Rin or Saber?

Rin or Saber?

Both.

Saber giving me a kiss while Rin sucking my dick.

Humanity stems from Africa.

Rin easy

saber

Rin

Saber can join in occasionally though.

Saber as a character and for her design, Rin for waifu value and compatibility with Shirou.

Saber has the best compatibility with Shirou though. Especially after UBW.

Don't get me wrong, Rin is the best girl.

Rin

No thanks.

Sakura

Neither. Sakura is best heroine, has the best route, and Sakura x Shirou is the best pairing out of the three by far.

Fuck off wormfags, you already have your own thread.

RIN!!!

The only answer.

Rider.
Also comes with a free wormslut.

Saber.

Rin can be the godmother/aunt to our children.

I like Rin over Saber. Literally.

I remember how good the fap was after I first played this. Holy shit I came so hard.

Rin clearly

Saber.

I haven't seen fate/whatever yet but she looks cute af.

It is the only TM sex scene I've ever enjoyed.

Rin, but Saber is good along with her.

A year ago I'd have said Sakura > Rin > Saber

But Rin is by far the most "fun" girl to be around.
Sakura is literally the moeblob who loves her senpai no matter what. Great when you write a drama, shit in an actual relationship. Imagine never having to argue or anything because she loves you unconditionally etc.
That's boring as fuck.
Rin > Sakura > Saber

Saber lilly>Rin> generic saber look alikes

King Arthur or someone whose personality is compatible for the biggest slut in existence?

Hard choice.

Rin.

Rider

Rin

gay

DUDE BROSKANDAR LMAO XDD

Monsoon

Rin

It rubs me kind of wrong when you are being wishy washy like this. Specify which Saber next time. You mean all of them, pick the one you like or what? But honestly none from the pic at least. Only Nero and Tam are interesting in the entire franchise.

Its a pointless question because either way Rin'll be having her way with Seibah whether you like it or not. Imagine being Shirou and coming into the living room to make your bitches a delicious breakfast and Rin already has Saber bent over the table jackhammering her cunt spilling her juices all over the surface and just making a gigantic mess of things. The entire room would reek of sex for hours afterwards and turn your appetite off. You'd never get a good nights sleep for all the howling Saber would make as Rin does her best to mindbreak her with repeated orgasms, and the two of them would go through clothing so quickly they'd constantly be pillaging your own from the drawer and force you to wear nothing but your undies around all the time. Rin would try to make amends by forcing Saber down onto your dick, jerking her head up and down as she uses the blonde like a big onahole for your boiling meat circus, but even after blowing god knows how many loads down the princess's throat (and a few snowballed into Rin) you'd still be left an exhausted mess with no clothes and two insatiable bitches demanding to be fed. Really when you get right down to it it would be a living nightmare.

Rin

If I was capable of the waifu thing, it'd probably be Rin so...Rin.

As in who is the absolute most shit girl in all of anime?

That would be you're waifu.

Really? I fapped to all three Although I personally enjoyed Sakura's the most

Sakura

pleases

old

worms

for

semen

OOHOHOHO

Both. They come as a pair anyway. They go really well together.

RUDE

DELET

TRUTH

Saber.
>tfw you will never be Shirou

Sage user strikes again

Rider

Why not both?

How about a real woman

MILF or bust

Awesome taste, guys.
I can personally assure you Rider's pussy is top notch.

Saber and Rider are already both in Rin's harem. She's slept with both. Lucky girl.

>not both like canon

Wormfags BTFO

They come as a pair, dumbass.

jew lies

Red Saber

Saber no contest.

blonde

Rin is a slut, so Saber.

Neither

Only possible answer

Doujin meme, not canon.

Am I honestly the only one who thinks that Shirou is really hot? He doesn't seem to have all that many fangirls, the fujos all want Lancer or Gilly it seems.

Shirou is for femdom

He is very repulsive to be honest.He is low tier even among generic harem MC.

You don't think you're projecting just a tiny bit user?

Sakura is the canon wife after all

muh shirou x rin
muh ubw

Luvia

Of course she is. She fits Shirou the best out of all the girls.

Rider is best mistress, then you flat out leave together one day and elope in a far away place. She then opens up some small thing like a bookshop and you live happily ever after with her.

capped for eternity

Yep, she fits like a food-borne parasite.

Still best girl.

If you're into syphilis or chronic diarrhea, maybe.

Illya

F/SN Illya's unfortunate in that she doesn't have a cute girlfriend like her Prisma counterpart. She needs to find herself a Waifu.

jesus christ just watch it, its great, i'll even tell you the order: UBW -> zero -> carnival phantasm
you're also right, saber is the best, both personality and looks

The only acceptable answer

>There are over ten sabers now
>Rin is literally worse than all of them

Pretty sad desu

LAIDAH

Im black. So saber is the only choice.

Butthurt wormfag detected.
Please refer to this:

i finally played the vn and was amazed that the description of saber alter was that she was "blacked", like legitimately

...Im serious though....

Don't forget that who the original BLACKED girl is.

Saber. how is this a question?

Brosaka

Now that is what I wanna see.

Then read the VN/LN