MUH ONION JUICES

The absolute state of this low IQ containment board..

archive.is/H4uVp

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/H4uVp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuckin shill nothing is going to stop me slurping up this amazing juice. More for me, faggots.

nice try anti-onion shill

Pussy

Right or wrong, this makes it sound like we've got the world in our pocket.
We control the world boys.
High above our bulbous onion throne.

(((Skwarecki)))

Seriously what's with all the onion shill threads from big onion all over /fit/ and Sup Forums this past week? Only a retard would believe drinking onion juice would considerably raise your test.

true if big!

>believing what a woman has to say
The absolute state of (you)

At least OP was smart enough to post an archive link

Drinking onions lets you do the kamehameha wave.

I put a onion up my ass every morning before work. Makes you feel really manly

>Low Iq
>Dictates the news by reputation alone
Pick one.

>Sup Forums memes something out of their fevered imaginations
>next day media are all over it

what the FUCK

WE ARE THE ONION KINGS!

Interesting. I noticed the onion shill boards began this weekend. Now we have a story about it. Are we really at a point where half-assed nobody reporters are coming here to fabricate retarded stories? Keep in mind this is right on the heels of the fake "Swedinstan" flag meme that was planted here by a BBC reporter.

Wait, am I supposed to be drinking onion juice?

Up to now I've just been peeling and eating them normally.

The number of journalists making threads here to write about because they are struggling for material is ridiculous right now.
Remember the bbc trending faggot who was making those Swedish flag change threads that got about 5 replies each and then made a whole article about it? Kek.
Journalism has never been as low as it is now.

>Shilling this hard

Oh man... the state of lefties

post on Sup Forums, no one really cares

make an article on real site about it

They are reaching levels of butthurt and irrelevance shouldnt be possible!

I'm sick of this Onion meme.
Real men consume mountains of CABBAGE

>tfw been eating raw onions, cold showers and only 1800s written erotica

wow that was quick

I like how they report on Sup Forums telling people to eat onions by the handful but not Sup Forums telling everyone about Jews. Why would someone who goes on Sup Forums read shit written by a kike and take it to heart? There's no logic to be made there.

We need to meme cabbage into the mainstream now.
Operation Cabbage Patch Sup Forums

She doesnt even say why its a "very bad idea". Just that you shouldn't listen to your aryan brothers and instead go to the (((doctor))) for advice

Next they'll be saying that Spinach really does make you blow up like Popeye.

People drink raw onion juice... How have I missed this. Can someone explain?

>browse Sup Forums
>write articles bashing dumb threads
>think you're smart af and make loads of money at your partisan rag

good idea

Can you believe the gall of these faggots? We figured out their soy agenda, now they've got Jews and women shilling against our becoming ubermensch by drinking onion juice by the gallon. Don't fall for their tricks.

Is this another BBC gaslight?

Ive been injecting onion juice straight into my testicles every morning and I feel great. Everyone should do it.

I believe everything Sup Forums tells me.

Are they this desperate for things to write about, that they come here and post dumb shit and then write about "that dastardly Sup Forums"? Fuck

In fact, there's actually something we can make use of with this.
If everyone here gives 110% in counter-semetic material and memes we can get these people fucked over for visiting this place and advertising it to readers.
Sup Forums has always been like this but I don't think a lot of normalfags who read this tripe are aware. These people basically just snared themselves.

Wow these soyboys will do anything from making men high-T again. I've been basing onions for about two months and the only downside is the priapism

>Rockefeller University

Really makes you think

i love how this putrid roastie acts like anons were considering chugging onion juice in earnest as if it wasn't a transparently obvious false flag where /leftypol/scum were spamming the catalog with multiple ONIONBROZ threads that didn't get more than 60 replies

(((Beth Skwarecki)))

>brofist
It's the best way to take them

What a pathetic article. By weakling brainlets for weakling brainlets.

Are you for real? These people lurk here just to bitch about petty shit like this? That's so pathetic.

If they think onions are bad, let me tell you about some magical crystals I know how to make...

>eat fresh fruit and vegetables
>hormonal and biological benefits through the roof
nutrition has truly died with the boomer "convenience" generation

Juice the peels and tops, keep eating the onion fruit. Extra gains if you throw in potato tops.

There is corn schnitzel in the oven right now, I think I'll cut to myself a few raw onion slices with it.

That ugly ass jew is insulting my national cuisine because it relies heavily on onions. Where can I send a very angry e-mail that I am absolutely triggered and literally shaking? This is cultural-slander.

they're literally being paid to shitpost, they're just shitposting on a different website in respons to our threads

They are afraid it may inadvertently redpill people

>Are we really at a point where half-assed nobody reporters are coming here to fabricate retarded stories?
How else are they going to make ad click revenue? Do some research, become an expert in the field, and publish results from an experiment? THAT TAKES WORK!

fake news. Onion juice only raises testosterone when mixed with ben gay rubbed on balls. when the onion juice joins into the bloodstream, the blood reaches the balls where the bengay interacts by osmosis and builds testosterone

>archive.is/H4uVp

praise kek

how long before Indians and Pakis get triggered by that article. since they consume massive amounts of onions an smell like shit

My wife loves cabbage, I'm not convinced cabbage is a man's food.

>(((skwarecki)))

gonna order a 5l bottle senpai

Actually an important point. How come they aren't talking about the meta discussion on Sup Forums and only the day long meme trends, one of which I think was proven to just be a journalist making a thread.

It was quite culturally insensitive of Ms. Skwarecki

>not drinking bleach
How new are you onionheads?

>"journalists" lurking Sup Forums for story ideas
Imagine being so boring and basic you have to turn to the work of autistic trolls for content ideas.

They were pissed about our soyboy meme so they came to pol and created a shit ton of onion threads so they can mine comments.

Beware of taking health advice from this cunt.

Since when did shills start archiving their own b8?

Also
>drinking onion juice is bad because it smells bad and you excrete it from your pores

This person didn't even fucking try to write an article

I noticed our janitors were deleting the onion posts today (thank you). When did this onion thing start? I want to say it was Saturday? Friday, perhaps? It's only been a couple of days. It seems so obvious to me this reporter is probably the one who was posting all of those threads. Anybody remember the flags of the IDs? I honestly didn't pay much attention.

Does her advice include onions

Real men eat raw garlic. Great for health and testosterone.

Jesus this board is like 90% MSM psyops these days

This.

The absolute state of the lame stream media and friends.

These people are a fucking joke.

We come here to shitpost and call each other faggots.

Yet, some how, under sweet merciful kek, Normie's fall to us time and again.

And these cucks come here thinking they can bait us, but only end up baiting themselves, and / or end up looking like the complete tools that they are.

This

Who wouldn't have thought that the power of shitposting would be so great

But onion is very good for you. What will they shill against next? Turnip? Heavens forbid they touch the potatoes.

Say no more

Faggot

Real talk what should you eat to produce the most testosterone possible?

the snowflake soyboy mainstream elites are just mad we're rebelling against the Feminist-Reptilian agenda to weaken men. They know that our onion meme has made many eat onions, including myself, and I now understand the power of the onion and what is potentially the Feminist-Reptilian conspiracy against men and humanity

You are just scared - scared to drink delicious onions and scared we will find out you are too poor to afford them, you homeless beggar

semen.

Articles are now only 300 words
>ADHD attention spans
Probably needs a tldr

Semen

>onion juice
What the fuck is this
Quick rundown,maybe?

anything you chase for 3 days and kill with a stick

>The absolute state of this low IQ containment board..
>archive.is/H4uVp
i must have missed this onion stuff

Truly the final redpill

Just eat lots of raw fruits/veggies, minimalise meat and sugar and drink lots of clean water.
A one sided is not good for you.

"benis in anus goy!"

>Jesus this board is like 90% MSM psyops these days
This is why I scan the catalog constantly when on. They will post multiple threads at once to gain as many comments as possible that fit their narative

The onion anime has a very deep lore.

It does actually, applying onion juice to your hemorrhoids desensitize them.

>our shitposts warrant an actual response

If the MSM doesn’t want me to consume onions, then onions is back on the menu boys!

Your wife's boyfriend's semen

red pill me on onion juice

Add ground fetus powder to your diet. Available at any Chinese herbal store

The author is a male Jewish trap. Aside from writing about how to have hemorrhoid rectal intercourse, it writes about old penises.

shitlibs hang out here and repost our threads for clicks, what a meagre existence it is to serve the click

We /shrek/ now?

>yesterday the whole board was spammed with some idiot telling people to drink onion juice to not be a soy boy

today there is an article saying we're pushing onion juice

reminds me of the swedish muslim flag thing a week or so ago

I actually don't mind the retardo obvious false flag shit that only gullible retards fall for

It's a good way to get gullible retards to stop falling for every single goddamn thing on this website like holy shit some of the people here need to be smacked with a fuckin cluebat

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
>Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

DRILL THIS INTO YOUR HEADS YOU GULLIBLE RETARDS

I'm gonna be right here alongside those libshits making fun of any fags falling for these kike tricks. You fucking deserve to be laughed at.

I'm eating raw onion right now, god damn my eyes!.

looks like a wax statue

>media shills onion threads.
>tells everyone we are retarded
>they dont get the irony

>Drinking onion juice, or eating massive quantities of raw onions, is a bad idea because the taste is reportedly horrible and the aftermath consists of sweating onion stench out of every pore for days if not weeks. This is something the message board denizens would have known if they’d checked out the many times people have tried this before and reported back, for example on bodybuilding forums.
The title made me believe it was unhealty. Nope, it's just smelly.
Well so what? India people smell like curry and no one writes articles about why you shouldn't do that. Smelly like onions is an okay price to pay in exchange for gains.

Literal fake news. Some cunts spammed a meme about onions and testosterone yesterday, then this (((news article))) popped up today to (((refute))) something nobody here actually believed.
>Don't worry so much about money. Worry about if people start deciding to kill reporters. That's a quote.