Why is Reddit so gay...

Why is Reddit so gay, I say something slightly conservative like I don't think a female lead is a good idea for Doctor Who or that footage of an SJW freaking out isnt faked and i get instant downvotes and backlash. Just stuff that I could normally say on here that people wouldnt care for. I just feel like they get triggered so easily on there. What do you guys think? Im just asking this so I can convince my friend he's a cuck for using reddit with a well constructed argument and some valid reasons.

Who gives a fuck about these reddit cucks?

Openly admitting to using reddit on Sup Forums. Sup Forums truly is the worst board. Please stay here and don’t go to other boards.

>I don't think a female lead is a good idea for doctor who

Why? I'm sure you have literally ultra-brainlet grade opinions on this so I'm just interest.

>or that footage of an SJW freaking out isnt faked
People would actually believe its faked? When they freak out all the time?

Reddit is full of cucks for the simple reason that it is a filtered echochamber box. You are NOT free to express any opinion and there is an asserted culture of "niceness" there. Any place where niceness is forced as a rule is the kind of place weak minded people will gravitate towards. I don't use reddit because I want to freely insult someone if they say something fucktarded. And I want to be insulted when I say something fucktarded. I'm not afraid of having my fee fees hurt by some mean mean words words.

People who are; use reddit.

Well yea ive used it once or twice. big deal.

>Hackernews
>Sup Forums
>Quora

These are unironically the only places I go for discussion. Reddit is full of retarded plebs. If Sup Forums are wrong at least they are wrong in interesting ways.

The only way to enjoy reddit is to subsribe to subs that are very small and focused in one way but they are all trash nearly

>filtered echo chamber

isn't Sup Forums the same? I mean you can post your opinion on reddit, it'll just be more visible how many people disagree or agree with you. If you're going to make a point, make a good one. Also, using the word "fucktarded" is just terrible. please stop

Fukk Reddit. What's the point of getting in a discussion that you know you'll have your comments censored? The worst poster on Sup Forums is better than the best poster on Reddit. It's odd how many people believe in free speech in principle, but literally reject it in their own environment they control.

Virtue signaling tribe mentality. I wouldn’t bother with that collectivist site.

Nigger. You probably frequent general threads and even probably tripfag. You deserve fire.

Sup Forums is more democratic. Mods are too heavy handed here for my liking but its nowhere near as bad as reddit. Reddit is the epitome of mods on powertrips

I dont want a female doctor because whilest the character regenerates, hes still the same core person at heart. Im sure the old timers who have been watching the show since the original series 75+ years ago would feel the same way. I would rather have a black, indian or even ginger male actor playing him that a women. As long as they can pull off the gentle, yet authoritative aspects of him that i dont think a female actor could do. And im pretty sure this will result in us getting a female James Bond aswell

Nah. Moderation is heavier over there. We do have moderation, don’t get me wrong, but it’s not like reddit

It took me a while to realize that a good portion of reddit are complete and total losers. Look at photos of the 'reddit meetups' people do around the world and see if those people look like well-rounded individuals.

1/3 of the traffic on reddit came on the day that correct the record started operating and it hasn't gone down since. Obvious conclusion

You want to make Sup Forums great again? Or at least make the redditfags go away? Make a global rule where general threads are banned on all boards.

because of the voting system. it rewards people for non-controversial popular posts. popular ideas get reinforced while interesting opinions get discouraged. thats why it always turns into a circlejerk

Sup Forums is not a democracy.

sort by controversial and reddit becomes much better (still mostly cancer)

Want to see something great? Go on there and use the words "pussy," "whore," or "retard," even if you're referring to a literal prostitute or actual retarded person.

The reaction of those faggots is entirely predictable. If you point out their getting offended by word usage, it will further piss them off.

said the priest, to the little boy's mom..

I said nibba and got shunned. Not even nigga, just nibba

reddit is pure cancer.

sure sports, cooking and cars are ok, but if you have a conservative opinion they vote you down and ban you. basically they are all commie cucks and niggers

lmao you use reddit. you know what you have to do next:

>go back

how do you know this?
it sounds like you've used plebbit.

>go back

You're here forever.

oh shit i'm in a reddit advertising thread

>going on reddit
I know only one dude who regurarly visits reddit. He's fat, lazy, parents pay for his shit (He lost hundreds of dollars on cs:go skin gambling websites), toxic and often calls others idiots directly in a conversation when they don't agree with him

>reddit spacing
back to t_d for yuo

>He's fat, lazy, parents pay for his shit (He lost hundreds of dollars on cs:go skin gambling websites), toxic and often calls others idiots directly in a conversation when they don't agree with him

lmao he sounds epic 2 me

Takes one to know one.

>go back

hillary is spending a lot of money on this because its important to correct the record

do you have any more stories about him.
does he play eve and spank money on that too. moar pls

Both sites provide means of positively affecting a post's visibility, but only reddit provides its users an option to reduce the visibility of a post for all other users. Only on reddit is a stranger given the ability to tell me what I am not allowed to look at, which makes it a perfect fit for leftism.

>well-rounded individuals
Very well rounded.