Éire/pol/ - Has Ceann died on us? Edition

Join National Party: nationalparty.ie/en/

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=qVUeEH3pZt4

News:
>twelve year old killed in Newry
irishnews.com/news/2017/11/20/news/tributes-to-bright-happy-and-kind-girl-12-after-death-in-beach-buggy-crash-in-newry-1191516/

>JUST! All porter could lose 500k in face of allegations
independent.ie/irish-news/al-porter-allegations-could-cost-comedian-500k-36335220.html

>Pearse Doherty rules himself out of SF leadership bid
irishnews.com/news/politicalnews/2017/11/20/news/sinn-fe-in-s-pearse-doherty-rules-himself-out-of-party-leadership-race-when-gerry-adams-steps-down-1192140/

>insect infestation at Irish port
independent.ie/irish-news/international-investigation-launched-into-major-insect-infestation-ship-towed-into-irish-port-36335442.html

>strange shooting
independent.ie/irish-news/garda-investigating-bizarre-shooting-after-youth-discovered-gun-in-car-36334813.html

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.ie/irish-news/woman-dies-after-being-struck-by-train-emergency-services-at-the-scene-36336917.html
archive.fo/td2Dx
thejournal.ie/joella-varadkar-3707361-Nov2017/
rte.ie/news/2017/1120/921367-world-childrens-day-taoiseach-meeting/
irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/garda-took-sick-leave-due-to-alleged-racial-torment-by-colleagues-1.3298892?mode=amp
m.independent.ie/sport/fai-reports-alleged-racist-abuse-of-defender-cyrus-christie-to-gardai-36337615.html
youtu.be/2wybow3G7E8
twitter.com/rtenews/status/932692333547720704
twitter.com/declanganley/status/932543109443047424
youtube.com/watch?v=3kzeCjluvxU
reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/711pnq/troll_harder_frank/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Apologies for the shitty OP, figured something ought to be put up.
Ceann MIA?

>woman hit by a train
independent.ie/irish-news/woman-dies-after-being-struck-by-train-emergency-services-at-the-scene-36336917.html

All right, lads.

Any update on the Generation Identity Ireland kicking off? Or were the photos tourists?

critiqued had a good vid on GI Ireland, but I think he deleted it, can't find it

in sum of vid: GI is only concerned with optics, not action
at least from his account

archive.fo/td2Dx
thejournal.ie/joella-varadkar-3707361-Nov2017/
>'Walking home, I'll be called a gorilla or a monkey' - Teenager meets Taoiseach to discuss racism
Typical Journal race-baiting nonsense, oh wait:
Why was some random immigrant child picked to represent the Irish children? Days exist for this anti-racism shite already, why push it further?

Gotta love when the immigrants try and argue that we need more immigrants too. That sure won't incite any racial hatred or raise tension!

>implying it wasn't an obvious suicide
they normally don't report these for fear of copycats

Hey, any chance of those loans being paid, you backwards little alcoholics?

We're still waiting. Also, congrats on your gay half-indian prime minister! Really progressive :^)

irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/garda-took-sick-leave-due-to-alleged-racial-torment-by-colleagues-1.3298892?mode=amp

m.independent.ie/sport/fai-reports-alleged-racist-abuse-of-defender-cyrus-christie-to-gardai-36337615.html

So much news about racism in. Ireland today, I'm literally shaking.

OR she was pushed by a melanin rich individual

but you're probably right, most likely suicide

>those comments
the cognitive dissonance of leftists is insane

I felt blessed after seeing this.
Apparently /our/guy is on twitter now? go give him a follow

>implying it was the Irish taxpayer's responsibility to clean up the mess after private institutions fuck up
you'll get your money but we'll laugh heartily as you're torn apart in The Great European Race War

Kayde meela falcha to you too Paddy!

Ceann isn't dead, just resting and gathering power.

Remember to reduce the use of buzzwords when debating leftists.

>Ceann is resting, gathering power
I hope so

What kind of buzzwords exactly?
The kind that tacitly reveal your power level to leftists?

Hey goys. Whats it gonna take tp get in the discord?

A truck bomb at the EU parliament in Brussels, THEN we'll know you're legit

Basically.
For example, you should be debating them properly instead of spamming "cuck xxDD" "niggers" "((((sinn fein))))" etc

All that does is highlight that you're some retard from Sup Forums. The fact that a handful of quality sane people post here doesn't change the fact that a majority of Sup Forums is mid-teen retards from "reem memes for right wing teens" who love spamming cuck/trump/brexit/pepe shit all day every day like faggots.

If you want to have any semblence of legitimacy to your argument, you need to be able to defend your opinions and views outside the context of the internet.

Dia dhaoibh

well thats just common sense
I dont post memes like that while debating someone, however my twitter handle is admittedly pretty meme tier

Try this

Fuck lads, with whats gone on with Mugabe the past week Its depressed me to think about what Rhodesia could of been. Why did WW1 have to happen?
What happened to Ireland? Its honestly so underdeveloped. Don't get me wrong I love my homeland but its just sad.

Get a hold of yourself, whats in the past is said and done, we've the future to concern ourselves with

Don't be sad it's over, smile because it happened

Fair enough. But what I said about Ireland still stands.
Its so underdeveloped its upsetting. I now see why so many people emigrate.

>underdeveloped
Good.

I live on the east coast, its developed af, far too crowded, lifeless shopping centers and strip malls dot the landscape, its depressing desu

youtu.be/2wybow3G7E8

Are you even from here?

I get that but there needs to be an in between I feel. I live in a small village there's fuck all to do.
Yes, Galway.

Underdeveloped is a good thing.

>From Galway
>Complains about underdevelopment
You live in one of the few counties the government gives a shit about

Dont understand what you mean by under developed? We only have 4 million people here.

Government cares about the City. Roads are shocking.

Move to dublin if you want some action or another city. If youre bored, then youre lacking creativity imo.

nigga, id kill to live in a small village out and away from people, you basically have a gun range to yourself, few people give a shit/know what you are doing at a given time
There will come a day where the Ruralite claims his rightful place above the perfidious Urbanite

Not much creativity can happen in a place with one shop, a post office and four pubs.
Its depressing.

Well lads

this
get a hobby fag, read some book, find something you like to do
>mechanics
>wood working
>painting
>fishing
>....

Got hobbies user I like to stay /fit/ but things get hard when friends leave.

Id say youve bigger problems than not being able to keep yourself occupied... you alright user? hows the ol mental health?

noice
guy, creativity comes from within
find something you're passionate about and pursue it

who here programmer?

Mental Health is fine. Just been thinking deeply about our history and language especially, It's dying just like Ireland is. All of Europe is has just been decaying since WW1 and its just sad.

As long as one man is enthusiastic about it, it never truly dies. Be openly enthusiastic about it, work to make it as accessible as possible.

If I can openly be an Éireboo in fucking Antrim then I'm sure you can too

Ha, nerd!
>t. Pic related

Enjoy all this globalism, goys. They did a fantastic job cramming it all into one news segment.
twitter.com/rtenews/status/932692333547720704

jasus man, europe isnt dying. Its just morphing like it has done throughout its history, time and tim e again.. nothing new, just change.

RTÉ nonce is a commie

twitter.com/declanganley/status/932543109443047424

You aint alone, we all get like that from time to time.
I remember Pearse once saying something along the lines of "....To go on in our work, even when all hope is lost...."
I sympathize with that.
Just carry on, you'll be fine by morning if not sooner.
have a song in the mean time
youtube.com/watch?v=3kzeCjluvxU

why you getting stressed over it anyway? youll be dead in 80 years and you wont care.

Find an old timer. Befriend him. Tell him you want to preserve your way of life and language. Tell him you want to raise lots of kids. Ask him to will you his land.

In rural Ireland they'd never give away their land to a non relative

True guess I'm just bitter at decisions Irishmen made in the past.
I care because in a few generations the language has nearly been wiped out. I truly believe a language gives a nation its soul.
Europe is morphing into an African colony.
Go raibh mile maith agat.

Look on the bright side, wide spread native english here has given us jobs and prosperity. Losing our language doesnt mean our culture is gone.

/LeedsExposurePage/videos/1816195752013682/

>Go raibh mile maith agat
I don’t speak the language per my flag, I understand a few words here and there but that’s about it, what’s the translation?

Also, any good text books on Gaelic?

put jewbook,com before the slash /

Fair point, but look at countries such as the Netherlands and Denmark. They all retain their native language despite a large majority also speaking english but of course they didn't have to suffer through penal laws.
>I understand a few words here and there but that’s about it
Sad thing is mo chara same here. It means "Thank you very much"
As per books I couldn't tell you.

Yes, that is a fair point about the dutch. You do agree that down through history there always been a problem with immigrants in europe? Dont worry about the migration. The people who come in will assimilate. Good for our genetic bottleneck here :)

i dont want any muslims in my country get them out or i will pay a visit to their own countrys let them see how they like the diversity of an irish rebel state in southern algeria or indonesian islands

They will legitimately just kill you and take your shit on the name of Islam

>You do agree that down through history there always been a problem with immigrants in europe?
Never on the scale seen before this. Historically Europeans defended their homeland. From Charlemagne to the Battle of Vienna. Now it seems like Europeans are giving it away.
Did you know Polish spoken more widely than Irish is? This only hit me today when I was in a shop and I felt like everyone was speaking Polish. Cashiers and a few customers. No hate to them or anything and good on preserving their own culture, but what about our language?

Whats wrong with muslims? 99% of them are perfectly fine in my eyes. Hard working people. Do you know any IRL?

Well be destroyed as a distinct people by immigration and mixing.

I am the wrong person to be talking about this. I dont have any nationalism in me.

Doubt that happening any time soon, immigration is small compared to the established pop. Whats wrong with mixing genes anyway? Its healthy infact genetically.

Why is that?
I'm guessing your Irish living abroad?

>muh OC
Feels good

Are you going to do some IRL work with em user?

How are we tonight, lads?

Do you know what the National Party's stance is on taxation? I know Justin Barrett shared a video on Twitter of a dog eating all the other dogs' food with the caption "Mr. and Mrs. Taxpayer versus the government", so I assume he has a Libertarian/Conservative approach to taxation, but I don't know the details.

Depends heavily on WHAT group your mixing with
And in what PROPORTION they are mixing into the general pop

You do seem like a massive cuck desu. Are you even Irish?

Lmao, did he just post the vid?

Your assessment is accurate

It's a good one thanks user.
haha haven't needed it yet its pretty easy to red pill people I know.

I dont know. Just never felt any nationalistic urges. Was never a fan of them even as a kid. Kind of dont like to be boxed in by geographic or cultural grounds I guess. I have lived many places abroad but not for more than 18 months. I am not a fan of nationalism I guess since I saw how it could be used by the state.

Yeah, I am irish. Conas ata tu, ta me go maith. pog ma hon for even asking am i ;)

use it in a city/public space or a uni campus to mine salt

ESPECIALLY
this one

Anyone here hiding from revenue with their crypto millions?

Reminder that /r/Ireland needs to be burned to the ground. Cucking never pays.

The context is that there is a man named 'Frank' in the OP asking how someone named 'Ibrahim' could possibly be Irish since it's geographically unlikely his parents are ethnically Irish.

Thread in question
>reddit.com/r/ireland/comments/711pnq/troll_harder_frank/

It's bad, lads. Hold your nose when clicking the link

No, this was when Budget 2018 was announced in October. It's likely not that far back since he doesn't tweet constantly

Fair enough, all i'll say to that is groups of people stick together.
Why hide the flag? Don't tell me you identify more with being a "European" than an "Irishman"

Naw, trolling earlier. I like to be a complete sado as well sometimes on here, when I do visit.

Dont feel european much. Definitely more Irish.

When will the Lefties crying about "muh tax haven :(" ever stop? Having a low corporate tax rate is a GOOD thing. It means we get more capital investment and higher GDP. I'd like individual rates to be much lower, but corporate rates are good.

Good Riddance
Death to NameFags

Kerry > Irish > European

they wouldnt have a chance
take rhodesia for ezample
bush war
rhodesians cucked the invaders and other people

algerian desert would be no different would be impossible to beat us because we would have the local tuareg and bedouin people on our side
they know the place well (easy escapes) the also arent muslim they just observe some of the islamic related traditions etc dates and time islamic lunar calender they mostly have there own beleifs
and they dont like the islamists

indonesian islands would be even easier
rile up the non muslim local population
arrrest the local sharia gangs
surround any police station or military place
with local tribesmen

muslims btfo again

islam is the antichrist the devil is allah
black cube mecca
satanic ottomans empire
ww1 beast killed by englnd france etc

apart from that stuff its just pure evil
you think muslims are good because they use taqqiya on you which is permitted lying to people who arent muslim about thier true allegiance which is the islamic state

How dare you

This one would get the noggins joggin. Need someone to change words on it to English or Irish.

Youve a warped view of islam. Most muslims are good people, just like christians.

We never die

English would be better desu, in order to reach a wider audience
but they smell

Am I the only one who shitposts on James Reynolds tweets?

Thanks for the thread, night!

lets redpill this new guy get him to come back
more people the better

Muslims are warped and shitty sneaky entitled cunts who need to be driven off this island. Pastor McConnell was right.

ye but there brainwashed i think

Oiche maith mo chara.

I plan on learning Gaeilge to become fluent in it. I remember some of what I learned in school and it probably wouldn't take much effort to remember what I forgot.
Problem is I don't really know which Irish words are true Irish and which ones are just made up by the translators who translate government documents.

In 1913 there was a Norwegian scholar who came to the country to record Irish. He went out to the Blasket Islands in outside the Dingle Gaeltacht stayed there for a few weeks and went back to the mainland. He returned to the Blasket Island a short while later because the Irish in the Dingle Gaeltacht was too mixed with English. That was in 1913. What the fuck even is the language thats being taught in schools now?

Any of you guys know where I might be able to find some sources for authentic Irish that I can learn from?

I know there's a discord for all six Celtic languages but i'd recommend not talking politics. Commies go leor.