How can you be pro gun with all these mass shooting that happen and the gun homicide rates...

How can you be pro gun with all these mass shooting that happen and the gun homicide rates? The only purpose guns serve is to kill as many people as possible efficiently. Gun homicide rates would be lower if you remove the 2nd, and mass killings would decrease significantly.

SHALL

Because I enjoy mass shootings

America has always had guns, yet it has only had "mass shootings" it recent history.

Kike-tier shilling. Sage.

lmao retard

America's biggest mass shooting was Wounded Knee. We've had this problem for a while.

Well are you guys gonna say anything useful or just keep name calling.

>a military operation is a mass shooting
Wouldn't that make Gettysburg the worst mass shooting in US history?

Soldiers killing soldiers is typical. Soldiers killing civilians is atypical and could be classified as a mass shooting.

Well, are you going to do something useful and fuck off, or are you just gonna continue being retarded, Satan?

>what are the ROE

The only purpose of a gun is to throw a chunk of lead at high velocity. The killing is just a side effect. That being said, come and fucking take them bitchnigga.

Because I have to walk around homeless drug addict niggers everyday on my commute and I need my conceal and carry to feel safe so I don’t get mugged or stabbed with a Ebola needle

I don't know. What are they?

Rules of engagement

And what is the relevance?

NOT

/thread

To determine who is a noncombatant and who is a combatant.

Then how would the ROE determine the civilians at Wounded Knee combatants?

Honestly, I don't even care about gun laws anymore. I've got my arsenal, along with multiple lifetimes worth of ammo and spare parts, and it's not going anywhere.

Most of the shooters are deranged democrats. Our best move is to keep the guns and get rid of the dems.

>american indian war
>accounts say they were fired upon (even though accidentally)
>everyone is a threat because war
I'm sure if we weren't at war with them at the time the ROE would be different.

That's pretty convincing. I'll have to think more on it.