Kantai Collection -KanColle-

What is Kaga good for now that we have Sara?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4WnNVKWU
howtopronounce.com/german/eugen/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're pushing your luck.

The hell is that?

Movie BD when?

明日【11/28(月)】夜以降に、ゲーム画面下【情報】において月次作戦【十月作戦】の結果情報をお知らせ予定です。また、同トップランカー提督に贈る武勲褒賞も、同発表以降に該当提督へ順次配信してまいります。展開中の【十一月作戦】も、引き続きどうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

That's about ranking rewards, why are you posting it here? There's a reason why I didn't post it here right after /jp/.

Kagafag has been absent for the past coupe of threads. Did the mods finally get tired of him and ban him?

not everyone goes to the game thread in /jp/

you a mod? you a janny? you dont like KanColle Threads? Are you an anti-general user that breaks the rules by thinking youre enforcing them?

which one are you?

Even a typesetter told you off some threads ago.

I am going to marry this bote

copy pasting must be nice for you.
you must really like using someone's words as your own.
got anything original on you? also,that was from someone trying to defend the typesetter.

in the /jp/ thread working on the event.

>also,that was from someone trying to defend the typesetter.

How is that defending anything? He was telling the OP to stop making threads.

it went to the wrong post, it was suppose to go to the guy that attacked the typesetter.
If you havent noticed, anons who are pissed tend not to post correctly.

I can assure you I did not link the wrong post when I told him to fuck off.

I think you may be retarded.

昨日より全国の劇場で『劇場版 艦これ』公開されました。そして本当に沢山の提督方が初日の劇場に足を運んでくださいました。感謝申し上げます。来月で「艦これ」は最初の作戦開始から三年八ヵ月を迎えます。応援して頂いた提督方のおかげで、「艦これ」と「艦娘」たちは今ここにいます。

This is actually relevant unlike ranking rewards.

>bote

op makes a thread, typesetter tells the OP to piss off and states the guy doesnt add anything to these threads, Typesetter shows proof, attack happens again to the typesetter.
3rd user comes in and had thought he was attacking the one who went after the typesetter.
instead post went to the typesetter.

stop jumping already, I'm not here to argue over what that user did. Typesetter this was all that I saw.

So basically threads should stopped being made without new material and a typesetter agrees.

Retarded faggot starts shit thread with his retarded meme because he needs a thread up 24/7.

the typesetter has autism

You have to be autistic to be a scanlator.

More detailed movie spoilers:

pastebin.com/4WnNVKWU

Not sure how I feel about everything yet, though from what I told the animation was greatly improved. No CG. That alone would make it worth watching.

Also, Kaga remembers being Wo, which is probably what pic related is.

6 months.

I agree with that, the question that I made here was was an honest to goodness questions. nothing more nothing less.

Months away.

Poor Wo.

>No CG
That's a lie. I did notice a few CG scenes when I watched it yesterday.

I laugh at the idea that a typesetter thinks they can dictate when threads are allowed to be made.

>That's a lie. I did notice a few CG scenes when I watched it yesterday.
Probably a mistake then.

This is your Bucky now.

>wanting to watch a shitty movie just for the animation

I'm sinking every Fubushit I get from now on.

Considering the mods were deleting thread left and right, it would actually be the sensible thing to do.

So you can have abyssal Fubukis everywhere?

The anime isn't canon, Tanaka said so.

>they also notice a Abyssal pod like thing which opens up and reveals Kisaragi fully naked and floating on the sea.
Why don't our girls drop naked?
>to which Kaga replies that she must be sunk then found again. Kisaragi overhears them talking about this.
Wasn't that what happened the first time? Or what the hell was being implied by the Wo in the TV series that acted weird and had Kisaragi's hair clip?
>Fubuki then realizes she is the "hope" of the Kanmusu and breaks free
Oh no.

What the fuck is up with her arm?

Half-canon.

I wouldn't be surprised if they jacked the ending plot from the movie Interstellar, because it played pretty much the same.

It's what happens when a studio makes an OG do not steal abyssal instead of letting Akira do it. The horns on Kisaragi aren't any better, apparently to them abyssal = horns.

>Leadership team
>Nagato, Akagi, Yamato, Kaga, Kongou, Hiei
>Hiei

What kind of TTK would have her be in the upper echelon?

Stalker.

They turned Wo into Kaga? This movie just keeps pissing me off more everytime I read something about it.

Fubuki a cute.

That's a valid concern. My problem was when people would say "fuck off" and various related things instead of just making the logical argument against threads. That includes Typesetter-kun thinking he gets some kinda extra authority due to what he does. That can fuck right off.

That being said, KanColle just had a movie released so there is plenty to talk about and reason to have new threads.

IIRC he said it was an interpretation of things and decided against deciding a hard "canon" for KanColle. I prefer that.

IIRC Hiei was the Emperor's ship at some point. Maybe all her cooking skill went into command skills?

>Akira
After Teste, he can't be trusted.

Akira can't fuck up abyssals.

Worst abyssal.

fuck off

>KanColle just had a movie released so there is plenty to talk about and reason to have new threads.
You mean how shit it was?

Translators should have more say in determining when threads are made than typesetters do.

>anime isn't canon
>sinks her because of reasons stemming from the anime
Wew lad

She was a Wo. There are more than one of each abyssal class obviously.

>mfw

I'm not sinking her because of the movie, I'm sinking her because the movie means more Fubushit fanart is going to start showing up in my twitter feed.

>he

the movie shit admit it

Akira doesn't like drawing shipgirls, the difference in quality is noticeable.

>decides to sink a ship because she gets more fanart

I bet you the only reason Akira drew Mizuho was because Yoshinori wanted to draw an abyssal but they had already paid Akira for a certain number of new girls and had to find a solution.

There seems to be something off about my cranes today.

That's lame, I wanna take Wo home not another person.

>IIRC he said it was an interpretation of things and decided against deciding a hard "canon" for KanColle. I prefer that.
That means they can make a SoL moe moe kyun S2. Forgetting completely about S1 and the movie.

Anyone who thinks the movie or anime were good needs to shoot themselves.

They could.

They should.

I can't imagine it would be worse than the drama they attempted with S1.

this

Fucking movie just takes a shit all over the idea of taking one of the fluffy girls with you. Fuck the movie seriously.

Same for the people that wrote this shit and thought it was a good idea also.

Teste is cute. CUTE!

Testicles can't be cute.

I want to make Yamakaze happy.

I would buy her book and pay her with extra headpats.

Maybe she would have a better time and be happier if only she were more honest with her feelings.

So Wo is actually Kaga.

Just kill me now.

You people realize it's pronounced like Test, right? The E is silent.

There is more than one Wo, you dummy.

Are you forgetting that both a Wo and Kaga were in S1?

No, one of the Wos in the movie turned into a Kaga.

The movie has its own continuity, just ignore it.

I want Teste to lick my testes

a/non/s never let facts get in the way of memes.

I wanna take them all home.

Don't bother, they're ignorant Americans who don't know how to pronounce words in other languages.

Like Eugen is not YOU-GENE but OY-GHEN.
howtopronounce.com/german/eugen/

They're too hung up on jacking off to memes and being retarded.

>they're ignorant Americans who don't know how to pronounce words in other languages.
Like Testes is any better.

Let the bodies hit the floor.

Take time to learn how to pronounce your ships before you look stupid. Maybe we do need DJT to help these hopeless.

DJT only helped with Japanese and not with French or German.

calm down Pierre

And I'd bet money you're some fucking Chinese-Canadian weeb-leaf from some shithole like Edmonton.

Don't you ever open your mouth to the USA like that ever again.

Also, we OWNED the USS PRINZ EUGEN. We can call her whatever we want.

Don't lose hope.

I'm saying Commander Testicles can't actually pronounce any French right.

I need her.

I miss kill the Abyssal shouted Fubuki. No, Fubuki, you are the Abyssal.

And then Fubuki was an Abyssal.

Hiei a cute.

Cute Kaga.

That pic always warms my heart, and then makes me feel depressed.

Abyssalfags need to die.

(You)

Why don't you protect her?

I just don't get the hate she gets when others like Yamashiro gets off scot-free when she's an even worse siscon.

Are you jelly?

She looks so cute after having her dark soul filled with light.

>comic sans
Disgusting, as expected from an abyssalfag.

Hiei doesn't get hate. The worse she's ever gotten is being called a man.

Make love, not war.