Have you pledged your undying loyalty to the greatest man ever yet?

Have you pledged your undying loyalty to the greatest man ever yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149927278/#q149927453
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i call BS japanese supremacy
i think yuujiro was said to be 1.95m
Trump is around 1,90m and his ego should give him another 25cm

>trump meets his bull.jpg

Hate it when the japs think of a incredibly buff guy as some skeleton that's got a bunch of chicken breast stapled all over it...

>LOL DRUMPF IS LIKE HITLER!

this is baki. everything about it is a bunch of chicken breast stapled all over it

Yujiro's gonna fuck Ivanka.

Baki thread? Baki thread

What kind of Baki content would you like this time? Fan art, Itagaki in general, favorite fights, favorite characters...?

Well, Motobe is my favorite character, at any rate.

All of his attacks in this fight are just so awesome, in the truest sense of the word.

Is Memetobe alive?

Have you not been keeping up?

Why do they all have the same haircut?

Just upload fucked chapters on mangafox yourself lol

Wow, he's a big guy.

Why is this manga so popular despite the art being so shit?

Motobe's not really that big. It's an Eastern Orthodox Christianity icon standard + the normal ukiyo-e and Hogarth influences. You know how Christ is always portrayed as larger than other figures in Orthodoxy works? Motobe is/was the protector/'savior' of the other fighters.

Deep.

Because it's not shit and it's perfect for the story.

I should like to say this, to get some new hype going: we're only 2 chapters away from Motobe vs. The Sumo.

The only question is: are you ready?

inb4 Sup Forums gets triggered by Trump looking like a retard when Yujiro has made every president since Bush piss themselves

when did Motobe get elevated to meme status anyway? Didnt he only have like 2 other minor fights?

When is Baki going to surpass Ogre?

desuarchive.org/a/thread/149927278/#q149927453
I believe that this was intended both as a plot point, and as a fourth wall-breaking apology to the audience.

Strongly correlated is the fact that, apparently, Itagaki made some critical mistake in building Hanada's (Motobe's student in Grappler) character or plot. He believed the mistake in writing to be entirely unsalvageable, hence Mount Toba's completely out-of-left-field appearance and rise as Baki's next opponent, rather than Hanada.

My personal belief is that the crucial error was in claiming that Hanada knew how to do everything that Motobe knew how to do. It drastically elevated the power level increase that Baki would need in order to defeat him: if Motobe could easily kill Doppo at that point (as he had claimed), and Hanada was on par with Motobe; Baki would be much stronger than Doppo, which he was not. Doppo was made to fight a little under par with Yuujiro [at the beginning], so the train of logic would have broken the story.

Around the moment he went around promising he would protect everyone causing Yujiro to almost explode of sheer anger.

I wouldn't be surprised if Trump did attend underground fighting tournaments.

>Gooks still THIS FUCKING SALTY about the nukes

Too funny. They ought to depict a few more WW2 heroes as lolis to soothe all that asspain.

and bingo

>Everyone who finds the idea of Japan always beating USA in their manga, destroying it, conquering it, or making it bow down to them must be Sup Forums Trump fan.

What kind of bubble do you live in? "This guy is talking about something tangibly unrelated to the thing I called, I totally nailed it"

I'm not even the same poster though.

got the wrong manga man

this may be scanned

that was a private suggestion you conniving seventh-day adventist

oh really
i was posting this specifically to answer your question so i could search where i got it

>That one! Let's ride that one neeeext!

>Astounding! So this is the brain of someone over the age of 140!
>Hohhohho.
>You're all so amazing...
>Let's see Retsu-sensei's brain next!

not the only one, but yeah...

hair is hard ok?

Also, why do they all have those lines on their faces? It looks so fucking weird.

It's skin, musculature, joints, and bone. These are the most muscular and powerful people in human history; of course they're going to look like that.

Lol, those muscles don't exist though, and it doesn't matter how fucking muscular and lean they would be, it's anatomically impossible for facial muscles to pop out like that.

If at least it looked cool, it would be fine even if it makes no sense, but it just looks fucking stupid.

I like how you fixated exclusively on the element "muscle" out of the four different elements listed in my post

The skin wouldn't create those lines. The joints...? What, you mean the articulations? The one close to the face is where the jaw links up with the skull, nothing to do with what we're talking about. And the bones, how the fuck would bone cause those random lines.

I thought about it, and now I'm thinking the author might have wanted to emulate maori tribal scars (pic related). If that's what he was going for, I get it a bit more.