Has the news that Germany has fallen reached other countries yet?

How has it been reported elsewhere?

Here in Germany there is a lot of angst and despair and unease. Some say dark times are coming. The Greens have warned off the far right 27 times within a 2 hour news conference.

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/the-bonkers-reallife-plan-to-drain-the-mediterranean-and-merge-africa-and-europe
twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/932604575705632770
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica_coalition_(politics)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan
youtu.be/FEp88AC8134
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Green who?

Best of luck to you German bros. Restore your nation and your pride. I will stand with you.

You going to have to give more information claus

And yes there are some articles about a political crisis.

Nothing is happening. Go to sleep and to work to tomorrow, as usual.

enjoy your muslim rape babies krauts... See you at bankruptcy.

as long as greek lands are under turkish control you don't get to say that

>You going to have to give more information claus

Germany is in a political chaos. There is no party which wants to work with the Merkel party. No one. So there are no majorities and even if we have new elections next year, this will not change.

Germany will drift towards a wall, roads will not be maintained, cars no licensed, refugees not fed, cows not milked, machines not oiled.

This is the beginning of the end.

>See you at bankruptcy.
Yes, this is where we are heading. We will be deadbeats soon. How bad is it to be a deadbeat country? I assume the shame that goes with it must be close to unbearable.

Whats the jamaica crisis?

Only thing I've seen is the German's are now perceived as the best country in the world or something.
Think they must have only asked muslim countries

Good! once your country collapses you have a chance to rebuild it! just dont fuck it up this time around.

Is Google blocked in your 3rd world?

I dont use google.
Excuse me for asking a german about why is it a crisis that 3 party colors look like jamaica flag,amerimutt.

Some of you are bro-tier, but the vast majority of G*rmans on here are absolute cunts. Was the first sign to me you guys had problems.

op is a nigger
nothing is happening
noone is afraid

Nah, this is great for you. Institutional inertia will keep all the mundane stuff going. A country can go for ages without someone at the helm - it just means no stupid reforms, no major foreign policy initiatives. The only thing that might be of issue is a major crisis, but even then a weak care taker government just needs to tell the police/military/whatever to sort it out.

we're a corrupt shithole and I can tell you that the best times in the last 15 years were when we had a caretaker government. Only important policies are the things that you should worry about... And sadly that includes sandniggers

>S-spoon feed me!
Then use whatever search engine sends out the most roaches to do your bidding. Just because I smacked your ass, doesn't make me your nanny, child.

>Germany will drift towards a wall, roads will not be maintained, cars no licensed, refugees not fed, cows not milked, machines not oiled.

Welcome to the club.

>refugees not fed

This

Please explain this to this filthy spic

>Germany will drift towards a wall, roads will not be maintained, cars no licensed, refugees not fed, cows not milked, machines not oiled.
or people will find out that they don't need government to live their lives.

Refugees won't feed themselves, lad.

They're just fulfilling their dream
atlasobscura.com/articles/the-bonkers-reallife-plan-to-drain-the-mediterranean-and-merge-africa-and-europe

>amerimutt
>believes reading the lügenpresse
You are a nigger,arent you.

this. murder and theft is verboten. the police works. courts work. what do those germcucks need more? "oh no, we don't have a government to make up bullshit laws and regulations to justify their existence and high tax rates"

Thanks, brother. We will restore it within the next 4 years. Too bad we dont have someone like Trump here in Germany yet...

They will never drain the mediterranean.
Much of history would surface that is best left hidden.

well, sucks to be a refugee I guess xD

So they leave because the land of gibs has nothing to give.

That or they'll just burn another asylum centre down because it has no nutella.

>Germany turns to shit
>Refugees move somewhere else
Brilliant.

they would find the sunken hungarian navy!

Lol. You're so out of touch. Have a good day friend. Hope some third-world shitskin doesn't butcher you on your way to the sand factory.

Godspeed German bros. I have a feeling you guys will be alright though. You just need to stop letting in those cancerous Muslims.

twitter.com/JaydaBF/status/932604575705632770

No offence Jerry, but I am feeling some serious Schadenfreude right now. You've been pissing all over us for 18 months and saying how chaotic shit is, yet even we haven't been in such a state.

You Krauts better get back to work and pay your gottdamn taxes. Those designer clothes, smart phones, Nikes, headphones and bbq grills for the rapefugees do not buy themselves. Back to work Gerry. You sandnigger cucked terrible excuses for white men.

In the long-term, this is a good thing though, don't you agree? It seems like it will have the same effect as accelerationism. People might finally stop and say, "What the FUCK are we doing as a country?" When it's all just sunshine and rainbows, its much easier for people to ignore the steady erosion of the German state and the continuous trickle of refugees/migrants. But when there's some kind of a jolt, it might wake the German people up.

>Germany in chaos when Angela "Mugabe" Merkel will not step down

ameri nigger nem tudja, hogy itthon sokkal jobb a helyzet mint a liberál niggerimádó poklában

Take it easy there, chief. You're not really helping much.

>not getting ride of our government that put us here.

>Merkel BTFO
>far right going strong
Germany should celebrate.

>vidéki paraszt
Megvannak az előnyei.
Soha életemben nem láttam még niggert.

Nothing will happen, you'll either be more cucked or the status quo remains.

If I'm not wrong not having stable government just means budget gets frozen as is if this shit goes for a year or longer. So shit will be funded but it stays where it is now. Belgium didn't have cabinet for years and the country functioned just fine.

Jesus Christ goulash, do you realize that even though the msm is full of shit on many, many things, it is still possible to use it to get a basic grasp of important world events?

Yeah. haha
>they think it can be paid by working 7 hours daily
No. Angela's vision needs at least 14h.
Remember - it was NAZIs who brought the 8h workday - You aren't a NAZI are you?

>Oh no we'll have a MINORITY GUBMINT IT'S END OF THE WORLD

You Krauts are so goddamn stupid. It's like you think no democracy has ever survived this before. Protip - WE HAVE.

German men are fascinated by Brown and black Cock. They love watching their women fuck it.

Damn, draining the mediterranean would be awesome! think about all the gold in sunken ships we would find.

Here is link, unfortunately l haven't read through it yet.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jamaica_coalition_(politics)

That other guy is a real faggot, btw, probably a Mexican.

>drift towards a wall, roads will not be maintained, cars no licensed, refugees not fed, cows not milked, machines not oiled.
That's the Jamaica spirit!

Also I think Spain cured partly it's economy by not having "important" people do "important" decisions.

>Trump
You mean Hitler? This is advanced, I don't even know if Hitler himself would be able to save you

>meme flag living his fantasy

At least he is not a cuck like you.

>You've been pissing all over us for 18 months and saying how chaotic shit is, yet even we haven't been in such a state.

In hindsight, that was pretty shitty of us. But you know what they say: “if yoi got enough wurst and beer, life is good and foreigners can be made fun off, if you lose your country, ask foreigners for their pity to feel better.”

>comparing Trump to Hitler
Plebbit is the other way.

Some refugees might accept the Madagascar-plan today, if only there weren't the plagued retards there. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar_Plan

what happened exactly

Nothing a EU-wide clusterfuck to the poorhouse and civil war can't fix...

Herr von Habsburg, übernehmen Sie!

>hurr cuck
Stfu niggerblood

Germans are too dense to wake up. Apparently the people will vote exactly like in September again.

> But you know what they say: “if yoi got enough wurst and beer, life is good and foreigners can be made fun off, if you lose your country, ask foreigners for their pity to feel better.”

Do I know that?

ALLAHU AKBAR
KILL THE JEW
ALLAHU AKBAR
KILL THE JEW

No worries, they ship you new batch of monies soon.

The crisis is that the parties weren't able to create a new government

>implying I give a fuck about being non white
Thanks for calling me non white, I wouldn't want to be associated with "white" cucks like you. How does it feel to be such a pathetic feminine loser?

I'd like a non meme answer

Gibs me muh nutella

>be germany
>go through 10-20 years of crisis
>start a world war
Going for a third try, huh?

>Refugees won't feed themselves, lad.
It's bad the holocaust was a hoax or you could fire up some old gas chambers and solve that little problem.

This is a good thing no?

Time to wake up and take your country nack.

germany needs someone else, to become something else

>How does it feel to be such a pathetic feminine loser?
I don't know, negro. You tell me

>“if yoi got enough wurst and beer, life is good and foreigners can be made fun off, if you lose your country, ask foreigners for their pity to feel better.”
what the fuck is this pathetic attitude?

But you haven’t survived? You let in millions of Asians and are flying in Syrians.

I would have never thought I'd feel bad for a Fritz.

You fucking idiot nobody even cares about the government, it's just in the way normally. People want less government not more. Life just goes on.

>Some refugees might accept the Madagascar-plan today
It will never happen. The entire "refugee crisis" has been created and orchestrated for the sole purpose of flooding Europe with nonwhites. They're there because the people who give Merkel her orders want them there. If she goes, she will simply be replaced with another just like her.

You're the cucks obsessed with nigger cock. There won't be a next time by the way, you lost, you fucked up your only chance.

>Refugees not fed

they better not fucking come here

She's an evil maniac that hates Germans.
I just got killed by a mirelurk-hunter and I don't hate that disgusting bastard as much as I hate Mad Merkel

Good maybe it will force them to elect someone who cares

Bingo. That's why I feel no empathy. It's like Allah's will but it's the average cuck Germans will

has it ever occurred to you, that maybe, juuust maybe there is some voter fraud going on in Deutschland?

Merkels handlers probably force her to stay - they got the stasi files about her.

it is a common German saying, I thought it has been adopted in Britain like things such as cucumber sandwiches and BMWs

>literally an Italyflag on the boat
>being this desperate to add a germany-sign to claim the new italians don't enrich your own country

welcome to the jungle

>when you get jamaica conditions instead of a jamaica coalition

Silly feminine kraut, the immigrants don't like it here, we have nothing to offer them and they know it, the first chance they get they run North, especially in Germany.

A. Ruediger...

what a fucking pathetic saying

>Mit 41,7 Prozent der Bundesbürger spricht sich eine deutliche Mehrheit der Wähler für Neuwahlen aus.
>Das größte Plus würden dann die Grünen (12 Prozent, Wahl: 8,9) erzielen.
>Die FDP würde Verluste einfahren.
So basically people are making FDP responsible for the failure in the negotiations (technically true, but rightfully so) which gives Greens (!!!) additional votes, weakens FDP and would make CDU/CSU+Greens possible, which sounds even weirder and less likely than Jamaica but actually gets quite a bit of support from all parties involved. That would honestly be the absolute fucking worst result you could possibly imagine.

How do these levels of pure bullshitting go over your head? Do you have autism, Norbro?

>this delusion
They still come and a lot will stay, they know shittier places than Italy
youtu.be/FEp88AC8134