Anyone actually involved in politics IRL?

For a so called politics board you guys are keyboard warriors. Anyone actually go out and try change things
>Tfw when member centrist party
>But really hard right anti muslim & against immigration
>Redpilling several of my colleagues about liquidating ISIS members in Irak or the Levant
>I'm going to slowly climb the ladder and then like Macron show my true side.
>You'll start seeing me in the EU press like euractiv and politic.eu in 5 years
>Change begins with you
>This is what Europe will look like when we are finished

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2FtVsrQQhKw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm a political science student, so i am involved and always researching what is superior

I vote in all levels of government.
Not cut out for the fake smiles I'd have to put on for years to get to the point where I can change things myself.

You sound like a turbo faggot desu

Godseed brother. Also going to enter politics once ive made a bit of money.

Keep judging people behind your screen you little weeb. Normies don't change history

You stink like a faggot larper too ashamed to show his flag. You've never done anything, and you'll never do anything. Fuck off.

Dont listen to this fag OP. Its clearly a demoralising shill. Good luck

>EU flag
We are enemies then.

Maybe one day we will be on the opposite side of some table somewhere and never know it.

Until that day. Good hunting lad.

>Private school
>Worked at the correct NGO's to get to know other autists who have interest in governance
>Get good grades
>Get trained in media work
>Party leaders decide you worth running for election
Lots of nations have private schools where once your in its ridiculously easy to start making things happen.
The province v the Capital is real.

The talk is about making North Africa a ring of steel. Mass deportations will start happening. Dinner talk table is where real decisions are made

>infiltrated centre left country just to sabotage the r mixer hippie voter base
>power and gibs for me in meantime
>tfw

Yes.

>idiots who think their opinions or votes matter in reality

This is one of the dumbest comments I've ever read.

truth right here

most politicians dont care for their voterbase. the opinion and support of individuals in power is the real deal for staying in politics. election is just annoyance

Explain Donald Trump? Votes and voting matter. Its too late for America, its not too late for Europe. This PC tolerance bubble will be popped sooner or later

>It has come to my attention that you have opinions which we don't consider productive for our cause.
>Your memberships is hereby terminated.
>We hope that you will continue voting for us in future.
>t. Chairman of the centrist party, Schlomo McKikestein.

>Donald Trump meme
the opposition from republicans was because they didnt believe he can win and wanted better starting position with hillary

>tfw two party system still continues
>tfw nothing as anti-establishment
>tfw its all just business

why doesnt engaging in political discourse on a forum that has widespread influence count as being involved in politics? its comfy behind my screen besides id probably get bought out by some seedy oil lobbyist

This

>bought out by some seedy oil lobbyist

I never knew sunflower growers were such big players.

Tide is changing. Thats the way our parents thought. Our generation are more conservative. Merkels decision to let the migrants in has shaken things. She is lucky there is an economic boom now or she would be toast. More and more people are actually major anti-SJW but are too afraid to speak their minds

I'm way too direct for the jews game. I don't do that cloak and dagger lying through their teeth shit.

theres big money in sunflower oil dont u forget it

Party people are total degenerates. If you tell the truth you are toast. Leftwingers are the worst. They have contempt for working people while waxing lyrical about the "working class". If you are for the working class you are anti immigration. Period

>It has come to my attention that you have said negative words regarding the freedom fighters in Syria and Iraq.
>I have lodged a formal complaint with the upper management and also contacted the police.
>t. Councillor for human rights and feminism, Achmed McHammad.

>Londistan
Thats why UKIP won and Brexit happened. If your politicians had balls it wouldn't have happened

Yes, yes I do.
Redpilled (red for Communism) since university and even before that. Redpilled multiple classmates, some of whom became professors in American universities (Math, nothing of that liberal (((studies))) bullshit) One of my most memorable redpill is my colleague, who was a hardcore Christian reactionary, and I turned him into a neopagan anarcho-communist. I am a member of a left wing radical group of course, that has various luck, but used to be big during big protest events several years ago (all of its leaders were imprisoned, but are back in action by now)

youtu.be/2FtVsrQQhKw

my closet doesnt have a skeleton, it looks like an ossuary

Our politicians definitely have balls. How else would all the paedophilia scandals happen?

Yes, I shitpost on Sup Forums

>XY years later
>best form of governance is still liberal democracy
>"I swear I've been researching like no tomorrow, guise!"

Might makes right feudal monarchy has always been objectively the most superior form of government. The only problem is that some people get too arrogant and destroy the nobility leaving themselves with an absolute monarchy that always becomes an absolute failure the moment peasant unrest or a retard ascends the throne.

Godspeed my love!

Lol at a White Nationalist having any grasp of political realities

>This is what Europe will look like when we are finished
LMFAOOOOOOOOOO AND THEN YOU WOKE UP

The first monarchies who first reached absolutism had immense advantage over everyone else and became great powers. feudal monarchies who failed to centralize were eaten alive. Same with republicanism.

I know right? 80% infant mortality rates and abysmal poverty for most of the population and grotesque human rights violation must rock if you are born into the omnipotent literal welfare leeching upper classes.

From the year 100-1700 was almost entirely economic stagnation. The years 1700-2000 was where nearly all the advancements occurred. Mostly by European nation states. I don' t think its a coincide that it happened right around when democracy started becoming a part of European politics

Politics is literal faggotry, involving yourself in politics is to embrace faggotry. Politics are unnecessary and unproductive. Might and will are the only things that truly matter.

>Being mad that neither you nor your father had enough ability to make a name for yourselves.
Then again perhaps I'm biased since my male line was filled with landed nobility which started when my ancestor was given land by William the Conqueror for his role in conquering England.
If you're from a complete faggot lineage that can't even get some military merits then yeah feudalism is going to suck balls.

I know right? 80% infant mortality rates and abysmal poverty for most of the population and grotesque human rights violation must rock if you are born into the omnipotent literal welfare leeching upper classes.

fucking Sup Forums commenting system REEEE

I've started attending board meetings at my local Constituency Association, and will probably sit on one of the committees to make policy recommendations that will get passed on to our executive board which will then be voted on at our annual general meeting.

I work in the White Genocide wing of the Jewish Global Conspiracy Organization (JGCO), we've managed to abort upwards of eleven million white fetuses to date and have successfully BLACKED an even larger volume of white women.

>being this much of a heritage fag

I merely come from a lineage of engineers and architects hailing from peasantry - how awesome it would've been for us to get stomped into the ground with our 90-99th percentile brains by stupid, dumb grunts like your folks who managed to learn how to swing a sword and feel good about themselves while shamelessly abusing defenseless locals.

Nobles have tons of things they need to do to be successful. Being able to slaughter your enemies is just the start. If you are an architect or an engineer you're already a high class citizen that shits on the peasantry and if you're truly skilled then a noble will take you in which is another route towards gaining a title and making sure that your kids have a better life then you do.
Why would you compare yourself to the peasantry if you actually have a skill? They were shit then and they are shit today.