there shall wait on them [the Muslim men] young boys of their own, as fair as virgin pearls.”

Hadith Number 16245, Volume Title: “The Sayings of the Syrians,” Chapter Title: “Hadith of Mu’awiya Ibn Abu Sufyan”:

“I saw the prophet – pbuh – sucking on the tongue or the lips of Al-Hassan son of Ali, may the prayers of Allah be upon him. For no tongue or lips that the prophet sucked on will be tormented (by hell fire)

He (the Prophet) lift up his (al Hassan’s) shirt and kissed his (little) penis..”
روى أنه صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل زبيبة الحسن أو الحسين
He (the prophet) kissed the (little) penis of al Hassan or al Husein
رأيت النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
He (the prophet) put Husein’s legs apart and kissed his (little) penis

Another Hadith. Majma al-Zawa’id, Ali ibn Abu Bakr al-Haythami, 299/9 مجمع الزوائد لعلي بن أبى بكر الهيثمي

رأيت رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم فرج ما بين فخذي الحسين و قبل زبيبته
رواه الطبراني و إسناده حسن
translated into English: “I saw the Messenger of Allah pbuh putting Husein’s legs apart and kissing his (little) penis.”

Related by Al-Tabarani and it’s authentication is fully validated by Islamic scholars.

Hussein and Hassan is not the same name, so clearly this is of two accounts and he kissed more than one penis.

It's almost as if you want me to be gay or something. You type like a homosexual with all that disgusting language you use. Doesn't matter though your death is near.

Homeless in my country collect cans, scrap, plastic, broken appliances and etc. They then sell them making sure the environment is clean and that they have enough money to buy some booze.

wtf you're gay now?

Honestly fuck the homeless. In my city there are ample shelters (even long term ones), mental health and drug treatment options, and other resources for getting back onto your feet (like being lent a suit, as another user said). But using these requires them to stay sober, go to counseling, take their meds, show up places on time, and just generally not be complete human trash. But any of that is too fucking hard apparently. Its easier for them to stay homeless and shitting up the streets.
Just bring back mental hospitals like in the old days or cull them.

I already tried to explain on a different board last night that there is ZERO chance any of her family will take her in

>Try to convince a family member to take her in

We have done this, but if you knew the situation you would know this isn't possible. She has done things like calling the police lying her nephew was being raped, calling one of her sister's bosses and saying someone was kidnapped.

>re-read what I said
You said mental illness LARGELY does not exist implying that it in fact does exist in some form(s) If you could hear what she says talking entire crazy conversations to herself you would know something is in fact very wrong with her.

>Do you live in a rural area?

We both live in an extremely rural area. The DHS in the closest town over has thrown their hands up and given up on her. She has been in and out of mental hospitals several times over the years, all they do is give her drugs like SSRI's I assume, that only make things worse.

>This is common as many people know little to nothing about any kind of health. When you get into 'mental illness' symptom territory, it's even worse. Think of how 'depression' is normally viewed for example. It makes people uncomfortable because they don't understand it or know what to do.

The problem is you're thinking "oh she's just a little crazy" when she's tried to kill herself, hears voices, thinks people are stealing food from my stomach, thinks people are wire-tapping her brain, thinks the mafia are after her, etc.

>Care to share?

Why?

You do not understand, we have tried. Everyone in her family is afraid that if she moves in with them then they will lose their place to live too because of how bad her condition is. She is loud, vulgar and says the wrong things to the wrong people, including strangers and police officers. They are afraid that she will cost them their jobs or housing or ruin their reputation further.

>Her estate
Don't be ridiculous.

>Psychopath
What you're viewing as psychopathy is not even actual that. Which would be someone suspending their empathy to think more pragmatically without socially confining restrictions. But this is not someone doing that, it's someone whose venting frustrations with a seemingly hopeless situation.

It's either we kick everyone asses or we also take care or homeless people. Agree with you, this is what "hehe werld is bekoming niggerer and gayerer hehe bekome blacke tonigt!!" has made for humanity so far.

I'm almost certain these resources you speak of don't even exist in my state, and even if they do they're far far away from where I am.

Yup, there is no money in fixing the root problems. Think of how much industry is dependent upon keeping families dysfunctional. Women entering the work force was a major factor historically. It meant more people ate out, which in turn means less spending money and more obesity. Women working means lower cost of labor, obesity means more money for health industry etc etc small changes mean big bucks.

Same here user. There has to be a realistic solution to this without transferring the problem. Say from the justice department to the health department.

Is the "hopeless situation" ruining your life or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=DLZi9wI1C0M

Lose the hate it might make your life a lot easier.

Kind of an ironic post

Thanks for your two cents.

I kills teh homeless and I doesn't afraid of nothing

>Zero chance any of her family will take her in
Even if the alternative to being taken in is death?

>If you knew the situation
I don't though user, I can only reply to what you've told me so far.

>Lying about rape, kidnapping
Was this done maliciously, or because her worries where physically manifested as apart of her condition?

>Implying that it in fact does exist in some form(s)
True, I try to leave room for exceptions. I read a lot of academic literature in the past and apart of my current job. Generally in my experience people who are diagnosed with mental disorders, do not have them, and the medications given will only make things worse. Those with actual conditions likely ties into some physical dysfunction. But calling it a mental disorder to be responded with by medication almost never addresses the underlying problem.

>If you could hear her talk
I would like to, I have far less hands on experience with people affected then I'd prefer. My work is almost entirely restricted to research rather then interactions with the patients.

>Extremely rural area
This makes sense why you say there is lack of resources. Even on the county level less populated areas tend to only get scraps. If I lived close to you, I would be happy to see if I could help user.

>You're thinking 'oh she's just a little crazy'
The opposite actually, I view all 'mental illness' symptoms as having an underlying problem. If you can identify the problem, you can try applying solutions. If we dismiss it as 'crazy' then we cannot even identify the problem.

>Tried to kill herself
Not surprising

>Hears voices
Not as uncommon as you'd think, the interest is not in hearing voices. It's in what the voices are saying to her, how often they happen, etc

whatever fag

>Stealing food from my stomach
>Wire tapping her brain
>Mafia are after her
With a lot of these things, it can be helpful to talk these thoughts/beliefs out with her. Explore these beliefs, don't dismiss them, don't attack her for having them. Just listen, write down the questions and answers, and follow the questions up with those that get her to think about them.
>Why do you think the mafia is after you ma?
>Well, because I keep seeing the same car following me
>Really? Next time you see them, write down the licence plate number so we can report it to the police
It doesn't matter if you actually report it, but having her follow up the belief with trying to tie it to the real world will help. Say she sees a car she thinks is mafia, write it down, and then if she sees it again, check to see if the numbers match. If they don't, she'll be forced to face the reality of it not being the same car like she thought. Her inability to properly process the information
>Vaguely looks like same car = is the same car
>Why is the same car following me? Must be x, y, z
Is likely what leads to these kinds of beliefs in the first place.
>My son looks thinner
>But my son eats plenty, he tells me so
>But he's losing weight?
>Someone must be stealing from his stomach!
Conditions like her lack proper data processing, or what we may call common sense. The beliefs can be based on some sort of internal logic which don't make sense to us though.

>They're worried they'll suffer as a result of her condition
Keep her busy, have her help out in ways which don't threaten them. Delegate what you're able to, otherwise come up with tasks for her to do which keep her busy.

No user, but public burden is great. As I mentioned above, upwards of 80% of all crime in my city is homeless. The vast majority of county health resources is homeless. The cost of living is high, businesses are regularly broken into. It drags the quality down and the cost up, it means the money we pay for those public resources are not going to be used on us. You cannot ignore the consequences of this for the community.

I hope you end up homeless for posting lewd Curly Brace.

I need to leave. But thanks for the post OP, I'll respond if it's still open when I get back. This is an important topic which effects almost every county in the nation. Realistic discussion should continue

Damn homeless.
God himself knows these creatures have the DEVIL in their hearts:
youtube.com/watch?v=EgG_bJiJnvE~

SHUN THEM, for they are devils

wow that sucks user. don't listen to these fucktards. i dabbled in the mental health system briefly and stared into the abyss. they literally have nothing to say other than this ssri trash. this type of bullshit is what makes me want to destroy the worthless niggers who abuse welfare and prevent any semblance of mental healthcare existing

Let's see what God actually says about that...

openbible.info/topics/helping_the_homeless

Might be worth the read. It'll make you look less stupid.

Who said my God was the biblical one? Gnosis is a personal relationship with the divine, and is only for the illuminated elect, not the profane, the sinful, and unwashed... Abraxas doesn't give out free fried chicken to the homeless.

Post more sexy robots.

you are just a heretic.

removing family court will help you more

The Basilaedean system (Abaraxas as the source of all) was set up approx 100 years prior to the Council of Nicea (ie: editing of the final edition of "The Bible" and the declaration of Jesus as the Son of God, by a council mainly composed of pagan Romans), so how can an earlier system (Basilaedean Gnosticism) possibly be a heresy of a later one (Christianity)?

You got it! But it is not hopeless.

But don't be a blunt object. There are essential employs for women.

>Even if the alternative to being taken in is death?

Yes, they don't care. In her condition she is seen as a burden to these people, they could care less. They don't want to jeopardize their livelihood.

>I don't though user, I can only reply to what you've told me so far.

What needs to be said? She's crazy, hears voices, thinks these wild things that aren't true.
Which is why I have tried to explain to you, but you just seem to keep rationalizing it. I'm trying but it's very difficult to put in words. At her last apartment she pushed down an old woman, stole an old mans credit cards, broke in someones car to steal, and trashed her apartment very badly including writing very cryptic messages all over the walls.

>Was this done maliciously, or because her worries where physically manifested as apart of her condition?

It was definitely not done out of malice, and was because of her condition.

>I would like to, I have far less hands on experience with people affected then I'd prefer. My work is almost entirely restricted to research rather then interactions with the patients.
If you have a throwaway email I can send you a link of her talking from a few days ago. But if I can be perfectly honest, you yourself admitted that you only do research and have never actually worked with any patients so I'm not very confident you're qualified to provide any meaningful advice.

>If I lived close to you, I would be happy to see if I could help user.
Do you live in Oklahoma, because that's where we reside currently.

Continued in next post.

>With a lot of these things, it can be helpful to talk these thoughts/beliefs out with her. Explore these beliefs, don't dismiss them, don't attack her for having them. Just listen, write down the questions and answers, and follow the questions up with those that get her to think about them.

Again you're trying to apply rationale and logic to that which is illogical. We have all tried to talk to her about these things and she just
says things that are even crazier and goes off the deep end, none of it makes sense. For example, she claims back in the 70's she was beaten and raped ant a gathering of friends and family, but one of her sisters was there and has a very different recollection of what happened that day.

>she'll be forced to face the reality

I envy you. We have all tried to be very reasonable talking to her but she just ignores it and says something else or sticks to her position.

>Keep her busy, have her help out in ways which don't threaten them. Delegate what you're able to, otherwise come up with tasks for her to do which keep her busy.

Again, you're being unrealistically optimistic. We all have done what you described but it doesn't matter. She just throws a fit and has an episode, she won't do what you say, even if it's in her best interest. If you tried any of these things she would just raise her voice and make up lies and then surprise! Now you've got the neighbor calling the cops because they think I'm being abusive with my own mother when it's just been her yelling all along to herself.

A few years ago we lived together in an apartment and I left with friends for a few hours. When I got back she informed me she went somewhere to call the police on me. I of course did nothing. When the police showed up they asked if their was a problem and she told them I was causing a problem. She just straight up lied to the cop. Continued in next post.

I calmly tried to explain that back in 2003 she had an accident and hasn't been the same since. Of course no of us knows what really happened back then. She just changed. I told him she quit taking her medication and we can't make her, then I proceeded to show him some of the crazy things she wrote down, because she is always writing down something that makes no sense. No, there is no keeping her busy or getting her to do anything and if you try, she just makes a scene and then you have the law and strangers passing judgement on you when in reality they have no idea what's really going on. Another example, I was playing music with a few new friends over google hangouts. My mom hates computers and the internet. She thought in her mind they are the bad people so what did she do? Called the police. The cop arrived and I explained to him that I was just playing music online with friends and nothing bad was happening and she is just not right in the head. After he talked to me and then the people online (very embarrassing asking people I don't know to talk to the police, and explaining to them why I'm asking them) After he was satisfied nothing was wrong he left.

bumping so I can maybe get some much needed assistance with this issue

bumping again, don't let this thread die

I dont think anything can be done. Unless you get those doctors to try different meds on her, see what helps, she is screwed.

Hmmm
I like the way you think, user
Give (((them))) a taste of what they want through showing them their victims

What medicines could possibly help? She was already on medications but stopped taking them. You can't make her do anything. So I guess there's no options left...

Am I really supposed to believe there is a loving, just God that would cause this to happen? Seriously someone help me understand this. I don't consider myself religious but not really atheist either, but why should I believe in God when shit like this happens?

well you said those meds made her worse. I thought maybe doctors would try different types on her, see which type helps her better. This thread seems dead now and i need to go. try making your own thread, maybe more people will help.

Hm I don't recall saying they made her worse, but they seem to be of no benefit either. I'm trying to wait until this guy come back Because the few times I have tried making my own thread I just get shit on regardless of which board I post to.