Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V

Say bye to my wife.

It's been so long, I don't remember what your wife looked like,dude.

You got it dad

Kamishiro will find some way to fuck up this duel and the entire episode.

And this is her not too long ago.

Holy shit, more.

This is actually very cute.

Haha

Lmao what? We get arc-v BDs while the nips only get DVDs?

It only contains the dub version.

The recent anime boxsets they put out looked fucking sweet, i'd have snatched up the 5Ds one if it hadnt been fucking dub only. The worst part of them editing the dub so much is that dual audio is impossible

If they mention Yoko and Yuri threatens to turn her into a card,too after beating Yusho just how much more pissed off will Yuya get?

I don't think anyone cares about Yuya getting angry anymore. It lost all appeal a long time ago.

What would each of the characters be thankful for his holiday season?

Speedwagon?

I just remembered that Yugo and Yuya never interacted once. The relation between Yuri and Dennis should have gotten more focus too. Like why Yuri didn't wanted to Card him. It feels like something went wrong in the making of Arc-V.

This. There's no point in caring about Yuya getting mad.

Where's the user who counts down to the next series PV?

Damn i'm feeling like my hype and love for ARC-V is coming back. My favourite character getting to beat/kill ever character that gets in his way, Yusho kicking Yuri's ass and Yuri Vs Yuya. Its literally all i've been wanting to see from the Anime. And we still have till March or early April so great.

Serena a slut

Looks to me that Yuya's the slut here.

I actually got shivers when Yusho went
>Otanoshimiwa kore kara da

I was all smiles once I figured he just negated ;) yuri facedowns and went +1 with mindgames

Fusion a cute and perfecto

Is his neck supposed to bend like that?

Yuya and Yuzu crying in joy at each other's duels in synchro was such a cock tease, I mean, I thought that level of fondness they have for each other would lead to something once they reunited but ono flat refused to let them spend more than 10 minutes together.

Reminder that Yoko is probably still a virgin.

Just another sin to add to Yusho's list.

This are your new rivals for the new Yugioh.
Also when the fuck is the game coming to the west Konami?

The game JUST NOW got 1 million DL when Duel Links already surpassed the 4 million of DL in just a mere two days. The game will never come out of Japan and basically Konami doesn't care about the 3ds anymore. We mobile now

Dear lord they're ugly. Like uglier than the numbers club

>no deck building until post game
>until then you have 3 whole decks to choose from.

Sounds like fun

Hipster Kaiba indeed

After playing the actual game for a bit, I'd say that their not so bad.
I wouldn't want to see them as main characters, but more closer to supporting characters.

The Zexal game is shit and this game has a story mode plus the original characters look nice. And its free

This is a semen demon

Sorry user but THIS is a Semen Demon.

No problem

Don't be ridiculous.

Cumstains?

I am sure these new characters will be part of the new season of Yu-Gi-Oh!

Doubt it. The game doesn't have fanart and it only got 1 m dl. We are getting DM Super

Ruri?

Tomato juice.

DM Super is not happening, they will release new DM movies, instead. And Konami are lazy fucks so they will recycle those new designs in the new series.

GX 2.0 or DM Super?

I liked DM so i don't want to see it get the Super treatment so GX 2.0. I want to see whats Jaden doing. Also they could finally reveal why was Judai in Venice

5DS 2.0

The show is only off for a week right?

Two but in the bright side. We are getting the most hype duel in ARC-V after that

>TFW no Maximum Crisis, 20th Anniversary Pack, Premium Pack 19 reveals until after the break
>No episode summaries either

Are yee prepared Sup Forumsrc-v?

IT ISNT A CARD BUT A NOVEL

Shit like this is why i don't play the game anymore.

>Hyped for that

You have very low standards.

Theres nothing else to be hype about in Arc-V

Yeah I'm prepared for the reveal of YGO 6 during the break

the only thing left to be hyped about is haoryu zarc

Are they seriously going to spoil the climax's ending and the final episode? Are they really that fucking retarded in Japan?

>spoil the climax's ending and the final episode
What are you talking about?

Expecting kids to read that shit. What were they thinking?

now kiss

Are they going to give a spoiler batch that includes the episodes after the climax of this show? Or are they going to stop making episode spoilers from now on because there's so little episodes left?

Let's play a little game, Sup Forums

It's titled Call of Yuri

They released spoilers for the last few episodes of Zexal, so I don't see why they wouldn't do the same for Arc-V.

The new doujin is pretty good.

Mmmmm Call of Yuri Advanced Shokan, Call of Yuri Black Cocks, take your pick

Call of Yuri Infinite Carding

reverse revenge

>Angry Sele-chan
I've said it before, but she's like a new-born kitten hissing at a finger for patting it's head without permission.

Call of Yuri: Modern Cuckfare Remastered

That doujin is seriously hot.

So is this glorious fucker the only character with more than 2 canon duels to never lose?

and is he/she the only villain to actually succeed in her endgame goal, while not losing to the protagonist?

>no dick

gay

You overjerked faggot, THIS is whats both pretty AND good

Her character really does fit in with her archetype the best of the 4 Ruris.

>aki never smiled like that in the actual show

What about THIS?

Is 66 frozen again?

No one gave her a reason to smile like that!

I can't stand to bare the Gon-Yuya doujins, they're so ridiculous

checked

I feel like being a dick today! Do I have Sup Forums's permission to spam both links (VoCringe and "66") until Konami takes them down for copyright?!

>I can't stand to bare the Gon-Yuya doujins, they're so ridiculous
They are the most likely outcome of a timeline in which the Tomato was born where no Citrus existed. I mean just look at how Yuri turned out without bonding with his Ruri..

Yes, but I still like my shotas.

>WISCONSHIN

I don't think Yuya would want to be with a chunky red-nosed MAN. He'd probably want Sawatari or the young chef stud from Standard or even Mieru

Wew rad

so is cringe not streaming today?

>Next YGO won't have Nakagawa since R3 is a thing now
>Sound Duel 4 fucking never

THREE NIGGA
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEE
THREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...isn't arc-v on hiatus this week?

Did she actually end up winning?

someone link to livestream

VoC says the stream is cancelled on his Tumblr

guess not.