What do you think of Guantanamo Bay?

What do you think of Guantanamo Bay?
Surely you think it should be closed and the UN should apply harsh economic sanctions against America for what they do to people there?

Do you even know what goes on there?
rt.com/usa/guantanamo-force-feeding-techniques-221/
Do you think shit like this is appropriate for humans to do to other humans?

I don't see the problem. Those people did bad things, so they deserve to have bad things done to them.

I'm with this guy. OP is a liberal soyboy.

agreed. fuck em.

how the fuck did they even take that picture

Excellent resort

7 on 10

They did much worse things than they got

Trump said he's gonna load it up with "some bad dudes." Well he's first on the list, so I can't wait for him to imprison himself there. That motherfucker deserves the worst they can give him.

It's a sham, we ignore the people financing terrorism and torture the goat fucking grunts as if they know something we don't. The people that were there should have just been carpet bombed while they were kissing their rugs.

selfie stick

Criminals do not deserve human rights.

>What do you think of Guantanamo Bay?
Witnessed...
Anyway, Guantanamo was the ONLY good thing to come from GWB's 2 terms.

It should be shut down and all the prisoners released and given free travel to their home countries.

Cringing faggots

America needs a no mans land where they can do shady shit unfortunately.

t. Soyboy

But in all seriousness do you ever stop and think? "wow, I sound like a raging faggot"?

normally id be against it but since only mudslimes get sent there i couldnt care less

If you don't want to play by the rules of society, then society doesn't have to play by the rules in punishing you.

Criminals give up their rights when they choose to perform criminal acts.

They go too easy on the prisoners

It's not like Abu Ghraib where they can crucify them or stack 'em in a human pyramid

cuba is rightful american clay

you apparently arent a constitutionalist then

>then society doesnt have to play by the rules in punishing you
yes, yes they do. At least in America, it's the law.

we have lots of those.

>Do you think shit like this is appropriate for humans to do to other humans?
Other humans.
That's your first mistake.

Fuck the in and NATO both are like inventions to suppress individual countries freedom

it's where they torture and brainwash people to create slaves that will do anything

see: al baghdadi who was in a similar camp prior to becoming the head of isil

Wouldn't be the first time US letter agencies break laws to justify their ends.

perfect place for every muslim

Do ywe u not know what kind of people are imprisoned there? They should simply be executed.

yeah im not saying that but you cant go around saying society doesnt have to play by the rules in punishing you. behind closed doors, no...but on paper and aloud, they do.

FPBP

The question isn't whether or not they do that shit. You and I know they do. The question is should they be allowed to do such things? Should they be allowed to humiliate innocent people? Should human beings be allowed to torture other human beings in such cruel manners provided normies don't know or care about it?

I agree. Should torture terrorists also.