You know I was called racist towards my own black race, because I believe BLM is a full of shit

You know I was called racist towards my own black race, because I believe BLM is a full of shit.

All I see are a bunch of screaming monkeys demanding respect.

At this point I just want to move to Alaska and be left alone. hopefully I don't get mauled by a bear.

Sounds great, one less nigger down here with the rest of us. Take as many of your kind as you can with you please.

/thread

I love this guy

you can keep them

>self hating racist
nothing more disgusting, stick with your own race, the only thing you'll get from us is a gun to your head, fuck off

I'm not self hating. I'm proud of who I am. as for others, not so much.

>not one of you cucks calling out ifunny

Nu-pol and r/the_Donald truly are cancer

Even niggers hate niggers. This is not a surprise.

Why the attacks posted here? This fellow seems intelligent and not a racist.

Why should I attribute special value to somebody because they are "not a racist"?

Thank you, at least you understand.

Enough with niggers and spics thinking you'll get anything to do with Alaska. Fuck off, they've already got Eskimo niggers and we don't need you interbreeding and creating a super hybrid race of snow nigger.

Too cold anyways Tyrone.

No!

Pretty much

Is there something wrong with Eskimos?

They seem to keep to themselves

Racism is natural, as is noticing certain bad characteristics about a group of people. If you don't want to be around niggers I don't blame you- no one does. Whites are pegged as being weak and quick to agree with others. As a result as a white man it is hard to get out of a state of blame or be more aggressive. You are running away from the same things whites are fighting with now. Not all whites are weak as faggots, just like not all blacks are niggers. Wherever you go, your skin will betry you and no matter what you do people will test you.

>people still failing to call out the ifunny watermark

Normies reeeeeeeee

If you go, get a good sidearm for bears. . 44 Magnum at minimum.

Thats true.

> I was called racist towards my own black race, because I am one of the few blacks with an IQ above 100.

Now you're making me worry.

Kek, thats pretty good.

BLM is a front funded and created by a Jewish globalist puppetmaster (George Soros) to reduce blacks to chimping savages who believe that they're above all laws so whitey needs to die.

Blacks are being used him much like leftists in America are.

That's why they don't care about black-on-black crimes or anything else.

Tommy Sotomayor has admitted many times he hates the majority of whties. He also admitted to taking fully nude showers with his 5 year old daughter. He said he caught her looking at his genitals. He also made the comment that he was "on backpage.com looking for some pizza and thought I would get a slice or 2".

>
It's okay. I'm White and my race is currently squandering its wealth, culture, and technological dominance in an orgy of decadence and self-hatred. The Chinese are going to carry the torch of civilization into the future, though so in the end it's not that big of a deal. Just a shame.

> Real nigga shit comes from the 'hood! Not that bougie ass talented tenth shit. 3 digit IQs have NUTTING on street knowlege!

HE IS THE HIP HOP THOMAS SOWELL

Yeah, your that same black guy who tries to act "based" why flying the confed flag. Have you seen his videos? At this very moment he is being investigated by CPS. He also is the typical black. He has numerous kids by random women, and yet his whole platform is based on making sure the father remains in the lfie. Yet he isn't in several of his kids lives. Dude is the biggest hypocrite I have ever personally seen. Just another nigger.

ha, maybe I should start learning Chinese.

Problem of niggers is lack of intelligence. You understand, that niggers are retarded, but you can not ask their allegiance to (((rap producers))) and other (((narrative managers))) instead of one of them like you.

It is okay to act white. It is the thorn way to success. That is what you should teach them, when they try to shame you for not accepting Soros's NGOs - for not following massa.

Build your businesses. Have families. Have a fucking freemason lodge for people with families and businesses, if needed. Use these businesses to lobby your interests. Use your families to save your community wealth for bad times, while waiting for the rain.

You know why they do not let Russians to create ethnic community in USA? Because then we will teach you how to be white. On the level you are able to. And then you will stop being slaves. Because what "white" really means is "not a slave". It's Okay to Be White.

"Not all whites are weak as faggots, just like not all blacks are niggers." This is true in my experience. And do get a .44 Magnum or bigger because when I to went Canada for a vacation a trail was closed because a dude only took a .38--and got ate.

Always be prepared. Honestly, Alaska is a bit extreme. I'd find a rural black community somewhere in the South. Country blacks are a whole different breed from inner city hood rats.

it's not self hate to have a problem with certain behavior traits..
I think there is a difference between (selfidentified) niggas and blacks.

To throw out blacks by saying they only can be Yo holup guys who rape 100 year old grannies and play knock out games and say that mathematics is racist is very dumb.

1. every poor violent black ghetto is a democrat stronghold

2. Malcolm X said "the negro revolution is owned by the foxy white democrat"

Put the pieces together. The party that feeds you wants you to be savage while mass-producing poverty babies.

I wouldn't recommend moving to Alaska unless you really really want to.

Well just wanted to move somewhere with some cold weather.

Why cold weather?

because I prefer cold weather.