Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Why is Subaru strangling the Oni?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg
pastebin.com/Jg6E86XM
docs.google.com/document/d/10lqiycdUhLP3miXB5YoCwno3gexD4xAg4rSoy5wE45I/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>

Subaru would never harm Ramu.

Kek, so he finally snapped huh?

its her fetish

There needs to be more Subaru abusing Rem and Emilia pics

Every thread until Rem wakes up.

Save that for later

No translations = No new threads

You know the rules

Fuck off Ferrifag no new material to discuss about means no new threads

It's just a shoop from a novel scene where the witch miasma makes them go batshit Subaru and Ram try to kill each other over a petty argument. They succeed

Which one kills?

Someone last summarized it best like

>Subaru and Ram fight over a petty argument, Subaru pins her down and starts strangling her, Anastasia then comes in after Subaru tries to restrain himself a bit and knifes her, leaving her for dead, she tries to make peace with him, Subaru ready to snap her neck with a shadow hand, Ram cuts her with wind magic, before falling she cuts Subaru who starts bleeding non stop, Patrash then crushes Ram's skull, and eats Subaru's head

Everyone lost their shit.

>Patrash then crushes Ram's skull, and eats Subaru's head

My sides

I'm so sorry, I promise I won't do it again

I dunno I didn't see any rules about this.

It's not against, the rules, but there's literally nothing to talk about right now. So unless you want slow as fuck and repetitive threads, drop it for now and wait for a while, or do it when something news worthy pops up.

God damn it, it was so close to reaching page 10.

Sageru is your friend.

I know barely anything about Re:Zero but I was thinking of reading the manga. What order am I supposed to read these in?

Daisshou - Outo no Ichinichi Hen
Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen
Daisanshou - Truth of Zero

Just check what sort of content they have since i forgot currently, they are not past the anime yet so it's fine.

I suggest skipping 1, since nothing important is there, but do read 2 and 3 for missing scenes that had to skip in the anime.

afterwards, edit the original to have ferris instead of ram

I don't have the right flavor of autism to be motivated to draw Ferris in any context, sorry.

So, what happens in Chapter 113?

>113 - The kwame rock can't be lifted alone

No clue, but I guess this is after their fight? Also is this really going to be our thread?

I guess so, I refrained from posting but since felixfag is asleep, lets just ignore the OP

Okay then.

>Chapter 59
mega.nz/#!0Q9mTIhb!fJXAd5nHTmlYABjK8afRcSB4MyqYMHmAzE1H13bFjX4

>Previous stuff
mega.nz/#F!VNdzDYYK!nK9fNU3LeprlZSbRAnlsRg

>For animefags looking to continue the story
pastebin.com/Jg6E86XM

>The Head Maid's Restless Day Off
docs.google.com/document/d/10lqiycdUhLP3miXB5YoCwno3gexD4xAg4rSoy5wE45I/edit?usp=sharing

Nothing like a warm blueberry roll on a cold winter morning.

Fuck, do I have to do everything myself?

Now you have to remove the backwards name to make it less obvious.

>That sneaky Ram in the top right
I have a feeling that trick doesn't work as well in color

I changed the wording on that a bit.
I would have done that, but I thought it looked a little awkward when I reversed it.

This is like the second time they've put him in a dress. Why do they keep doing it?