The fact that there is a term like fujoshi to marginalize them but there is no equivalent term for man who watch...

The fact that there is a term like fujoshi to marginalize them but there is no equivalent term for man who watch inferior cgdct or equally retarded fanservice ridden trash like keijo or kill la kill is proof that sexism is real and needs to be adressed. For the betterment of the anime industry even.
Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/g/img/0571/19/1476735650989.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There is, it's otaku. But apparently fujos have a sense of humour about themselves and that's why yaoi and fujoshi are both self deprecating terms.

Just in case.

>sexism is real and needs to be adressed

You spelled "addressed" wrong.

roll

B8

>inb4 deleted

let's go

meh

Moepig, or just faggot.
Also rolling.

here i go

You're the same person who made this thread. Please watch more anime instead of shitposting.

Thanks champ. For the opportunity to show off these dubs, that is.

For men the closest thing is otaku which is really gender-neutral. Didn't fujoshi originate with women that called themselves that? How the fuck is it marginalizing if it originated with the group?

eh why not

isn't there a newer version of this?

Ask russian chan.

They are the one who made this.

spoken like a true sexist.

It was a typo and I couldn't give less of a fuck about your horrible language.

No, fujoshi are otaku too so not the same.
While fujobait is frowned upon not the same stance is taken towards fanservice ridden shit aimed at male otaku. Fujobait is often considered inferior when we all know it's the fucking same.

fuck you lucky cunts

the fujoshi Have a self-deprecation for their gender, but look at cosplay yaoi, most are women dressed as men

derail this shit

Do it

give me jc pls

Check em.

reroll

>goalpost moving

>no equivalent term for man who watch inferior cgdct or equally retarded fanservice ridden trash like keijo
they're called 萌え豚 or moepigs in Japan but its never really caught on in Sup Forums. Sup Forums prefers to say moeshit which was why this particular scene in Watamote caused sub controversy.

reroll

post this in /lgbt/ or something.
I agree witht the concept.

Whatever

Let us begin the game.

You can't reroll you cheating cunt

Nobody cares, you faggot

reroll
Yes I can.

reroll

literally any jc

reroll

Kill yourself.

That's not what goalpost moving is. What you said didn't adress the problem I was posing.
Your post made you look really dumb, almost as if you were too stupid to understand how to discuss something. Strange isn't it?

That term is still a lot less prevalent than fujoshi.

The fact is male otaku are still trying to make anime their shitty "no girls allowed" sikrit club and that's exactly a male sexist behavior.

bruh you just got BTFO 6 times in a row

reroll

There's a larger version of the image, if that's what you mean.

archive.rebeccablacktech.com/boards/g/img/0571/19/1476735650989.jpg

rollan

fucking hell m8

Not even close.

reroll

>posting inferior baka