The Cold Shower = Hidden White Power

Every white man with self respect takes a cold shower in the morning.
The comforts of modern life have taken away a huge source of our inner power.
That is .. the cold shower.

How would you have washed in November in the highlands of Scotland in 1488 White Man?

You are genetically built for the cold.

Being able to bear cold water for 3 minutes every morning will strengthen you willpower immeasurably..
Other benefits.

Improves circulation. Good blood circulation is vital for overall cardiovascular health. ...
Relieves depression. ...
Keeps skin and hair healthy. ...
Strengthens immunity. ...
Increases testosterone. ...
Increases fertility. ...
Increases energy and well-being.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowarsshop.com
sleepnoomi.com/cold-showers/
voices.nationalgeographic.org/2013/03/19/sperm-works-best-in-the-winter/
menshealth.com/health/the-effect-of-heat-on-sperm-production
youtu.be/Np0jGp6442A
youtu.be/RW1C_3OXhEs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ui0vpIg7G3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YJR6AI9IW5M
youtu.be/Gb0h8ZKvJW4
youtube.com/watch?v=qxz8QNqrzwY
youtube.com/watch?v=4JiWoANywVU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Cold showers actually reduce your testosterone, they reduce circulation in your testicular area, so blood flow is minimalized.

That's why people in colder regions are known to have smaller penises.

if i get a hot shower in the morning i feel docile and meek all day.

with cold showers i feel ambitous and insanely energetic

>That's why people in colder regions are known to have smaller penises.
Are you even fucking trying?

Then why do we have such epic beards?

What if I only take showers in the evening?

user, I...you’re just too retarded to explain to.

It's a common myth, bruh.
It was passed along as truth on /fit/, but a lot of us know how false it is.

Only the most capable can eat an entire raw onion in a freezing shower every day for maximum test. Turn the heat up after you're done with your onion tho because it's better for getting the dirt and oil off

Russian weightlifter would ice their ballsacks after working out in order to increase testosterone. They have the best testosterone specialized scientists in the world.

Cold showers are good to have but I don't think there's a huge benefit to them if any.

I find my scalp is less itchy though, but that's the only difference I've noticed.

But what does help is probiotics, and natural enhancements which counteract the government's fluoridation programme. Protect your DNA, protect your mind, and protect your progeny or there will be dire consequences

infowarsshop.com

>I-i was only pretending to be retarded
Alright dude

I tried it this evening.
Its pretty chilled.

I guess it just accentuates the way your body 'should' feel at particular time of the day. You should be energetic in the morning and tired in the evening.

There is plenty of evidence that they can help with sleep problems.

sleepnoomi.com/cold-showers/

Been taking them for about a week and they’re pretty good desu

Idiot, the reason men have nutsacks is because testosterone gets produced easier when the balls are colder, so the body naturally evolved to have the testicles on the outside of the body, away from the body heat.

Then how come they retract into your body in the cold?

(((Heating)))

How about taking a regular post-workout shower and then switching to ice cold water for those 3 minutes? Works too?

what is with all these quick fix for being a faggot threads lately. Yesterday there was one retard claiming drinking onion juice would raise your testosterone. The only way to better yourself is through hard work, not some fucking gimmick.

>Relieves depression
better, or else its time to up the happiness stats...

actually your balls retract kinda inyo bellie and blood flows through them to keepem alive.
Do you have any studys to back up your claim?

i mean, that just isnt true though

Showers don't get cold enough. The water needs to be below 52 degrees. Cold immersion in the dead of winter is where it's at.

Because all cells contract when exposed to the cold.

>The only way to better yourself is through hard work
This is just a meme. If you weren't born great you won't become great.

>Porfiry Ivanov

Wife tier hips

>not having snow baths after sauna

Winter is the real master race.

Because the sperm lives best at 96 degrees and would die off if they got too hot or too cold

voices.nationalgeographic.org/2013/03/19/sperm-works-best-in-the-winter/

menshealth.com/health/the-effect-of-heat-on-sperm-production

>Testicles hang outside of your body because optimal sperm production requires a temperature 1 to 2 °C below the core temperature of 37 °C.

Get rekt

Trip doublets of semi-truth. You may have been born white but that doesn't justify you drinking minttu and eating potato chips every day, Pekka.

Enjoy being sick and having shrinkage every other day faggot. I'll enjoy a comfy warm shower n fap session while you do that.

Do it.

But its really hot in india

I spent 4 years only taking cold showers and cold baths in the sea and didn't notice any improvement in anything desu

Luckily I was born great. I don't need to do shit to succeed. I'm the shining beacon of light in the midst of a winter night. People love me. People tell their secrets to me. I have been given the keys to the kingdom of heaven. What do you amount to? Not much.

fuck you sound like those "we wuz kangs" niggers talking about the sun and melanin

I love the burning hot showers though

>How would you have washed in November in the highlands of Scotland in 1488 White Man?
I wouldn't've for weeks or months, and if I did I heated up some water and made a bath
we've literally never liked cold showers

I was already thinking about trying to shift into cold showers but was hesitant because I shower in the evening. I'll start trying to slowly cool them down I guess just to see what happens.

Shut up Pekka Puupää

>taking baths in the sea

H-how? wont you end up smelling like sea slt and pollution?

>American education

That because you are Spanish bro.
Sorry but I think you get your superpowers from chasing bulls.

But hot showers kill your sperm count... WHAT AM I SUPPOSE TO BELIEVE??? ARGHHH

The iceman! You done his program?

Or prepping them

Checks on it's ok to be white

Cold showers are easy. Logging off of Sup Forums at least 1 hour before bed? Elite mode

The only solution is to not shower

You and I, we're the same. Bless you, Pekka.

I did Wim Hof for a bit, he seemed like a cool dude. I stopped doing the breathing exercises but the cold showers are nice. If you don't do it as soon as you get out of bed you won't be able to convince yourself to later.

Bumperino
Proper bait

wim hof is legit
youtu.be/Np0jGp6442A

youtu.be/RW1C_3OXhEs

jävla svartskalle

Lets start our own thread:

Not showering is the true call of the white man.

this is the most retarded post I have read in quite a while from a leaf.

can i have some PROOFS? thank you

Why are russians using proxies to try to get us to take cold showers now? Do they want to make us slightly uncomfortable for 20 minutes a day? Fucking diabolical.

You fags wanna kill me right. I already started to eat raw onions, and now I should also freeze to death? What's next?

You've clearly not been to Iceland.
I was happy with my dick, but Jesus Christ. It's like obscene baby legs hanging down .

I started doing this early 2015. Haven't had a shower on any setting other than the coldest for at least 2 years now. Warm water feels intensely unpleasant now that I'm used to the cold. My health and confidence have improved, but the cold showers have only helped this by helping me to accept struggle and hardship as part of daily life. The testosterone stuff is bullshit. Also helps reduce dry skin.

The main benefit is being a man.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ui0vpIg7G3Y

>How would you have washed in November in the highlands of Scotland in 1488 White Man?
By heating up some water? No?

>raw onions
You r a retard lol
youtube.com/watch?v=YJR6AI9IW5M

>and now I should also freeze to death?
>lives in Russia
You already take that risk walking to your car in the mornings

This is what I do and it seems to work just as well.

Prepping*

>Being able to bear cold water for 3 minutes every morning

ok help me with this, Im slow as f in morning, totally an anti-morning person, I shower warm in morning and COLD at night, can 5 min in coldest but not in morning.

When I coldest showere in the morning it usually has a bad affect on me. Im aware of the benefits of cold to testicles btw.

Good. Then I'll practice it from now on.

I take Sup Forums to bed with me and we fall asleep in eachother's arms.

That's our superpower

I have never taken cocaine but I think cocaine would feel the same as taking a cold shower in the morning. The focus is amazing

>Americans aren't cu-

Same. I slept better when I didn't do that years ago.

Oh please. I'm only 75% white with 15% mayan, I've been taking cold showers since I was like 15. Grow a pair

Lol, if it was equal no one would take cocaine.

That's not English

Sorry Croat bro you must have the incorrect genes to activate this one.
Maybe there is a Catholic super power that we share.

I've tried turning off all electronics an hour or two before bed and I still sleep like garbage so I gave up and went all out terrible sleep habits and I'm actually doing better. Try this, if you can't go to bed on time because of Sup Forums try taking Sup Forums into bed an hour or two early, you'll get sleepier just laying in bed and will probably go to sleep sooner than you would have if you just sat at the computer.

I'd wait for saturday night when I'd rub a warm wet cloth over my body, like everybody else.

Welcome home white man.

I’ll just wait here for you to disprove my statement :)

Red pill me on this. I sleep under a quilt in the cold, am I getting benefits other than deeper sleep? What if I start in a cold shower and let it heat up so I'm not shivering while I get dressed?

You must get your blood pumping before cold shower in the morning. Either through breath exercise (Wim Hof) or pushups or something.

>washing

youtu.be/Gb0h8ZKvJW4

Im not gonna spoonfeed you, use google retard.

I'm taking hot shower before workout and cold one after, is it good? At home shower heater is too slow/I'm too fast so I usually have room-temperature shower (~24).

>75%
>15%
75+15=90
The numbers don't add up.

I read recently that exposing yourself to extreme temperatures is supposed to improve all kinds of stuff in your body, somehow the extreme temperatures get your body to produce anti-inflammatory substances, so I have started to take these hot-cold showers to test it out a little, they are called "Wechselduschen" in German which would translate to changing shower, google translate gives me Scottish shower as English translation, kek. Anyway I think I feel like I have been starting to regenerate faster from workouts and runs if I do them properly and long enough, could be all bullshit and in my head tough, somebody know more about this?

He's only 90 percent human :^)

>I'm taking hot shower before workout and cold one after, is it good?

cold after workout is brilliant - help recovery strongly.

tdf riders take ice baths for that reason after race.

youtube.com/watch?v=qxz8QNqrzwY

youtube.com/watch?v=4JiWoANywVU

Yeah, makes sense. My biggest problems is that I'm braindead and depressed for the first 12 hours of any given day and excited for the last two hours before going to bed. I make plenty of plans in the evening and never have the interest or energy to implement in the following day.,

I'm 10% Irish

Never heard of caramelized onions before. Looks like some sissy shit but i'll give it a try. Nice digits tho

Those 10% are alien. Illegal alien.

checked fpbp

I remember watching a documentary where athletes where sprayed with gas that was over -100 celsius and their recovery time improved significantly. Apparently it felt less uncomfortable than showering with +10 c water.