What does Sup Forums think about GG Allin? he was a degenerate, sure. but if you think about it...

what does Sup Forums think about GG Allin? he was a degenerate, sure. but if you think about it, his liberal usage of words like faggot and nigger, shitting himself, beating women, and so on, kept punk rock edgy. if someone had carried on his legacy, it's possible punk music wouldn't have become synonymous with all the "no means no", vegan diets, bike sharing, and other commie faggot activism that eventually bled into the mainstream society.

Yeah nigga! He and Charles Manson could make Amerika shitty again.

nah, just degenerate

GG Alling is my fucking GOD

So basically one form of degeneracy instead of another?

The legacy of 80's punk was dying by the early 90's and GG went down with the ship. He really was an irredeemable degenerate.

>what does Sup Forums think about GG Allin?

I'm old enough to have seen GG play in Philly with his brother Merle and his band the Scumfucks...

Song 1 - Drink, fight, and fuck.

Song 2 - I wanna rape you.....

midway through song 2, GG pulls out his dick and starts pissing off the stage, then like 5 dudes that got pissed on attack GG and bouncers, piss splatters, and the band break out into a brawl.

Concert Over

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED????

>rebel flag
do you ever think about GG in the context though of the "rebel tradition"? as degenerate as he was, he seemed to transcend the punk scene by also firmly planting himself in the camp of outlaw country.

You'd shit yourself too eating a steady diet of bourbon and peanut butter sandwiches.

kek. i don't know if i'd have personally ever wanted to see him live, but i do actually enjoy the country covers he did, and some other covers as well, like David Peel's "i want to kill you." the straight up country album isn't bad either. i take it you had fun though?

His country album was unironically good

>it's possible punk music wouldn't have become synonymous with all the "no means no", vegan diets, bike sharing, and other commie faggot activism that eventually bled into the mainstream society.

It isn't. Punk music isn't really a thing nowadays.

Based

one of my favorites desu. his cover of Carmelita is better than Warren Zevon's IMO. Outskirts of Life and Son of Evil were also great songs. you could easily picture someone like Hank 3 coming up with songs like that.

Why do niggers who weren't even alive for punk read so much into the meaning? It was just about kids popping bennies and breaking windows

>i take it you had fun though

What a GG show lacked in virtuosity and length, it more than made up for in unpredictability and general mayhem.

so, punk as fuck, as the old saying goes

well, that's kind of the point. it went from being a mischievous rebellious kind of thing to complete and utter faggots like pic related who think punk literally means political activism, like serving lettuce from toilet seats to bums.

I’m well aware of that. And yeah, I suppose you’re right in a sense. But there’s others that have done the same without pissing, shitting, and sticking foreign objects up their ass on stage. For instance, Hank 3.

A vile shitstain of a human being and an absolutely garbage "musician"

Does Sweden ever joke about how your flag is a color negative Swedish flag?